Rewriting Evolution ~ Darwin was wrong

Options

Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    I can't front, this thread makes no sense to me.. Idek what ya'll debating/discussing..
    so.... how did the computer make itself.

fiddy.gif

He's trying to say if a computer can't create itself, then we need a designer argument.

Aka I.D. argument.
    so if a computer cant make itself, what makes you think man kind, and all this life in this world can just come from NOTHING to make itself..... from NOTHING.

makes no sense.. unless you can pull something out your ass right quick.

You obviously are intellectually dishonest.

I'm not going to say ? to you again.

It's like talking to a wall.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I can't front, this thread makes no sense to me.. Idek what ya'll debating/discussing..

fiddy.gif

He's trying to say if a computer can't create itself, then we need a designer argument.

Aka I.D. argument.
    so if a computer cant make itself, what makes you think man kind, and all this life in this world can just come from NOTHING to make itself..... from NOTHING.

makes no sense.. unless you can pull something out your ass right quick.

You obviously are intellectually dishonest.

I'm not going to say ? to you again.

It's like talking to a wall.
    evolution is intellectually dishonest.

/thread
  • Premeer
    Options
    thats your 3rd strike...

mankind made itself.

certified ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No offense Drew Ali, but this thread will be turned into ? by people who don't know a thing about evolution.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    No offense Drew Ali, but this thread will be turned into ? by people who don't know a thing about evolution.

I see......

But anyone that has seen my posts understands that I am serious and academically honest...........

#Renegade Teacher & Scholar...........

I will take it to R&R when I get fed up.......
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Nice strawman.
  • Premeer
    Options
    anything that supports a ant turning into a bird in theory is irrelevant. theres nothing to know. its useless knowledge.

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "It is it really reasonable to say that a bear over time will become a whale, or that a fish that glides in the air above the water will develop wings?"
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This may be a naive question, but is the white man the epitome of a human being or the more evolved human being in modern day evolution theories?
  • ohhhla
    Options
    anything that supports a ant turning into a bird in theory is irrelevant. theres nothing to know. its useless knowledge.

Jesus christ, the strawmanning is at least over 9000.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going to read the first page and give you my opinion on the matter and see the evidence and hopefully make the most logical choice.

I'm sure there are a lot of the evolution theory has a lot of holes due to a lot of scientific discoveries.
  • Premeer
    Options

Jesus christ, the strawmanning is at least over 9000.

aye... maybe if i run and jump as high as i can as often as i can, and jump off a things and act like im flying, maybe eventually a cute lil pair of wings will pop out my back.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    "It is it really reasonable to say that a bear over time will become a whale, or that a fish that glides in the air above the water will develop wings?"

thats really not what evolutions says ....but ok

• Drew_Ali
    edited February 2013
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »

fiddy.gif

Well to sum it up......

If you believe in the theory of evolution then......

You also believe in this.......

5904774644_2b9e062dc7_z.jpg

On the low......

It is more important than you can possibly imagine.........

you're thinking about evolution in linear terms, and it doesn't work like that. individuals don't evolve, species don't evolve, populations evolve. individuals in a population vary and those that survive propgate their genes, over time the populations evolves. as this happens again and agian over millions of years you would end up with a very different species in one population than you would in the other one, based on what genes survived in the population and which were eliminated.

evolution doesn't go in a straight line, it's ever more intricately branching web

Different does not equal a new species.......

"I also think that racial differences are a long way from being cosmetic, and there’s no evolutionary reason for us to be the homogeneous species that a lot of people claim we are- it would mean evolution stopped the day modern humans evolved, which is just anti-logic........

There’s biological evidence to the contrary, like different gestation spans, twinning rates etc, and more recent genetics publications that have outright backed race as valid. Which will instantly label me as a racist in many peoples eyes, which is probably why a lot of publishing Phds don’t comment publicly on race"...........
    http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/about-2/

In laymans terms either there is no evolution........

Or it stopped with modern humans.......

Or this is factual....

• ohhhla
    Options
    Have you seen the Tree of Life???
  • Premeer
    Options

actually the dinosaurs turned into birds

i know.. those reptile skinned jet sized dinosaurs turned into pretty little feathered birds that fly with such grace.
  • Copper
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    I ask u for the genesis of man and you give me Hermeticism.....

[IMG]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm16/T_SONNY4/? .gif[/IMG]

Another thread my brother........

I would like to reserve this one for the destruction of evolution.........

Peace........

but u debunk darwins theory while quoting people who believed in magic?? them ? was the original larpers bruh

Well it actually explains that there are powers in the universe that are unknowable.......

Or reside in the realm of what you call "magic" or "supernatural"......

Illogical??????

to believe in magic? yes...to believe in things that are beyond our knowing?..no
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Look at the anatomy of a Bird and compare to Raptors and etc.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    sad thing is though I think though @100prime is trolling I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't. I met many religious people that were actually as dumb as @100prime is acting

I was in a philosophy class one time and we were discussing origin of life and religion in which one lady said ? created the earth 6000 years ago. I asked her for proof and she said it was the word ? . I said where is the word of ? ? She said the bible. I asked for proof that the Bible was the word ? and she said it says so in genesis. I had to cut the ? off like you can't use the bible to prove the bible is the word if ? . ? was dumb as a bag of rocks.
  • Copper
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »

thats really not what evolutions says ....but ok

i just can't with some of this posts. they'd be pretty hilarious if they weren't so sad

"how come we still got monkeys?"
  • Premeer
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    sad thing is though I think though @100prime is trolling I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't. I met many religious people that were actually as dumb as @100prime is acting

I was in a philosophy class one time and we were discussing origin of life and religion in which one lady said ? created the earth 6000 years ago. I asked her for proof and she said it was the word ? . I said where is the word of ? ? She said the bible. I asked for pr

she dont know what shes talking about.

but im ready to start jumping off a high things to develop my wings so i can spawn some cute little winged babies and take mankind into its next stages of evolution.

whos with me?
  • Drew_Ali
    Options

fiddy.gif

Well to sum it up......

If you believe in the theory of evolution then......

You also believe in this.......

On the low......

It is more important than you can possibly imagine.........

you're thinking about evolution in linear terms, and it doesn't work like that. individuals don't evolve, species don't evolve, populations evolve. individuals in a population vary and those that survive propgate their genes, over time the populations evolves. as this happens again and agian over millions of years you would end up with a very different species in one population than you would in the other one, based on what genes survived in the population and which were eliminated.

evolution doesn't go in a straight line, it's ever more intricately branching web

Different does not equal a new species.......

"I also think that racial differences are a long way from being cosmetic, and there’s no evolutionary reason for us to be the homogeneous species that a lot of people claim we are- it would mean evolution stopped the day modern humans evolved, which is just anti-logic........

There’s biological evidence to the contrary, like different gestation spans, twinning rates etc, and more recent genetics publications that have outright backed race as valid. Which will instantly label me as a racist in many peoples eyes, which is probably why a lot of publishing Phds don’t comment publicly on race"...........

if it's different enough (as in two pop. not being able to produce viable offspring) yes that does equal a new species

But this has never been observed..........

• Premeer
    Options
    Look at the anatomy of a Bird and compare to Raptors and etc.

yea because any slight sign of a similarity is a SURE SIGN that it evolved from something else lol

i cant yo i JUST CANT YO!!!!!
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Argument of Personal Incredulity.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    @Kai_Valya

We should ask these Anti-Evolutionist

Where is their nobel peace prize?

Or their Peer-reviewed papers disproving it.