SUPREME MIND SEXUAL PREDATOR? NO ALIEN

Options

Comments

• Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your anger at this ? alone proves it's real. If it weren't you'd have just shrugged it off...

I'm saying tho bruh..Who the ? jokes like this?

? is some weirdo sick humor....You gonna sit there and pretend that if someone slandered you and called you a sexual predator,it wouldn't bother you?

Soulless ass ? ..Worst than crackas

? say worse ? about people's mothers all the time, hell including mine. Since it ain't true, no ? are given. Either this ? hittin close to home for you, or you just a sensitive ass ? .

Dude whats wrong with you? I love women.....I would never hurt a woman....What sane ? sits there and jokes about a man being a ? ?

Karma a ? ....That slandering negative energy you sent at me coming right back at you so get ready..You ? with the wrong one bruh
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was all good just a week ago
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Your anger at this ? alone proves it's real. If it weren't you'd have just shrugged it off...

? is some weirdo sick humor....You gonna sit there and pretend that if someone slandered you and called you a sexual predator,it wouldn't bother you?

whoa whoa whoa wait a minute da ? you just say?

He's amped up on fear and adrenaline.

Nothing is worse than us crackas.

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Geez, duke was getting the poetic ether by Marley

And now this???
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? say worse ? about people's mothers all the time, hell including mine. Since it ain't true, no ? are given. Either this ? hittin close to home for you, or you just a sensitive ass ? .

Naw ? , u was bumping all that ? on them keyboards. Now u gotta go c that man
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That slandering negative energy you sent at me coming right back at you so get ready..

tumblr_mdnbg7BCzT1rxylru.gif
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its all fun and games until this cat come to your hood and beat u up, gawd... karma gawd... knowledge knowledge...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »

whoa whoa whoa wait a minute da ? you just say?

He's amped up on fear and adrenaline.

Nothing is worse than us crackas.

Mestizos maybe
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol buddy gonna ? himself before dinner

Sheesh man ? gotta be tragic to die on a empty stomach
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huruma frowns upon this thread
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trick love the kids, this ? do to apparently.. but just a little more than trick does.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BBrr5jlDoc
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    huruma's fro upon this thread
    CopperKing wrote: »
    huruma fro'wns this thread

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm right here

6431 Tara Blvd Jonesboro, GA 30236

Come see me..You wanna run your mouth? ? just got real

A wet ? and a dry purse don't match
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know what you look like money....You better stay in your house muthafucka...Once I see you...I ain't saying nothing..Barking dogs don't bite...So you better throw them hands up

I punching you dead in your throat and breaking your fingers..Clayton co ain't that big my G...You been warned

Aight ? , don't get caught till then

You ? !....A clown ass internet ? ..We can record it and I can show the IC how I whupped your punk ass

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm right here

6431 Tara Blvd Jonesboro, GA 30236

Come see me..You wanna run your mouth? ? just got real

get out of my state
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? is some weirdo sick humor....

Is there any other kind?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 Drawlz wrote: »

Naw ? , u was bumping all that ? on them keyboards. Now u gotta go c that man

Lame
This discussion has been closed.