? people who think they know something about sports but really don't know jack ?

Options

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Most people spew ? in a sports related argument when they know they are on the losing side...start trying to put together random ? that makes no sense

"But he was the first player at age 43 to ever score 30 points on a wednesday night in a full moon with a Democratic President in office and Nikes on his feet. "

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rage owns this thread serisouly he's been talking dumb ? ever since he signed up for the IC

Man, and I heard that before. Never really gave any ? about his posts, but the way he cheerleading for Moss' in that "Greatest WR ever thread" is hilariously sad.

I remember when he said charles woodson is a better complete corner than revis and he also said green bay doesnt play no type of zone defense what so ever lol
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    I think ESPN makes them do that.

"If you can't find at least 8 obscure, random ass stats about each player, don't even show up to work."
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @rage Posts: 4,969
    2:02AM
    'Wow Kimbo has fallen off big time....how is he getting knocked around by that tomato can"

how can a boxer with 7 fights fall off when he's 7-0
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    You know what kills me ? 's try to apply hood logic to sports

about kobe
    " but he a real ? tho he got to put them shots up because he that ? let that ? get he points[even tho the team i not winning ? ]

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    ? who had no type of fatherhood figure/manfigure wat so ever who base there sports logic on Nike commercials ? you ? go eat a ? and now for some quotables

"you see them new durant's the thunder are going to take it all, The knicks suck

me: there the second team in the east

? : so they lost to the pacers

me: the pacers are the 5th team in the east

? : they can't beat the heat

me: they did it 2 times

? : so
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    old ? who don't know what there talking about

you know man i done watched tthat knicks game last night where marbury at that boy felton can't shoot when he coming back
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now that BSPN says Kobe has been " the facilitator" for the Lakers , watch how that word gets thrown around.

"but, but,but Player A is a better facilitator than Player B.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now that BSPN says Kobe has been " the facilitator" for the Lakers , watch how that word gets thrown around.

Those Kobe stans already been doing that. They had a thread saying Kobe is a better facilitator than Lebron
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont know what you mean but 24 been facilitating his whole career now he has taken it to pg levels facilitator is not foreign to 24 but now he is spoonfeeding
  • O.G.
    Options

Those Kobe stans already been doing that. They had a thread saying Kobe is a better facilitator than Lebron

wow,just wow.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rage owns this thread serisouly he's been talking dumb ? ever since he signed up for the IC

Man, and I heard that before. Never really gave any ? about his posts, but the way he cheerleading for Moss' in that "Greatest WR ever thread" is hilariously sad.

I remember when he said charles woodson is a better complete corner than revis and he also said green bay doesnt play no type of zone defense what so ever lol

Seems like you don't know what completes mean
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ever had to correct a ? who has his facts all wrong in a sports convo so much that you get to a point where you decide to let the rest of the ? ups slide just so he'll stop talking?

Had a ? telling me about John Elway's career at University of Maryland. I just gave up. Let that ? ride out.

Lol I do that ? damn near every day at work...That ? is frustrating as hell..I don't understand why ? comment on ? they have no clue about...I'd be sittin there all day correcting ? so alot of the time I don't say a word.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    before the clippers won tonight co-worker was like " the clippers are nice there winning without chris paul "im like they lost 4 in a row
  • TooGood
    TooGood Members Posts: 31
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    ? who think they could beat Brian Scalerbrine in a 1 on 1 game.....

Yeah I saw that video, he embarrassed dem boys. Some mofos watch the games and think its easy out there

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »

Seems like you don't know what completes mean

just for you evening thinking that is very dumb of you to say
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Some ? that let's me know somebody has the football I.Q. of a 9-year old girl...

- Anybody that thinks QB's win and lose games alone.

- You think American Football is played with pads because "the players are soft" and somehow rugby (played by a bunch of crackers the size of Wes Welker) is "tougher" 'cause they playing in daisy dukes and soccer shirts.

- You think a team can win a game or have a winning season "by luck".

- You don't know a player is good or not unless ESPN tells you.

- You think the O-line and D-line are the least important positions in football.

- You think playing DB means having a foot-race with a wideout.

