Rewriting Evolution ~ Darwin was wrong

Options

Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    CopperKing wrote: »
    the changing of inherited characteristics through evolution over millions of years can result in a derivative amazingly different from the original...why this is so unbelievable to u is crazy

That is not unbelievable.......

But one species "evolving" into many is cray...............

What you think is true doesn't added up.

If humans were created, when were they created???
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    If Speciation doesn't occurs.

Explain how ? sapiens evolved.

From their early homini ancestors???

Excellent question......

They were created................

And changed over time into what you see today......

You believed we were created???

What about the fossil records it's abundance of them??

Common Ancestry is real, bruh.

Look at the anatomy of Human and Chimpanzees

And the DNA seals that proof.

Evolution has been right for 150 years.

Your own scientists cant agree with these statements......

Again......

For your viewing pleasure, Richard Dawkins......

Getting sonned.....

While also ethering @ohhhla's ignorant statement that "common ancestry is real".....

http://youtu.be/-bMQkAqxNeE

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the changing of inherited characteristics through evolution over millions of years can result in a derivative amazingly different from the original...why this is so unbelievable to u is crazy

but what he believes to be true DOES 'added' up.

and we dont know when man was created... and we dont act like we know.. but how does not knowing when man was created discredit Gods existence.

stop with the ? .

• ohhhla
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    Kai isn't atheist.

How many times must we say this to you??

People who are of Religion can still accept Evolution of being true.

You have this black and white thinking going on.

oh so adam and eve were chimps..... so that must mean Jesus was something like a cave man.

There is this thing in Evolution called a common ancestor.

You know between two species.

We and Chimps shared a common ancestors.

You can by the anatomy and DNA.

Got it???

Just like how Snakes and Lizards share a common ancestor

Some snakes still have their pelvis from their ancestor and it's a sign of a flawed.

Just like humans have wisdom teeth, males having nipples, and us breathing, drinking and eating down the same tube

• ohhhla
    Options

Excellent question......

Again......

Getting sonned.....

While also ethering @ohhhla's ignorant statement that "common ancestry is real".....

He's arguing from personal incredulity.

I'm not going to listen to that ? .

Just like how I watched this one documentary on the SPinosaurus.

When it was really a ? ass dinosaurs.

This one documentary said it was one of the most fierce.

Get the ? outta here.

No respectable scientist will ever agree to that.

This is when they let their religion or when they can't accept reality.
  • Premeer
    Options
    Kai isn't atheist.

How many times must we say this to you??

People who are of Religion can still accept Evolution of being true.

You have this black and white thinking going on.

oh so adam and eve were chimps..... so that must mean Jesus was something like a cave man.

There is this thing in Evolution called a common ancestor.

You know between two species.

We and Chimps shared a common ancestors.

You can by the anatomy and DNA.

Got it???

Just like how Snakes and Lizards share a common ancestor

Some snakes still have their pelvis from their ancestor and it's a sign of a flawed.

Just like humans have wisdom teeth, males having nipples, and us breathing, drinking and eating down the same tube
    that dont prove nothing...

the theory of evolution doesnt "added" up.... got it?

i dont even need to know the 1st thing about this trash.. i can just ask simple questions that requires simple answers. and we will take it 1 step at a time.

what did we evolve from.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And here i was expecting to read "intelligent discourses" on evolutionism smh...
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Humans are apes, have been and always will be.

You gotta do your research.

Evolution is vast and difficult topic.

I can't sit there and tell you from 500 millions ago to the presents.

You know many species they are and were???

• Drew_Ali
    Options

classified
  • Drew_Ali
    edited February 2013
    Options

Excellent question......

Again......

Getting sonned.....

He's arguing from personal incredulity.

I'm not going to listen to that ? .

Just like how I watched this one documentary on the SPinosaurus.

When it was really a ? ass dinosaurs.

This one documentary said it was one of the most fierce.

Get the ? outta here.

No respectable scientist will ever agree to that.

This is when they let their religion or when they can't accept reality.

He actually argues that all creatures have similar DNA structures......

But that does not mean that they have common ancestors.......

You don't have to listen.....

The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of understanding - The Kybalion

I gotta go for a minute.....

Try not to ? up my thread too bad.......

• Premeer
    Options
    Humans are apes, have been and always will be.

You gotta do your research.

Evolution is vast and difficult topic.

I can't sit there and tell you from 500 millions ago to the presents.

You know many species they are and were???

ok.. so where did all this life on this earth from man, animals, to plants, trees, etc., come from?

and dont you find it funny that everything in and on this earth is linked and needed eachother to live here? like if bee's, for instance, went extinct; life would drastically change.

us as humans, even the earth, need every animal that is here to maintain the earth.

almost like everything that is here, is 'meant' to be here, right? cuz if it has no reason, then it wouldnt be here, no?

so how does everything here perfectly fit together, by accident?
  • Drew_Ali
    Options
    Are the posters on this forum that dumb? I guess so. This thread is showing how there are flaws in darwin's theory and has nothing to do with the Bible or 'creationism'

If someones argument starts off with "evolution is a lie" .......then you're a fool for even indulging them in any further discussion.

The video, as well as the article in 'New Scientist' magazine are SECULAR sources of information that have yet to be adressed at all so far.

The whole concept of creation vs. evolution is for morons that don't understand sh*t.

Whoever came into this thread talking about the Bible/and or religion is an idiot that just wants to be argumentative and are not worth dignifying with a reponse.

The "dinosaurs became birds" comment is also moronic.

This thread would have so much potential if intelligent people posted here.

