The Following

Options

Comments

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried to stay interested in this but after they killed the ? off I fell back.I might catch back up on it tho
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    missed last night justcaught last mondays episode cant wait tilthat bald head ? catch a bullet
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe got goons coming out the woodworks..

Damn them FBI ? are foolish. They let the computer mastermind just run out of the building when they were mere feet away. So they don't surround the building? Tha ? .

The one group the FBI knows for a fact is working with Joe Carroll and kidnapped his wife's kid? What do they do keep 15 people up front and 2 cover the rear? ? even if backup didn't come the 3 people in the house could got out the back and through two mafuckas not paying proper attention.

Then when they go to raid the front only two come through the doors?

This little boy Joey, is just stupid. So your mom is frantic when you speak to her but yet you still get in the car with the girl? People are getting shot around you, trying to find you and you still get in the car?

And even if Ryan's heart started to over work at the very least he could've taken a shot at the car's tires. ? even though he didn't the back road behind the house has NOBODY to blockade neither the Emma driving away with Joey or Paul after a shots were just fired and Paul is bleeding out?

Ok, this show needs to explain just how many people he got on his payroll because it's starting to seem like he has Agent Smith working for him and ANYONE can be one of his minions.

And just how dumb are white people when they are kids, this ? Debra let herself get ? for her damn parents?

SMH at all that ? ..

Ryan was actually pretty G all episode though, had Joey and Paul shook.

Didn't see the asian broad getting away alive.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Joe got goons coming out the woodworks..

Damn them FBI ? are foolish. They let the computer mastermind just run out of the building when they were mere feet away. So they don't surround the building? Tha ? .

The one group the FBI knows for a fact is working with Joe Carroll and kidnapped his wife's kid? What do they do keep 15 people up front and 2 cover the rear? ? even if backup didn't come the 3 people in the house could got out the back and through two mafuckas not paying proper attention.

Then when they go to raid the front only two come through the doors?

This little boy Joey, is just stupid. So your mom is frantic when you speak to her but yet you still get in the car with the girl? People are getting shot around you, trying to find you and you still get in the car?

And even if Ryan's heart started to over work at the very least he could've taken a shot at the car's tires. ? even though he didn't the back road behind the house has NOBODY to blockade neither the Emma driving away with Joey or Paul after a shots were just fired and Paul is bleeding out?

Ok, this show needs to explain just how many people he got on his payroll because it's starting to seem like he has Agent Smith working for him and ANYONE can be one of his minions.

And just how dumb are white people when they are kids, this ? Debra let herself get ? for her damn parents?

SMH at all that ? ..

Ryan was actually pretty G all episode though, had Joey and Paul shook.

Didn't see the asian broad getting away alive.

Agreed. When he didn't get a shot off @ Emma or the car I just threw my hands up like come on with this, smh. Laughable.

Yea Debra has white people problems..talking about I just came back to forgive you-foh. But I guess they are providing back story and letting us know why she works with cults...possibly in this cult-I'm not convinced she isn't in on it yet.

As you said he seems to have minions working everywhere...whoever mentioned the ex wife being in on it as well, I still think that is an interesting theory
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea fellas the action was great last epsilon and the show is entertaining but they went full board 24/Homeland status where things just don't add up.

1st off they just can't keep having different ppl popping up helping Carroll everytime ? gets real.

The FBI can't really be this lame

Like Jr said dude had just ran thru the door why didn't the assault team run his ass down They just looked through the door and said he's gone

And what type of swat team only has 4 members? They said that Swat was a hour away then only 4 dudes show up? And after Carroll's men killed the 2 swat members how could the other swat members not know. I mean they took the house without never checking it with the other team memebers? Just makes know sense.

And him not shooting at the truck at the end might have been one of the worst moments in recent tv history. Shot a tire shot a window out so the FBI can easily track the vehicle. but don't just start sucking wind
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    yea ? had me like wtf!! this ? having a pace maker is woat! ol im out of breath ass ? !
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    And the moms got some pretty ass eyes..
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    see that's what i mean that kid is stupid as ?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

And what type of swat team only has 4 members? They said that Swat was a hour away then only 4 dudes show up? And after Carroll's men killed the 2 swat members how could the other swat members not know. I mean they took the house without never checking it with the other team memebers? Just makes know sense.

co fukin sign!

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Ryan pacemaker like kryptonite to a ? .
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude could potentially have hundreds of followers...

I'm liking where this is going, anyone at anytime can reveal themselves as a follower...
  • marc123
    edited March 2013
    Options
    jus watched episode 7.

smh. ? is as believable as a 8 legged unicorn ridin dragon on mars.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How this ? Joe get like 100 deep? Da ? ... and that lil white kid ain't ? . He like Elizabeth Smart lol. Stupid lil ? . He had me laughing the last couple episodes. He unaware as ? .
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    yea he got a whole college dorm room worth of followers. i think this tells us that this ? is gonna stretch out over 2/3 seasons. but they really making this show too unbelievable right now.

and we still have no clue who Rodrick is
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    @missk said this show got renewed for a nother season and is higest rsted ....she's lying I know
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    @missk said this show got renewed for a nother season and is higest rsted ....she's lying I know

"Fox’s The Following continues to demonstrate impressive stability, staying dead-even with last week in the adult demo. The serial killer cult drama had 8.7 million viewers and a 2.8 rating. With CBS mostly airing repeats of its comedy lineup, The Following also was Monday night’s top-rated broadcast show. The performance comes on the heels of Fox renewing the drama for another 15 episodes"

.......IJS lame....
  • marc123
    edited March 2013
    Options
    im not suprised it got renew for a 2nd season already, cuz in terms of major network crime-dramas its pretty good. but in terms of premium cable channel crime-dramas. ? sucks.
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    yea it's a solid show and all the actors are good especially dude that plays Carroll. They just getting out of hand on how lame/stupid/? the FBI is. I mean seriously tho Carroll just gonna ride out in a helicopter and nobody can trace that ? . How does a helicopter just disappear. how does Carroll just walk around and nobody recognizes him?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    im justtired of hardy gettin his assbeat every episode like damn ? shoot somebody
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    true that we 7 episodes in and Hardy got all L's not one W. he ain't even smash the wife off before she started beefing with him
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    wait i forgot he did shoot that dude in tha shedand thatcrooked female cop
  • marc123
    edited March 2013
    Options
    $10 bucks says this ? ends up like Homeland, where Joe n Ryan end up workin together. cuz Joe cant control his crew.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    hmmm that might not be too far off
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    yea seems like the dude Rodrick might get in his feelings a lil bit b/c he been doing all the leg work but they still worship Joe Plus Joe didn't seem happy bout all them followers
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That fight scene went hard.. and I legitimately thought dudes life was a stake when they had him on the floor.. Ryan came through blasting though.

SMH again at them knowing this has to be the car and not puncturing the tire or something to stop a get away. Where's the backup?