Basketball dumb ? ...

- You think all those playground/AND 1 mixtape ? could "easily" play in the league, but they just "too real" for the NBA.

- You think old school legends were just legends because they didn't play in the last 15 years.

- You think if a team signs *any* 3 or 4 All stars the rest of the league should be on "suicide watch".

- You say ? like "That team wouldn't be so good if their shots wasn't falling".

More to come...

Those And1 mixtapes in the early 2000's produced this argument tons of times...it was like between these mixtapes and Allen Iverson people REALLY thought ? from Rucker Park could make it in the league.
  • O.G.
    Options
    "how could he miss a freethrow when he knows he had to make both of them? ? that I can make them all day."

I had this ? fool tell me this after some random game we was watching. So I bet him $500 he couldn't make 5 freethrows in a row within 10 minutes. Sorry ass only made 2.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Some ? that let's me know somebody has the football I.Q. of a 9-year old girl...

- Anybody that thinks QB's win and lose games alone.

- You think American Football is played with pads because "the players are soft" and somehow rugby (played by a bunch of crackers the size of Wes Welker) is "tougher" 'cause they playing in daisy dukes and soccer shirts.

- You think a team can win a game or have a winning season "by luck".

- You don't know a player is good or not unless ESPN tells you.

- You think the O-line and D-line are the least important positions in football.

- You think playing DB means having a foot-race with a wideout.

Basketball dumb ? ...

- You think all those playground/AND 1 mixtape ? could "easily" play in the league, but they just "too real" for the NBA.

- You think old school legends were just legends because they didn't play in the last 15 years.

- You think if a team signs *any* 3 or 4 All stars the rest of the league should be on "suicide watch".

- You say ? like "That team wouldn't be so good if their shots wasn't falling".

More to come...

Those And1 mixtapes in the early 2000's produced this argument tons of times...it was like between these mixtapes and Allen Iverson people REALLY thought ? from Rucker Park could make it in the league.

And then their "Jesus" Rafer Alston finally got a run and turned out to be just another NBA cat coming off the bench.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I can't stand cats that are extra homers either. They feel somebody from their team always gotta be in a "best" argument.

Just cause a cat the best on your team don't mean he top 3,5, whatever.

Ex: Few cats and myself were talking about the best young TE in the game Graham or Gronk basically. Then this Jets fan chimed in talkin about Dustin Keller is just as good as both and swore he was a top 5 TE period. I was like dude aight but he ain't even close to sniffing top 5. And we clowned homie. Then dude caught feelings and was like "you don't know man, I watch every Jet game he top 5,blah blah blah" I just got up and walked away.

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "how could he miss a freethrow when he knows he had to make both of them? ? that I can make them all day."

I had this ? fool tell me this after some random game we was watching. So I bet him $500 he couldn't make 5 freethrows in a row within 10 minutes. Sorry ass only made 2.

? . 500 for some free throws ill take that bet and make one with my eyes closed.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    I can't stand cats that are extra homers either. They feel somebody from their team always gotta be in a "best" argument.

Just cause a cat the best on your team don't mean he top 3,5, whatever.

Ex: Few cats and myself were talking about the best young TE in the game Graham or Gronk basically. Then this Jets fan chimed in talkin about Dustin Keller is just as good as both and swore he was a top 5 TE period. I was like dude aight but he ain't even close to sniffing top 5. And we clowned homie. Then dude caught feelings and was like "you don't know man, I watch every Jet game he top 5,blah blah blah" I just got up and walked away.

Werd, and then you got the extra sensitive nikkas that think if you so much as mention a player on your squad they think you're saying "(insert player here) is da BEST EVER!".

It's like they know that the player is good and is on your team so they think you braggin' about'em whenever you mention'em.

You: "So today is RG3's birthday. Didn't know he was that young. *shrug*"

Sensitive Hater: "Man, you really think RG3 is a elite QB, huh??? Can't believe you think RG3 is the best QB ever! I bet you really think RG3 gon' win at least 2 super bowls and 3 MVPs, huh?? Get off his ? !"

You:

56975245-wtf.gif