Options

Comments

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    I aint never watched any of the sitcoms that are on tv now.

Kai, you stuck with Justified?

yes, i'm almost done with season 3, i think i watched episode 10 last

and i really like it, thanks for the recommend

i really can not stand winona, i dislike her more than i do betty draper and skylar white, which is surprising

i'm starting to like ava even more now that she's with boyd

Told you, you just had to get through the first part of season 1 and it gets GOATesque. What do you think of CB admitting to being the Dickie Bennett of the IC?

Ava a G, she was never afraid to bust her gun. I like that cracca ? for that.

Dickie Bennett's gangsta ? , but for some reason I cant remember what happened to him...basically got sent back to jail?

And ask her how she feels bout u being the Boyd Crowder of the IC even after he played a ? in SOA...tragic.

i really can not stand winona, i dislike her more than i do betty draper and skylar white, which is surprising

Told you, you just had to get through the first part of season 1 and it gets GOATesque. What do you think of CB admitting to being the Dickie Bennett of the IC?

Dickie Bennett's gangsta ? , but for some reason I cant remember what happened to him...basically got sent back to jail?

And ask her how she feels bout u being the Boyd Crowder of the IC even after he played a ? in SOA...tragic.
    Unable to separate and actor from the character he plays...idiotic

Not gonna spoil Dickie's ending.
    Big Bang Theory = show for pseudointellectuals so they can feel smart because they get the joke

most of their jokes are physics related so i don't get a lot of them,

what i find funny is the disconnect between their book smarts and their people skills (or lack there of)

it's light hearted fun. i don't watch it expecting arrested development/curb your enthusiasm level humour

That's problem though. When you are a fan of AD & Curb, ? like Big Bang Theory is just impossible to watch because the comedy in those shows is way too superior.

Speaking of TV shows I'm tight as ? right now at Fios. I been watching all of the Dexter series from the start and they just took all the ? off On Demand this morning. I'm in the middle of season 4 :(

why don't you just watch it online?

who's watching spartacus over here? this looks like it's gonna be a good season

and Game of thrones is just around the corner

i'm more excited for (finally) the new season of arrested development

GOT would have definitely been GOAT if it followed the third book in the series, but they're going to only follow half the book, and do the other half for season 4.

So much material to work with though. So it should still top season 2, I don't know if it will top season 1.

smh @ you not mentioning The Borgias coming back, you ain't real for that.

i forgot about the borgias for a second. damn there are so many good shoes out there

i saw some preview for a new show on sho time called davinci's devils or something that looks like it might be good too

but yeah, i'm siked for the borgias, i'm pretty sure rodrigo will be alright, but i wanna see what's gonna happen to that cardinal that tried to murk him

SO MANY GOOD SHOES!

Typical female.
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    boardwalk empire>>>>
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feb 10th walking dead
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im still salty AMC cancelled Rubicon....
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

Unable to separate and actor from the character he plays...idiotic

Not gonna spoil Dickie's ending.
    Big Bang Theory = show for pseudointellectuals so they can feel smart because they get the joke

most of their jokes are physics related so i don't get a lot of them,

what i find funny is the disconnect between their book smarts and their people skills (or lack there of)

it's light hearted fun. i don't watch it expecting arrested development/curb your enthusiasm level humour

That's problem though. When you are a fan of AD & Curb, ? like Big Bang Theory is just impossible to watch because the comedy in those shows is way too superior.

Speaking of TV shows I'm tight as ? right now at Fios. I been watching all of the Dexter series from the start and they just took all the ? off On Demand this morning. I'm in the middle of season 4 :(

why don't you just watch it online?

who's watching spartacus over here? this looks like it's gonna be a good season

and Game of thrones is just around the corner

i'm more excited for (finally) the new season of arrested development

GOT would have definitely been GOAT if it followed the third book in the series, but they're going to only follow half the book, and do the other half for season 4.

So much material to work with though. So it should still top season 2, I don't know if it will top season 1.

smh @ you not mentioning The Borgias coming back, you ain't real for that.

i forgot about the borgias for a second. damn there are so many good shoes out there

i saw some preview for a new show on sho time called davinci's devils or something that looks like it might be good too

but yeah, i'm siked for the borgias, i'm pretty sure rodrigo will be alright, but i wanna see what's gonna happen to that cardinal that tried to murk him

SO MANY GOOD SHOES!

Typical female.

lol, fruedian slip, the fact that i'm online shopping for shoes at the moment probably did it

boardwalk empire>>>>

great show,

but breaking bad is better, only by like a fraction tho

speaking of breaking bad, apparently the actress who played the mom on malcolm in the middle is gonna be on

and when is the walking dead coming back?

Damn Cosign again. Boardwalk is really gettin good as ? though.

What's she gonna come for a couple episodes? Cuz this is the last season right? (Shed a tear typing that).

Walking Dead comes back February 10th.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Supposedly next season of Boardwalk will focus on the North/Southside wars in Chicago, as well the AC characters
  • Sonny_Cochran
    Sonny_Cochran Members Posts: 75
    Options

Rodrigo is the best actor on tv right now, yo. He must survive that poison. Cesare borgia too real tho. That's my ? , I still think he ? Lucrezia.

sho is that the canadian channel showcase or you talkin about showtime? I saw a new show coming out in June on Showtime called "Donovan" that i wanna watch.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Supposedly next season of Boardwalk will focus on the North/Southside wars in Chicago, as well the AC characters

More Al Capone = GOAT
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I hope Chalky White Gets the club after taking care of business last season
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited January 2013
    Options

Pretty sure he will. Yo did Jimmys mom die? Probably a stupid question.
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Rothstein got ? lol
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Rothstein got ? lol

He thought he could play chess better than Nucky, ? em.
  • Sonny_Cochran
    Options
    Boardwalk Empire >> Breaking Bad.

First half of the final season was kinda lackin, plus Skylar still alive so that makes it lose points
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Sidenote anybody watches Treme havent seen it since the first season....
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄ ░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█ ░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█ █░▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█ █░▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█ █░░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█ █░░░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█ ░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█ ░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█ ░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█ ░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█ ░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░█▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    But they got to ? Nucky s wife though...
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    ░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄ ░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█ ░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█ █░▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█ █░▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█ █░░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█ █░░░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█ ░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█ ░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█ ░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█ ░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█ ░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░█▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█

I was just about to say that.
  • Sonny_Cochran
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »

Using your own logic... If it was so obvious you wouldnt have needed to state it.

I do what I want, not what I need. I'm not held back by posting constraints.

Why you wanna diss Moreno? You feel uncomfy about your high number?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was just about to say that.

LOL I don't know what the ? just happen. I was to lazy to edit it and said ? it.
  • Sonny_Cochran
    Options

She was alive when Nucky and dem came in after Harrow had killed damn near everybody in the house lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Lol Harrow went through a thing that day lol
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

She was alive when Nucky and dem came in after Harrow had killed damn near everybody in the house lol

Harrow the ? .

Yeah I know, I just couldn't tell if she was on the verge of death when he left here there or not.
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    looks like this is turning into the official "let me spoil the series for everyone who has a life"-thread
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so, is seedz the father?!
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    looks like this is turning into the official "let me spoil the series for everyone who doesn't have cable or a torrent site"-thread

fixed