Would You Allow Your Child To Get Wisdom From Gucci Mane In School? *updated* Shawty Lo too!!

Options

Comments

• Pyrexcup
    Pyrexcup Members Posts: 358
    Options
    Pyrexcup wrote: »
    PyrexCup should change his name to GucciCup the way he holding that ? 's ? . n/h

@icecoldstew is the one going out his way to ask his homie on bbm and postign the reuslts for us

Its my thread, I can do what the ? I want. U gonna answer the question or keep sucking off Ice Cream Cone Face?

? ass ? still onto the dudes tatoo
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    That looks like a 4th grade classroom.

4qpuro.jpg
  • Pyrexcup
    Options
    i guess what shadyteam said about @icecoldstew being ? is true. which STRAIGHT ? is mentioning a ? face like that let alone watching it that hard
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    No
    Says the guy thats mentioned me 4 times in this thread already. smh go play ? .
  • Pyrexcup
    Options
    well im having a discussion with you so why wouldnt i mention you dumb ? . ps you sound mad ?
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    [img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/313794_10151380044504454_1680227924_n.jpg[/img]
  • Stew
    edited February 2013
    Options
    No
    well im having a discussion with you so why wouldnt i mention you dumb ? . ps you sound mad ?

Yet I havnt mentioned you once. Get it?

If it was a debate, you wouldve voted Yes Or No and explained why you would let your child see Ice Cream face.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Allergens wrote: »
    Whats funny though is gucci aint really a dumb ? ..hes actually a bright dude, so is Waka
    Sasha grey is also "smart"...
  • Pyrexcup
    Options

Yet I havnt mentioned you once. Get it?

If it was a debate, you wouldve voted Yes Or No and explained why you would let your child see Ice Cream face.

1419048-you_mad_super.jpg
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wouldnt give a ? if he came to career day cause it is what it is career day. nothing more, nothing less. now if it was junior achievement type ? then its a different story. but career day. come on now yall ? is reachin
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Allergens wrote: »
    Whats funny though is gucci aint really a dumb ? ..hes actually a bright dude, so is Waka

You spelled "Plies" wrong.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    all rapper rap bout ? , murder, and dope.... so I aint picking and choosin like that on a moral glass house. If dude was there speaking positivley to those kids and he was asked to do it then more power to him
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    No
    U blacks can't b serious...
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    he could be there telling them what not to do, and go a different route than him, he could be telling them how shady the business that they want to get it in really is, so why not
  • aneed123
    Options
    Yes
    aneed123 wrote: »
    all rapper rap bout ? , murder, and dope.... so I aint picking and choosin like that on a moral glass house. If dude was there speaking positivley to those kids and he was asked to do it then more power to him

U should prolly broaden your horizons on who you listen to bruh cause that in fact isnt true.
    please name me a rapper who doesnt rap about any of those 3....
  • aneed123
    Options
    Yes
    plus the fact u said TI would be a good choice and he a 7 time felon is hilarious.... Em as well smh
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I'll reiterate what I posted earlier which is
    if Gucci had the mainstream media appeal , big time label deals, corporate endorsements, old white billionaires giving him a pat on the head,
    and he was openly accepted by suburbia America
    he wouldn't be catching any grief for speaking at that school
  • Stew
    Options
    No
    plus the fact u said TI would be a good choice and he a 7 time felon is hilarious.... Em as well smh

The fact that you took that ? serious is really sad.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No

U should prolly broaden your horizons on who you listen to bruh cause that in fact isnt true.

Luda
    Outkast
    Killer Mike
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    If I don't listen to Gucci Mane, why should my child?
    If I can't learn nothing from Gucci Mane, how can my child?
    I just don't see this ? giving wisdom my child wouldn't have heard already from his own family.

Call me the cat calling the kettle blacker. I just see this face tatted, drug selling goon, with broken english, and arrest records trying to preach to kids. Take away the money, he's everything a parent raises their children not to be. Nice gesture, but dude don't seem like a role model to me from the outside looking in.

If this ? knew who Sun Tzu was, as the white folks like to say, "I'd be surprised at how well spoken he is".

• Meta_Conscious
    edited February 2013
    Options
    No
    a.mann wrote: »
    I'll reiterate what I posted earlier which is
    if Gucci had the mainstream media appeal , big time label deals, corporate endorsements, old white billionaires giving him a pat on the head,
    and he was openly accepted by suburbia America
    he wouldn't be catching any grief for speaking at that school

B that as it may... he's a lowlife who should b kept away from children...
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

Luda
    Outkast
    Killer Mike

those don't answer his question at all.....
  • aneed123
    Options
    Yes
    ohhhla wrote: »

Luda
    Outkast
    Killer Mike

I GOT HOES 2. I shoulda added dope to the list Outkast rapped bout weed and ? .... Killa Mike rapped about trap ? too after he fell out with Big Boi... Gucci got the dumb face tat which is why a lot of folk bash him but all rappers rap bout ? we wouldnt want lil kids doing.