High school food fight turns into violent 'race riot' (Somalis vs African Americans)

Options

Comments

• Pyrexcup
    Pyrexcup Members Posts: 358
    Options
    Pyrexcup wrote: »
    even arabs diss somalis on the regular. most people see black people as subhumans FACT hell the arabs where the first to use african slaves. those arabs in north africa deny their african heritage even
    Man... who cares what most people think. You can only judge people on a case by case basis. I have been wronged in my life by my own people more than anyone.... I don't have time to care what an ignorant ? thinks about me.

i was speaking on that arabs do not consider a black man their brother
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    **Al Kai-da feelings**

Lol, hush towel head. "Exotic African breed"...he speaks as if you're some rare African dog and not a human. But you're a ? so I'm sure you liked that reference.

Oh, and West Africans>>>>somalis

Now shuffle on, bacon bit.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    mo' feelins mo' feelins mo' feelins

As much as your married geodude head self dotes on midget Will on this site :)) . Go on a suicide mission like your ilk are accustomed to. Assalamu alaikum heavy headed heaux.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Racist arabs are not cool. Cool arabs are.... that goes for anyone.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have grown bored with this petty beef

both of you should strip slowly and dance seductively for my entertainment

using teamwork to please an alpha male always creates peace amongst irascible females :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options

using teamwork to please an alpha male always creates peace amongst irascible females :)

Flag!
    Abuse!
    Ban!

Stop trying to exploit sisters, it's very unbecoming of you and your vow to cool yuh pudding.

#Marleycares

No Cain
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @Kai_Valya just lol'd my post before I even pressed send.

Word to mighty morphin psychic mod powers.

No Power Rangers.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    **Al Kai-da feelings**

Lol, hush towel head. "Exotic African breed"...he speaks as if you're some rare African dog and not a human. But you're a ? so I'm sure you liked that reference.

Oh, and West Africans>>>>somalis

Now shuffle on, bacon bit.
    What's up with these feelings... So i said breed, big deal... I wasn't being condescending or disrespectfull. Don't do this fam.
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    see I knew having you gang up on me would bring you all together

of course I was joking Kai

/I was only looking forward to having you entertain me :)

• CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Somali's are a black people but many do not consider themselves black some place their religious identity above race.

Real tizzy.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if you ladies need a cinematographer....im free...

and professional as ?

tumblr_inline_mg1gfjJZrE1r96x5s.gif
  • CirocObama
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @kai_vayla rebuttal?

he's telling me what somalis think, so i guess he knows more than i do 8-|

but yes, somali people do consider themselves black and african. we still want our cultural identity recognized too tho. but we def know we are black. somalis have a hostility to whites and arabs more than anything, due to history and colonization

what culture, islam? That's your culture? LMAO

More like arab culture brainwashed and enslaved to your brains.

Btw, shoutout to that ? @zombie. He's in here preaching that reality sermon.

I live around somalis and arabs and i see it everyday. Not just here over in europe too. Btw, funny enough i happen to have somalian and arab neighbors and they basically hate each other. Now, as a black man from africa too i always root and go for black people. However, black muslims are so brainwashed that if the situation were flipped and i was in a situation like that with an arab them somalians would not stick with me they'd ride them ? ass arabs and that islam ? over their own.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Racist arabs are not cool. Cool arabs are.... that goes for anyone.

Good luck finding some they will just call you slave (abd) in arabic when you are around.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

Smh.gif
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you know nothing of my work marl....

but you're surprisingly accurate
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    I am not ashamed of what I am Kai :(

from reading all the ruckus in these threads

I see that I have been missing in order to keep the necessary balance of peace

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    you know nothing of my work marl....

but you're surprisingly accurate

Take note ladies: this is why we always wear our chastity belts covered by granny panties followed by an outer layer of ? shorts. All thanks to the likes of Hubert.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

okay, your punishment is now over

but let me hear one word from marley about you, and your ass is grass lol

You hear that @blakfiyahking?

:>

Just one press of a button and *? *

With love, peace and a dose of "ack right"
  • CirocObama
    edited February 2013
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    @kai_vayla rebuttal?

but yes, somali people do consider themselves black and african. we still want our cultural identity recognized too tho. but we def know we are black. somalis have a hostility to whites and arabs more than anything, due to history and colonization

yup, because that's what i said 8-|

and why are you quoting me, you already know more about my country and people than i do, hey more power to you and your opinions, they are of no consequence to me

The thing is i actually do know more about your people than you, wanna know why? Because since you're somalian you only see what you wanna see. You're on the inside trying to tell people on the outside what the reality of the situation is. You'll turn your cheek to whatever it is we say. It's like an artist going to the studio, sometimes you need other people to judge and critique a song as well because what you may think is the ? might not be.

