confused.gif
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    well i have decided.

@Moreno.Kitamura

Glad you came to a decision.

What is your next course of action young lady?

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    so hes finally 'stepped up'
    but now im unhappy again, why it gotta be on his terms? why cant he just do ? like see me when hes supposed to or when its logical to? talking ? about plans for next week...told him id be busy valentines day, and that he can carry on 'promoting' his music, maybe hang out with one of the video chicks from his video and spend valentines day togetherand take HER to blackpool, told him to just drop me an email and id be content with that on vday.

YES I KNOW IM BEING STUBBORN, but he always gets the timing effin wrong.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    "Love is like a ? , if you have to force it it's prolly ? ."
    well if you dont forced yo ? out sometimes it goes back in, leaving you windy, uncomfortable with the bubbles guts nicca
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    Top Cat wrote: »
    internet ?

ur mother.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As the Baby G world turns.....
  • deadeye
    Options
    I'm at a loss for words.

Not quite sure what to make of these recent developments.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait so u got what u wanted and end up starting ? anyway?

either:

a) u dont wanna be in the relationship

or

b) hes been got tired of your ?

It sounds more and more like u guys just had a fling and its burning out. like IRS said, if its love u dont have to force it, it comes naturally. and it sounds like ur just too difficult to sit around and deal with.

just post some nudes and /thread
  • BabyBugatti
    edited February 2013
    Options
    naw im just tryna teach him a lesson, i see from hes actions he finally sees that i aint down for the ? he was playing, and hes doing what he need to do. Just gotta make this ? difficult so it sticks in his muthafucking brain not to repeat this.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    Smh.

lol

No words of wisdom?

Where's the love, peace, and understanding?

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Empress_ wrote: »
    Smh.

lol

No words of wisdom?

Where's the love, peace, and understanding?

Marley has all the love and understanding however.....

brick-wall.gif

There's always that one who wants to play hard and remind you that it can sometimes be like.....

likeabrickwall.gif
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You are immature as hell
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DO WHATEVER THE ? YOU WANNA DO - Hodgetwins
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Playing games and "trying to teach a man a lesson" does not fly in the real world. It will eventually backfire not to mention how draining I imagine that to be, the energy it must take to create and uphold such drama.....I'd rather be alone than even feel the need to....Shouldn't want to hold someone by a leash or pull their leg in order for them to act right.

Setting yourself all the way up with that.
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    pfft.
    ? wants to play me? cant make time for me, but can for other ? ? excuses upon excuses. ive said it a million times BE REAL WITH ME, if you dont wanna be with me then TELL ME, you twice as big as me, i aint gon beat ur ass.
    im trying REAL hard to stay in this ? , i do love him dont get me wrong. i know he cares about me, but now im questioning if theres really love ON HIS SIDE. if you LOVED someone youd' make time to see them right? right.

so i got this. after valentine imma start dating other ? people, i cant get that affection from you? ill get it from someone else. i wont kiss no one, i wont sex no one. but ill have a good ? time. and when the time comes if need be imma dump yo ass.

im only doing this cos i hope hes ass will fix up while i start dating others because if not id have to dump him right here and now, im tired of this ? , but i cant bring myself to do it just yet.

yall think this is triflin? probably is. but you knoooww that saying. if you aint giving your man/woman what they need, someone else will

i hope ur ? is hacked cuz this is pathetic
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bg and shady is similar bg is a ying to shadys yang if you will they both say some outlandish ? to get attention but they also believe the things they say whole heartedly

They need a hoe coach
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    Barely know a ? last name and ya planning marriage next year and yalll aint been together for 6 months lol.

And im starting to think homie got fed wit her wack sex game.
    hate on my brothheerrrrrrrrrr
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    imma do things MY way and get what i want in the end. i know my man. i know what he responds to and i know what i need to do.some advice was useful, defo deffo, but in the end i know what to do for MY relationship.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barely know a ? last name and ya planning marriage next year and yalll aint been together for 6 months lol.

And im starting to think homie got fed wit her wack sex game.

word she prolly just lies there
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2013
    Options
    imma do things MY way and get what i want in the end. i know my man. i know what he responds to and i know what i need to do.some advice was useful, defo deffo, but in the end i know what to do for MY relationship.

I couldn't agree more. The only two people who really know whats best for their relationship is those two people in it.

However, sis, it was you who brought the details of your relationship to a hip hop forum and shared the specifics of your involvement which makes your post redundant and ironic.

Let us not act brand new......

With love & understanding.