SUPREME MIND SEXUAL PREDATOR? NO ALIEN

Options

Comments

• Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MY HOMEGIRL A CLERK AT THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE, WE BOUT TO SEE BOUTCHA ? . YOU BETTER BE REGISTERED DOWN HERE TOO

stop snitchin

Exposure and Snitchin two different things. If he ain't registered, I ain't gon tell her that dude's a ? ass liar on the Ill Community.

I'm saying tho money,

Burger King off tara blvd....We can meet in a neutral spot and knuckle it up...You wanna slander me and disrespect me on this kind of level..? the jokes...I'm seeing you...Word is bond,b...I see you on these streets,its gonna be a problem

Word is bond..Come with the proof...I ain't in a sex offender registry in the nation!!!!!...Women love me,? I gotta ? a woman for!!!!
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Active predator.

Can we get him a glowing dot on here that say *Predator Online*
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    he killed cocobutterfly

No ? .

cocobutterfly flashed across my mind as I was eating my food an hour ago. I think I was contemplating stabbing something. Or no, actually I was using a plastic butter knife to scoop the herb dijon mustard onto the peppercorn burger.

Then I log on and read this.

Got damn her memory lives on.
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    Charge:

SEX ASSLT (VICT OVR 12 YOA PHYSICAL FORCE NO DMG)
    INDECENT EXPOSURE (IN PUBLIC)

Sex: Male

Race: white

Height: 5-8

Weight: 130

Hair Color: brown

Eye Color: brown

White?!?!?!??!??!

He was 15... wth happened?

This might be fake.

no dingus i was showing that them sites offer to take their pics off for a fee.
    calm down and
    pay attention.

I was more focus on the guy being white, Jamel.

Calm down and pay attention.

U better chill, u know them white folks luv animals.
    I could see the headliner right now:
    Middle age white man, rapes cow in broad day Los Angeles
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MY HOMEGIRL A CLERK AT THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE, WE BOUT TO SEE BOUTCHA ? . YOU BETTER BE REGISTERED DOWN HERE TOO

stop snitchin

Exposure and Snitchin two different things. If he ain't registered, I ain't gon tell her that dude's a ? ass liar on the Ill Community.

I'm saying tho money,

Burger King off tara blvd....We can meet in a neutral spot and knuckle it up...You wanna slander me and disrespect me on this kind of level..? the jokes...I'm seeing you...Word is bond,b...I see you on these streets,its gonna be a problem

Word is bond..Come with the proof...I ain't in a sex offender registry in the nation!!!!!...Women love me,? I gotta ? a woman for!!!!

Why didnt you pay the 99 dollars to take your name off of the list?

But, seriously, you'll have to fight everyone in this thread for joking about this.... If you aint got 99 dollars to clear your name, you definitely aint got money to book all of these flights to fight.. lol

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NOT one shred of proof!!!!

Garbage ass site talking ANYONE can submit information to their database...

? is a SCAM!!!

Fake ass exposure

^^ has been lying for weeks now.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your anger at this ? alone proves it's real. If it weren't you'd have just shrugged it off...
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 Drawlz wrote: »
    Charge:

SEX ASSLT (VICT OVR 12 YOA PHYSICAL FORCE NO DMG)
    INDECENT EXPOSURE (IN PUBLIC)

Sex: Male

Race: white

Height: 5-8

Weight: 130

Hair Color: brown

Eye Color: brown

White?!?!?!??!??!

He was 15... wth happened?

This might be fake.

no dingus i was showing that them sites offer to take their pics off for a fee.
    calm down and
    pay attention.

I was more focus on the guy being white, Jamel.

Calm down and pay attention.

U better chill, u know them white folks luv animals.
    I could see the headliner right now:
    Middle age white man, rapes cow in broad day Los Angeles

This dude stalks me
  • Yroc
    Yroc Members Posts: 145 ✭✭
    Options
    y'all can't be serious.

bit.ly/UYMpc0
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your anger at this ? alone proves it's real. If it weren't you'd have just shrugged it off...

I'm saying tho bruh..Who the ? jokes like this?

? is some weirdo sick humor....You gonna sit there and pretend that if someone slandered you and called you a sexual predator,it wouldn't bother you?

Soulless ass ? ..Worst than crackas
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Predators Watch is a website created at the end of 2012[2] that allows submissions of anonymous reports so that individuals are included in its directory-style database as sexual predators with an “active” status. An anonymous reporter can submit an individual’s name, age, picture, location, phone number, and/or e-mail address. Reported individuals are immediately included in the directory, in which anyone can browse individuals through a search engine—by location, name, e-mail address, or phone number. They then send the person who was reported an email telling them they will be removed from the site for a fee of $99.95.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Predators Watch is a website created at the end of 2012[2] that allows submissions of anonymous reports so that individuals are included in its directory-style database as sexual predators with an “active” status. An anonymous reporter can submit an individual’s name, age, picture, location, phone number, and/or e-mail address. Reported individuals are immediately included in the directory, in which anyone can browse individuals through a search engine—by location, name, e-mail address, or phone number. They then send the person who was reported an email telling them they will be removed from the site for a fee of $99.95.

So this means dude knew he was on that site.. lmao
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options

I'm saying tho bruh..Who the ? jokes like this?

? is some weirdo sick humor....You gonna sit there and pretend that if someone slandered you and called you a sexual predator,it wouldn't bother you?

Soulless ass ? ..Worst than crackas

? say worse ? about people's mothers all the time, hell including mine. Since it ain't true, no ? are given. Either this ? hittin close to home for you, or you just a sensitive ass ? .
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yroc wrote: »
    y'all can't be serious.

bit.ly/UYMpc0

i wouldnt click that link to smash pico.

if it was raw, i might
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yroc wrote: »
    y'all can't be serious.

bit.ly/UYMpc0

Called it a few threads back.
    Once your listed as a predator ,you're enlisted for life , until court of law deems otherwise.
This discussion has been closed.