White People...

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gif would be better if there were no words tbh.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    .....keep Crocs in business.
    .......don't lemon (or vinegar) wash their fish, meat or poultry.

:|

I'm a vegan but something about this turned me on..Lemon is alkaline/acidic, so is apple cider vinegar..They cut down the bacteria in meat and tenderizes it,making it easier to digest

..You're a goddess..You prolly a nerd on the low too,the type you give big books to valentines day

@Supreme_Mind999

I'm a semi vegetarian/pescetarian, so a vegetarian who eats fish. Mostly small white fish. Cant imagine not washing my fish prior to cooking it, just isn't right.

And thank you dear.
    What can I say.......

il_fullxfull.292712086.jpg
    :-B

Be careful and make sure your fish doesn't contain high levels of mercury..Know where you getting your seafood from..I love salmon but that mercury ish got me me hesistant to eat it..mercury is extremely toxic and can make a man sterile

Oh the books I would fill your lovely bag up with would blow your mind ;) ...I got the FAT books baby..You'll grow two heads..Excuse me women already got two brains so you'll grow 4 heads rapping with me lol

@Supreme_Mind999

Yes brother, appreciate the awareness. Tuna is another fish you really have to be careful with, it has very high levels of mercury. You really have to know where it's coming from but eating too much of it either way is hazardous. Try consuming fishes which are more health friendly if anything. I don't really do salmon for those and other various reasons. Tastes good when cooked right though.

I get my kicks and giggles at museums, galleries and the library. The origin of the rest of my said kicks and giggles is not for IC! Lol.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress_ seems intresting
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .....keep Crocs in business.
    .......don't lemon (or vinegar) wash their fish, meat or poultry.

:|

I'm a vegan but something about this turned me on..Lemon is alkaline/acidic, so is apple cider vinegar..They cut down the bacteria in meat and tenderizes it,making it easier to digest

..You're a goddess..You prolly a nerd on the low too,the type you give big books to valentines day

@Supreme_Mind999

I'm a semi vegetarian/pescetarian, so a vegetarian who eats fish. Mostly small white fish. Cant imagine not washing my fish prior to cooking it, just isn't right.

And thank you dear.
    What can I say.......

il_fullxfull.292712086.jpg
    :-B

Be careful and make sure your fish doesn't contain high levels of mercury..Know where you getting your seafood from..I love salmon but that mercury ish got me me hesistant to eat it..mercury is extremely toxic and can make a man sterile

Oh the books I would fill your lovely bag up with would blow your mind ;) ...I got the FAT books baby..You'll grow two heads..Excuse me women already got two brains so you'll grow 4 heads rapping with me lol

@Supreme_Mind999

Yes brother, appreciate the awareness. Tuna is another fish you really have to be careful with, it has very high levels of mercury. You really have to know where it's coming from but eating too much of it eter wag is hazardous. Try consuming fishes which are more health friendly if anything. I don't really do salmon for those and other various reasons. Tastes good when cooked right though.

I get my kicks and giggles at museums, galleries and the library. The origin of the rest of my said kicks and giggles is not for IC! Lol.

@Empress_

Tuna is GOAT..I still find myself yearning for tuna, especially on a footlong from subway..I sometimes relapse and start hitting up subway like a fiend at the dopespot..But its not worth having cancerous shrunk baby nuts so I leave it alone ..Women call my diet boring,cracking jokes telling their girlfriends "Girl that ? eats grass"

I'm very much into herbs too..I pulled out some gotu kola and mixed it in sum water in front of some hood cats..They started roasting saying I was drinking a dirt shake..This vegan ish feels lonely..Glad I aleast met a semi veggie head like myself..Thats gotta count for something

Thats wassup,Nerdy is the new sexy(for females)..lol I can only imagine where the rest of your kicks come from but we can keep that on a hush...for now
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    Saturday some dudes asked me to Freestyle

Then they proceeded to freestyle when I declined their offer.

And that ? was horrible.

Did their flows sound stiff and forced like a constipated flat ? chinese lady taking a ? ?

Most White ppl be flowing like Judy from the jetsons..All off beat and robotic
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Empress_ seems intresting

*Daps* You got taste dawg..Word is bond

but I'm flowing with her right now..
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    think it's really unfair that they can't say ?

My white friends say it all the time.

They are wiggers
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    think it's really unfair that they can't say ?

..around us
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Think playing ? is funny
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RaySwift wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Yea take a look at that great white rhythm

2hx91u1.gif

LOL!! Thats the first time i seen that gif.

That whiteboy got moe gigs than a terabyte! haha

Bwahhahah, damn this whiteboy has some rhythm UNLIKE most. I just smh when I see this people at lounges. I went to a spot called "One and One." White people are absolutely atrocious dancing..like Kai said, most NOT all, but most are just ? losers.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Are awkward as ?
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    do dumb ? like tasering each other( watched my boys do that for an hour smh)
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Say repressed racist ? when they're ? .
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    will nod their head or pull up to u in their car bumpin rap and cut their eye/nod their head to u for ur black approval lol
    will ask u if u "got the weed" for no reason
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    still whining

marshall_hendersonauburn.gif

sMEU7ou.gif

no doubt aboot dat
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cant ride thru the ghetto without some ? trying to flag them down yelling to buy his drugs
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still winning

sMEU7ou.gif

LOL at the only black dude on the right grinning hard like "no this cracka didnt"
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still whining

sMEU7ou.gif

no doubt aboot dat

speaking of not winning. i'm guessing you didn't even bother to go to school on the days you had your spelling bee