THIS..........
  • Premeer
    Options
    Are the posters on this forum that dumb? I guess so. This thread is showing how there are flaws in darwin's theory and has nothing to do with the Bible or 'creationism'

If someones argument starts off with "evolution is a lie" .......then you're a fool for even indulging them in any further discussion.

The video, as well as the article in 'New Scientist' magazine are SECULAR sources of information that have yet to be adressed at all so far.

The whole concept of creation vs. evolution is for morons that don't understand sh*t.

Whoever came into this thread talking about the Bible/and or religion is an idiot that just wants to be argumentative and are not worth dignifying with a reponse.

The "dinosaurs became birds" comment is also moronic.

This thread would have so much potential if intelligent people posted here.

what? lol this makes no sense.

that is only a argument cuz atheists make it a argument. if you havnt noticed, but ? vs atheism is pretty common on here. just thought id point that out.

where were you when i made that babylon thread and atheists went in there talking about santa clause and the easter bunny.

when talking about "evolution", that is a big welcome sign for christians to debunk... thats common across the world so i guess nobody "knows ? "..

why you ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every theory has flaws, but at least science doesn't make it seem that it can never change and often enough it does. More and more research, but you can't look at science in a concrete fashion or otherwise you going to hurt your head. But believe me we need science, just think about it for a second.
  • Premeer
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Every theory has flaws, but at least science doesn't make it seem that it can never change and often enough it does. More and more research, but you can't look at science in a concrete fashion or otherwise you going to hurt your head. But believe me we need science, just think about it for a second.
    oh... so your saying evolution is a theory... and its constantly changing..

and atheists jump on every theory and preach it as if its true.. just to look silly when the next version of that theory is released...

oh ok. just like i said 10 pages ago.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

and atheists jump on every theory and preach it as if its true.. just to look silly when the next version of that theory is released...

But you forgotten the part where it needs a lot of credible evidence and back up. If something becomes a theory that means we are in the right place, but we don't know what direction is the right until we test and learn and our understanding becomes much more clearer. But evolution is in the right direction and we made huge amount of jumps. We know it occurs and we know it happens, but to know all the intrinsic details is now the game we are playing.
  • Premeer
    Options

But you forgotten the part where it needs a lot of credible evidence and back up. If something becomes a theory that means we are in the right place, but we don't know what direction is the right until we test and learn and our understanding becomes much more clearer. But evolution is in the right direction and we made huge amount of jumps. We know it occurs and we know it happens, but to know all the intrinsic details is now the game we are playing.

a theory means you are in the right place? no. how can you be in the right place when they been changing theorys like the seasons since evolution became an idea...

if they havnt got it right by now, they need to give it up and accept that we got here by ? , and evey thing here is here for a reason.. as well as us. we are here for a reason..

but the media likes to push this question on man like its relevant: "why are we here? what is the meaning of life?"

thats 101 if you are a christian.

no matter what scientists and all the atheists in the world know.. they can know everything that their is to know about whatever.. but if they dont believe in ? and accept Jesus then everything they know means nothing.

they can run studies for the next 500 years, and guess what... their theories will still be changing like the seasons. WHY? cuz they have to realize ? put us here.

but there are scientists that are coming around to believing in ? because they realize the universe is too "perfect" to be an "accident".. and more so by design.

evolution = wasted knowledge = useless knowledge = worthless knowledge = waste of time studying.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I'm sorry you cannot see the truth with your own eyes.
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was thinking about jumping into this discussion for some intelligent discourse but I see now its going from a place of intelligent converse to how christian faith is correct and science is wrong. Don't knock anyone faith or anything but if you aim is to try take one thing in science that may need tweaking to say "AH hah this proves my faith is right and 100% true" turn this forum into a religious one who share your belief and call it a day
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I said, Whether you're a theist or an atheist, If you think that evolution and creation are polar opposites that make for a constructive point/counterpoint debate .......you are a total idiot.

If somehow you don't quite understand this statement.......you're likely mentally retarted!

• SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the level of ignorance on display here is "retarted." @100Prime, @Drew_Ali? y'all are practicing what's known as "intellectual dishonesty." even if darwin was incorrect, those scientists in the videos you posted are only there to say that they'd found the mistake, and are about to do TONS of work to find the truth. none of what you're saying proves the existence of a ? , and only shows your lack of humility.
  • Premeer
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Like I said, Whether you're a theist or an atheist, If you think that evolution and creation are polar opposites that make for a constructive point/counterpoint debate .......you are a total idiot.

If somehow you don't quite understand this statement.......you're likely mentally retarted!

if you think that evolution goes hand in hand with ? , then that makes you a "total idiot". straight up.

if you cant comprehend how evolution and ? contradict each other, you are very likely ? .
  • Premeer
    Options
    SOWETO wrote: »
    the level of ignorance on display here is "retarted." @100Prime, @Drew_Ali? y'all are practicing what's known as "intellectual dishonesty." even if darwin was incorrect, those scientists in the videos you posted are only there to say that they'd found the mistake, and are about to do TONS of work to find the truth. none of what you're saying proves the existence of a ? , and only shows your lack of humility.
    wait... you cant be serious when you say we're ignorant for being christians, then talk as if evolution is true.... hypocrite.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? made evolution, both ? and evolution can live in harmony.
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait... you cant be serious when you say we're ignorant for being christians, then talk as if evolution is true.... hypocrite.

i called you ignorant because it was very obvious that you/ol' boy were trying to tout this discovery as validation of your faith, which it wasn't. and evolution is a well-known/well-respected establishment of academia that christians have fought since its origination.