White People...

Options

Comments

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    LOL at the only black dude on the right grinning hard like "no this cracka didnt"

and what the hell is that thing that comes flying down and lands behind him? everyone's expressions have me dying over here especially the white chick that almost got hit lmao
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at the only black dude on the right grinning hard like "no this cracka didnt"

and what the hell is that thing that comes flying down and lands behind him? everyone's expressions have me dying over here especially the white chick that almost got hit lmao

I think its probably a sign.

the old man is the funniest to me...and the old man beside him who doesn't even know whats going on
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Ridiculousness owns this thread.

30 mins of stupid ? and all of it by white people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtUNczOl_AA
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Her laugh makes the show semi unbearable.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    still winning

marshall_hendersonauburn.gif

sMEU7ou.gif

DEAD at that ? face the one black dude in the picture is grinning like ?
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only ones who will run towards a shark

9AkdVVn.jpg
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    still winning

sMEU7ou.gif

DEAD at that ? face the one black dude in the picture is grinning like ?

Lol @ the old dude standin up like he about to do something.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    J. Will wrote: »
    Think Elvis is the King of Rock & Roll and failing to realize he's a thief and a culture ?

I would say that's a bit harsh. Elvis was what a lot of these musicians are, an act created by a record company. The record company stole that music not Elvis. It's unclear if ever knew the business behind where his songs come from. A lot of singers don't. And Elvis was silent about where his style came from. He said more than once that his largest influence was when as a kid in Memphis he used to go to black clubs to watch the musicians perform.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still winning

sMEU7ou.gif

Dead @ this ?
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still winning

sMEU7ou.gif

What game was this?

• Krazy Kicks
    Krazy Kicks Members Posts: 15
    Options
    alot of this thread is true, except sharks, ? sharks, i wouldn't swim at a beach that's had 1 shark sighting in the past 100 years.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ... are always after our ? canes! *mad tv*
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think Elvis is the King of Rock & Roll and failing to realize he's a thief and a culture ?

I would say that's a bit harsh. Elvis was what a lot of these musicians are, an act created by a record company. The record company stole that music not Elvis. It's unclear if ever knew the business behind where his songs come from. A lot of singers don't. And Elvis was silent about where his style came from. He said more than once that his largest influence was when as a kid in Memphis he used to go to black clubs to watch the musicians perform.

I took an american music history course back in school from Clifford Antone (google him if youre not from Texas) i mean dude knew the history of Rock & Roll unlike anything youve ever seen, never used a book to teach dude just spit off straight knowledge he had of the entire genre and music period...without saying it he pretty much said Elvis stole the music...there were a few white boys real uneasy when he said it

You do have a point that he was created by the record execs, it doesnt change the fact that he stole from guys who winded up living under bridges while he had "Graceland"..and for that i can never respect him
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    any white person with even a shred of music knowledge will say Chuck Berry is the father of rock.
  • J. Will
    Options
    any white person with even a shred of music knowledge will say Chuck Berry is the father of rock.

you'd be amazed how many dont tho
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

I took an american music history course back in school from Clifford Antone (google him if youre not from Texas) i mean dude knew the history of Rock & Roll unlike anything youve ever seen, never used a book to teach dude just spit off straight knowledge he had of the entire genre and music period...without saying it he pretty much said Elvis stole the music...there were a few white boys real uneasy when he said it

You do have a point that he was created by the record execs, it doesnt change the fact that he stole from guys who winded up living under bridges while he had "Graceland"..and for that i can never respect him

The construct known as Elvis stole the music. Elvis the man didn't. The record company did, and it wasn't even limited to Elvis. Pretty much every record company stole music from Black artists. If you're going to blame Elvis for that, then you need to blame pretty much every singer from that era including a lot of black ones.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still winning

sMEU7ou.gif

lol at that old white guy
  • J. Will
    Options

The construct known as Elvis stole the music. Elvis the man didn't. The record company did, and it wasn't even limited to Elvis. Pretty much every record company stole music from Black artists. If you're going to blame Elvis for that, then you need to blame pretty much every singer from that era including a lot of black ones.

I can agree with that to some extent, but Elvis the man did participate in the theft of the music, and so did many others, he gets the most ridicule from me because he is the one they call "King"..
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give the best head.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yo that show is WOAT.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dilla Deaf wrote: »
    still winning

sMEU7ou.gif

What game was this?

Auburn vs Ole Miss