I only answered to what you said. You talked about culture this and that but then i ask, what culture? Because islam isn't really your culture. Ask your "muslim brothers", aka arabs, and see what they think. Especially towards somalians. That has become your culture because of slavery, war and history but it's still an arabic culture brainwashed to y'all. Same thing with christianity as well.

You're the same person who gave no no signs when i said that alot of muslim black people will choose islam over their own race and all yet we keep hearing people with the same experiences. The quran is not even in your language, everything about islam culture is basically in and about arabic culture, so is that your culture over being black?

Like i said before that is one big reason why black people are at war in africa. Since we've all had so much stripped from us by others (whites, arabs and many more) we tend to fight over "who knows the most" or what we think is best for us. You got christian and muslim africans fighting with each other, you got a few jewish africans fighting with muslim africans and so on when we've all been enslaved by those cultures and people of those cultures. It's like a bunch of chickens running around without heads. No direction, no pride, no nothing so we all pick at each other over dumb ? . Same thing in the states.

A somalian will not look at an american like they're the same because of all that division. A nigerian will look at an ethiopian like he's an alien and so on.

Bottom line is black people gotta ride for black people and stop taking money, social strong-arming, goverment protection and reward over pride, reality and what's best for us. You can ? me before i ride with a damn arab over a somalian or any other black person for that matter. Problems will always occur with people but like family we gotta keep that in-house and stop looking for acceptance from other people that we think are out for our best interest.

Excuse the rant..
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »

never that @ the bolded......... you know "ack right" is not in my bloodline at all haha

besides.........if I was gone, you'd be the 1st to miss me anyways :(

idris-elba.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »

never that @ the bolded......... you know "ack right" is not in my bloodline at all haha

besides.........if I was gone, you'd be the 1st to miss me anyways :(

idris-elba.jpg

You got me Blakie. I can no longer hide the way I feel inside so allow me to express my most intimate and rawest feelings to date.........

tumblr_m8omomkfLi1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

I knew all about Shaniquana and Lataniciana 12 years ago. How could you downgrade like that?

For shame :(

• CirocObama
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @kai_vayla rebuttal?

yup, because that's what i said 8-|

and why are you quoting me, you already know more about my country and people than i do, hey more power to you and your opinions, they are of no consequence to me

The thing is i actually do know more about your people than you, wanna know why? Because since you're somalian you only see what you wanna see. You're on the inside trying to tell people on the outside what the reality of the situation is. You'll turn your cheek to whatever it is we say. It's like an artist going to the studio, sometimes you need other people to judge and critique a song as well because what you may think is the ? might not be.

I only answered to what you said. You talked about culture this and that but then i ask, what culture? Because islam isn't really your culture. Ask your "muslim brothers", aka arabs, and see what they think. Especially towards somalians. That has become your culture because of slavery, war and history but it's still an arabic culture brainwashed to y'all. Same thing with christianity as well.

You're the same person who gave no no signs when i said that alot of muslim black people will choose islam over their own race and all yet we keep hearing people with the same experiences. The quran is not even in your language, everything about islam culture is basically in and about arabic culture, so is that your culture over being black?

Like i said before that is one big reason why black people are at war in africa. Since we've all had so much stripped from us by others (whites, arabs and many more) we tend to fight over "who knows the most" or what we think is best for us. You got christian and muslim africans fighting with each other, you got a few jewish africans fighting with muslim africans and so on when we've all been enslaved by those cultures and people of those cultures. It's like a bunch of chickens running around without heads. No direction, no pride, no nothing so we all pick at each other over dumb ? . Same thing in the states.

A somalian will not look at an american like they're the same because of all that division. A nigerian will look at an ethiopian like he's an alien and so on.

Bottom line is black people gotta ride for black people and stop taking money, social strong-arming, goverment protection and reward over pride, reality and what's best for us. You can ? me before i ride with a damn arab over a somalian or any other black person for that matter. Problems will always occur with people but like family we gotta keep that in-house and stop looking for acceptance from other people that we think are out for our best interest.

Excuse the rant..

5452232333.gif

whatever you say buddy

Well, not like i didn't expect that from a somalian lol.

Not like they reading out here..staying dumb, def and blind is their mo. Along with big forheads, ? up teeth and 11 kids in a 1 room apartment. Bet you'll read this..lol.