• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never seen HIMYM?

da ? ?

• Sonny_Cochran
    Sonny_Cochran Members Posts: 75
    Options
    Never seen how i met your mother either lol and there s nothing intellectual about entourage

Entourage is just funny cause of Drama and Ari.
    Interesting thread turn

lol donkey threads usually turn into a convo about tv shows at some point. I woulda made a thread just to talk about tv shows but I know i'll get banned and deleted so i never did

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    never seen HIMYM?

da ? ?
    Only show on CBS i watch is Survivor and Amazing Race....that s assuming HIMYM is on CBS...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Ari was too trill lol
  • Sonny_Cochran
    Options
    never seen HIMYM?

da ? ?
    Only show on CBS i watch is Survivor and Amazing Race....that s assuming HIMYM is on CBS...

I'm tryin to figure out what HIMYM stands for and feeling like my IQ is Moreno-level in the process.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    How I Met Your Mother...
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    I aint never watched any of the sitcoms that are on tv now.

Kai, you stuck with Justified?

yes, i'm almost done with season 3, i think i watched episode 10 last

and i really like it, thanks for the recommend

i really can not stand winona, i dislike her more than i do betty draper and skylar white, which is surprising

i'm starting to like ava even more now that she's with boyd

Told you, you just had to get through the first part of season 1 and it gets GOATesque. What do you think of CB admitting to being the Dickie Bennett of the IC?

Ava a G, she was never afraid to bust her gun. I like that cracca ? for that.

Dickie Bennett's gangsta ? , but for some reason I cant remember what happened to him...basically got sent back to jail?

And ask her how she feels bout u being the Boyd Crowder of the IC even after he played a ? in SOA...tragic.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ugh Vince and Turtle ? hate em.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    TV talk huh

*unbookmarks*
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Big Bang Theory = show for pseudointellectuals so they can feel smart because they get the joke

most of their jokes are physics related so i don't get a lot of them,

what i find funny is the disconnect between their book smarts and their people skills (or lack there of)

it's light hearted fun. i don't watch it expecting arrested development/curb your enthusiasm level humour

2 more shows i never watched. Ace told me I needed to watch Curb. What type of humoUr is in those two shows?

curb your enthusiasm is from larry david who wrote seinfeld, so it's like a raunchier/funnier version of sienfeld. it's like seinfeld on hbo. it's hilarious

arrested development is classic, it's about this guy that has to take over his family's business when his father gets arrested, everyone in his family is nuts too. tobias funke the ? -? (analyst/therapist) is my fav on the show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5posU08HjXg
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maaayne ? them corny nbc sitcoms

boondocks back!
    Adult Swim's animated series The Boondocks has been on a "hiatus" since the summer 2010. In May 2012, a post on the show's official website revealed that a season 4 was on the way, but no news about an actual start date followed. Now, a post on the show's official Facebook page will get your hopes up.

The message, initially posted about 12 hours ago, says there will be big announcement in a day or so.

BIG BOONDOCKS ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW!

We know it's been quiet around here for awhile. That's all about to change. Stay tuned for a huge BOONDOCKS announcement tomorrow.

- The Management

Initially season 3 was billed as the show's last. But the high ratings and the series' continued cultural popularity clearly shelved those plans. With the immense amount of ratchetness that has happened since the last episode aired way back on August 15, 2010 (Love & Hip-Hop, Chief Keef and Rick Ross' recent drive-by shooting incident, for example), Aaron McGruder and company have plenty of material to mine for the antics of Huey and Riley Freeman and the assorted host of bugged out characters including "Grandad" Freeman, Uncle Ruckus and Thugnificent.

The debut episode of season 4 is tentatively called "Huey's Redemption." According to John Witherspoon, the voice of "Grandad," instead of the usual 15 episode run, the new season will have 20 episodes.

Can't. Wait.

• SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Interesting thread turn
    Never seen how i met your mother either lol and there s nothing intellectual about entourage

Entourage is just funny cause of Drama and Ari.
    Interesting thread turn

lol donkey threads usually turn into a convo about tv shows at some point. I woulda made a thread just to talk about tv shows but I know i'll get banned and deleted so i never did

We could bring it here... nh

http://tinychat.com/parallelrhymes
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never seen HIMYM?

da ? ?
    I don't know

I didn't watch these shows until they came on TBS

TBS used to be a good channel to fall asleep on but they have a better lineup

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big Bang Theory = show for pseudointellectuals so they can feel smart because they get the joke

what i find funny is the disconnect between their book smarts and their people skills (or lack there of)

it's light hearted fun. i don't watch it expecting arrested development/curb your enthusiasm level humour

That's problem though. When you are a fan of AD & Curb, ? like Big Bang Theory is just impossible to watch because the comedy in those shows is way too superior.

Speaking of TV shows I'm tight as ? right now at Fios. I been watching all of the Dexter series from the start and they just took all the ? off On Demand this morning. I'm in the middle of season 4 :(

why don't you just watch it online?

who's watching spartacus over here? this looks like it's gonna be a good season

and Game of thrones is just around the corner

i'm more excited for (finally) the new season of arrested development

Dont talk TV, after u recommended that Dear Abby ? to ppl ur credibility is perpetually shot...word.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    never seen HIMYM?

da ? ?
    I don't know

I didn't watch these shows until they came on TBS

TBS used to be a good channel to fall asleep on but they have a better lineup

TBS was the ? ..i remember watching Matlock on TBS everyday..
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited January 2013
    Options

That's problem though. When you are a fan of AD & Curb, ? like Big Bang Theory is just impossible to watch because the comedy in those shows is way too superior.

Speaking of TV shows I'm tight as ? right now at Fios. I been watching all of the Dexter series from the start and they just took all the ? off On Demand this morning. I'm in the middle of season 4 :(

I like watching it in when I'm laying in bed and I'm still desktop living.

SMH when I get this xbox I'll ? with it on netflix.

Cosign the last 2 statements too, I'm pumped up.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    ? ur flag ? Matlock was goat even though i hated the fact that he had the black dude doing is ? investigative work though...something racial about that
  • Sonny_Cochran
    edited January 2013
    Options

i really can not stand winona, i dislike her more than i do betty draper and skylar white, which is surprising

Told you, you just had to get through the first part of season 1 and it gets GOATesque. What do you think of CB admitting to being the Dickie Bennett of the IC?

Dickie Bennett's gangsta ? , but for some reason I cant remember what happened to him...basically got sent back to jail?

And ask her how she feels bout u being the Boyd Crowder of the IC even after he played a ? in SOA...tragic.

Unable to separate and actor from the character he plays...idiotic

Not gonna spoil Dickie's ending.

GOT would have definitely been GOAT if it followed the third book in the series, but they're going to only follow half the book, and do the other half for season 4.

So much material to work with though. So it should still top season 2, I don't know if it will top season 1.

smh @ you not mentioning The Borgias coming back, you ain't real for that.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Anywhere online i can the full GOT series? Thats one show i ve been meaning to watch
  • Sonny_Cochran
    Options
    Anywhere online i can the full GOT series? Thats one show i ve been meaning to watch

Try

http://www.sidereel.com/
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I just downloaded the app on my ipad....good looking
  • Sonny_Cochran
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    LCA thread in Donkey

Powder Room poster in Doney
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Dont talk TV, after u recommended that Dear Abby ? to ppl ur credibility is perpetually shot...word.

you mean downton abbey? and that show is amazing, it's not my fault your uncultured ass can't appreciate it
    Is that on BBC, cause those BBC shows have been delivering lately..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Btw no new nudes of Blazini s girl nor any other females so this thread was derailed.....
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Downton Abbey just won best ensemble on that SAG award ? . Idk man, I can't watch that. I just envision it as a show for women or old people.