The Following

Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    $10 bucks says this ? ends up like Homeland, where Joe n Ryan end up workin together. cuz Joe cant control his crew.

Definitely seems to be building to that point. That Roderick dude looks serious and moves like a boss about his as opposed to being a follower like the rest.

• KingFreeman
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    That fight scene went hard.. and I legitimately thought dudes life was a stake when they had him on the floor.. Ryan came through blasting though.

SMH again at them knowing this has to be the car and not puncturing the tire or something to stop a get away. Where's the backup?

That chick he's working with been looking suspect for a minute ever since she handed Joe that book. I don't trust that chick. Like what was she doing that whole time? She had to have heard the gunshots when Ryan was bussin
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes tht hoe in on it
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That fight scene went hard.. and I legitimately thought dudes life was a stake when they had him on the floor.. Ryan came through blasting though.

SMH again at them knowing this has to be the car and not puncturing the tire or something to stop a get away. Where's the backup?

Missing FBI agent and all they send in is a female jew and dude with half a heart. no swat team helicopter or anything

• S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^ Ya'mean?!?!?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been slackin gotta catch up
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Them killers on his pay roll give no ? ..

Right before she harpooned her big ass. That crazy ? laughed about what she was about to do. And then apologized.

Dude showed up at the door heated like he some tough guy, knowing the one person he killed was a wounded animal begging for it.
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This.....show.....is......? ......awesome!!!!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love this show.
  • herbalism101
    Options
    Just reading some of the posts and I wonder if there was this much nitpicking at scenes when 24 was on the air....Its a show that takes you away from reality(kinda like Hip Hop nowadays) so just enjoy it. Y'all aint experts in law enforcement or cults so why question it?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Right before she harpooned her big ass. That crazy ? laughed about what she was about to do. And then apologized.

lol. i must admit that was cool. zero ? given.

lol @ when the blonde broad tried to check Ryan. talkin bout "I dont think you have the..." Bang!! dead. Ryan was like ? ? .

• S.jR.
    Options
    Just reading some of the posts and I wonder if there was this much nitpicking at scenes when 24 was on the air....Its a show that takes you away from reality(kinda like Hip Hop nowadays) so just enjoy it. Y'all aint experts in law enforcement or cults so why question it?

Nitpicking? If your going to surround the house. Actually surround it. If your gonna say in the show that the perimeter is covered, cover it. If you know main people involved are at a location call for backup. Stop the getaway car. Keep having idiotic mess ups by the FBI is a terrible cop out. That gets old quick.

Didn't watch 24 but every once in a while. Wasn't caught up in it like others. So I can't compare.

The show is good, but is disappointing when it can be better by eliminating this cop out. Great shows on cable and premium channels accomplish this without the ? .

The protagonist and antagonist carry this show. Both are really good actors and both characters are unique and interesting enough to keep people tuned in. Just cut the BS from time to time.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

lol. i must admit that was cool. zero ? given.

lol @ when the blonde broad tried to check Ryan. talkin bout "I dont think you have the..." Bang!! dead. Ryan was like ? ? .

lmao that had me dying for the rest of the scene
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mad i missed the beginning of the series so now im lost as ? ....they took too damn long to bring this show out....lol
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    so the FBI can't ? any of their encryption but they ? the FBI's ? and find his wife's location
    and they killed me when they just went from killing dude on couch to him magically showing up at the compound was his father really showing up? what he do with the body? he kept telling his moms he's not a killer then kills somebody they should have showed his moms watching that

I think Emma is gonna cause a rift between Rodrick and Carroll
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    so the FBI can't ? any of their encryption but they ? the FBI's ? and find his wife's location
    and they killed me when they just went from killing dude on couch to him magically showing up at the compound was his father really showing up? what he do with the body? he kept telling his moms he's not a killer then kills somebody they should have showed his moms watching that

CS. I kept waiting for the camera to show her standing there watching. That whole story line was anti climatic.

• playmaker88
    Options

I can see power struggle.. but Rodrick dont got that type of juice that carrol has..
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    MissK wrote: »

CS. I kept waiting for the camera to show her standing there watching. That whole story line was anti climatic.

Yea they did a great job setting that up and showing the backstory then they just left us hanging. Would have like to see a confrontation with the father or his mom letting us know she was just faking to get rid of them.

I can see power struggle.. but Rodrick don't got that type of juice that carrol has..

Yea I'm thinking more of her using her ? to tell Carroll not to trust Rodrick and ? like that. I think rodrick sees right through her but now that he popped up with Jacob she's gonna want to get back at him.

and let's not forget he recruited a lot of folks that joe doesn't know yet. Might get to a point where he goes at Emma but Joe Stops him. Then they get into it.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    MissK wrote: »

I thought he was gonna freak out and ? his moms and the father.. or something of that nature.. im curious to see what happens with his "chapter" as the show progresses .. hes a follower.. but not... a follower..
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The show is good, but is disappointing when it can be better by eliminating this cop out. Great shows on cable and premium channels accomplish this without the ? .

The protagonist and antagonist carry this show. Both are really good actors and both characters are unique and interesting enough to keep people tuned in. Just cut the BS from time to time.

co ? sign my ? !

• herbalism101
    Options

Nitpicking? If your going to surround the house. Actually surround it. If your gonna say in the show that the perimeter is covered, cover it. If you know main people involved are at a location call for backup. Stop the getaway car. Keep having idiotic mess ups by the FBI is a terrible cop out. That gets old quick.

Didn't watch 24 but every once in a while. Wasn't caught up in it like others. So I can't compare.

If you're talking about when Emma got away, If you remember, the cult infiltrated and took out one side of the perimeter and entered the house to allow the escape to happen. Nobody was aware of a getaway car cause it was a police car.
  • S.jR.
    Options

If you're talking about when Emma got away, If you remember, the cult infiltrated and took out one side of the perimeter and entered the house to allow the escape to happen. Nobody was aware of a getaway car cause it was a police car.

I'm talking about that and more.. I addressed them killing the people round back in another post earlier. I'm not repeating, the point is its lazy writing for making the FBI look stupid is a cop out.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    ? man Claire ain't ? ...

Lol at that ? with Jacob tho suffocated a dying ? and now u supposed to be hardbody ? out ta here...

And Joe with the ether at the end lol. Even tho he pretty much has Ryan beat he ain't letting that ? go lol.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    I new Roderick and joe was gonna clash... .Roderick has that prep school captain of the football team vibe...
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    Yea i was dam near done wen the ? just went with them to see her son

and at what point are they gonna stop this silly ? with the FBI

really a old school ass wire no wire in her earrings or hidden ? even Donnie Brasco put his wiretap in his shoes

and another swat team assault with 3 total members i mean how many times are they just gonna repeat the same ? . seems like the biggest case in the world and yet they keep sending 5 ppl Should've been like 50 agents at that spot

and ? should have been in the bed naked if she just gonna be letting herself in the crib