Wes Welker wife throwing shade at Ray Lewis

Options
13»

Comments

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand the hate for Ray, ever since the ATL incident he has stayed out of trouble and even though he has 6 kids from 4 baby mama's tell when u ever here any of them say that he was a bad father?
    He supports his children and his son is going to Miami to play football, it seems like to me he raised his kids right and made sure not to make the same mistake his father did.

He learned from the night in ATL and he wants to help people, he does alot of charity and has become a role model now, he even tells the kids to not make the same mistakes I did, he does not hide from the past.
    At least he made some changes in his life, u got football players stay doing the same mistake over and over and never get it.

She was wrong for saying that instead of looking at now, she brings up the past because she really had nothing to say bad about him since that incident, this is why I do not like The Pats organization they act like this when they lose.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the first think that pekabird thought off after her husbands team lost was multiple baby moms and Ray is a murderer? boy I tell u
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Damn...its harsh but she wasnt lying. ? be putting other ? on pedestals they aint even met. And hes an attention ? . Brady aint won a SB since spygate but ray aint been to one in twice as long....

Hand n ur posting licence.. so a middle linebacker position is equal to a qb?

You must not be familiar with the game of football..The MLB is the QB of the defense that gets the defense in place and makes adjustments..unless u are speaking on the media attention a QB receives. And she wasnt even speaking in terms of football, but him personally...which like i said, was harsh.

I'm very familiar with football and being the qb of the defense is not equal to being a qb .. a quarterback gets to touch the ball everyplay of the game.. ray has lead top ten defenses damn near every year since 2000 and top 5 or better n most of those years..his defense wasn't the reason they wasn't winning.. there is a reason the lb position has been devalued significantly over the years
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    lol i forgot about bradys 2 baby moms welkers wife just self eithered brady haha. but lets be honest 1 baby moms and a wife is different than 4 baby moms and 6 kids.

I will say that ? when ray went out on the last play vs Indy and did that dance was one thing i thought that crossed the line. like we get it you already did the dance 8 other times before the game but doing it at the end of the game during the game is disrespectful.

yall gotta get ova dat ? it was his last home game he's been there since da franchise started he can do wat he wants

did kareem crip walk after his last home game? Barry Sanders Harlem shake after his last game? Again i understand pre game dancing thats fine but its a ? nfl play either take a knee or let ray get a handoff or some ? for fun. Dont dance around like a diva and you trina have your moment and ? .
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SAS made a valid point on this

"when you call that man a double murderer, first of all that is factually incorrect. secondly, it just highlights the way you want to think about him"

welkers wife couldnt give lewis and the ravens props on their win. she had to bring up ? about lewis that has nothing to do with her husbands team getting their ass whopped by the better team. she's upset because she had to witness her husband turn ? and caught alligator arms when he knew the ravens was gonna light him up

just another example of....

can_anyone_edit_this_to_say_conservative_tears_instead_of_white_tears-10204.gif

that gif is funny as ?

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    lol i forgot about bradys 2 baby moms welkers wife just self eithered brady haha. but lets be honest 1 baby moms and a wife is different than 4 baby moms and 6 kids.

I will say that ? when ray went out on the last play vs Indy and did that dance was one thing i thought that crossed the line. like we get it you already did the dance 8 other times before the game but doing it at the end of the game during the game is disrespectful.

yall gotta get ova dat ? it was his last home game he's been there since da franchise started he can do wat he wants

did kareem crip walk after his last home game? Barry Sanders Harlem shake after his last game? Again i understand pre game dancing thats fine but its a ? nfl play either take a knee or let ray get a handoff or some ? for fun. Dont dance around like a diva and you trina have your moment and ? .

it was at da end of da game after we took a knee u aint out chea so u dont understand Ray Lewis IS da ravens in his last home game where he spent 17 years we had no problem wit him celebrating how he wanted to
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doubletee wrote: »
    She look like a ? ... welker need to get a hold of his ? .

For emphasis
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it was at da end of da game after we took a knee u aint out chea so u dont understand Ray Lewis IS da ravens in his last home game where he spent 17 years we had no problem wit him celebrating how he wanted to

the clock was still running tho ? was disrespectful as ? to the colts what other player white the game clock is running pulled bulshit like that? ? act like he the michael jordan or football or he the first player every to spend a career with a team and face retirement.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good thing she apologized. Ray Ray would have sent Bernard Karmell Pollard on a house call.

tumblr_m4uo5zj8NK1qcsesho2_400.gif
  • proud_babydaddy
    proud_babydaddy Members Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Did she say anything about stallworth driving ? and really killing someone? Or seau crazy ass. Patriots players got more confirmed kills then any team.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When did Kareem & Barry EVER crip walk or harlem shake tho?
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a Colts fan & I don't see an issue w/ what Ray did at the end of the game. Dudes been there for 17 years...his entire career. He's been the face, the leader, & the heart & soul of that franchise. A lot of players around the league have the ultimate respect for the way he carries himself off the field & the passion & fire he displays on the field. Dude deserved that moment IMO.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She mad. Oh well...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White america preaches that "let the justice system prevail" but ? back on that ? when a ? is involved....
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Theres a reason no other players do ? like ray does...If tom brady cried BEFORE the game started...there would be a twenty page thread about how much a ? he is....He wasnt crying walking into the stadium, he waited until the camera was on him
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand this ? . People comparing what Ray did to what Barry Sanders did now? Really? Barry Sanders never celebrated anything. Dude could have ran 100 yds juked the whole opposing team twice and scored a TD and all he would have done was hand the ball to the ref and walk to the sideline. That's what he did and who he was, and that's cool. Ray is a different person. He's been doing that dance since he arrived at Baltimore and wanted to do it as he left. Somehow that makes him a bad person or an attention ? ? Ya'll dudes are silly.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just realized that the steelers were the last team from the afc conference to win the super bowl...nfc dominating recently..