FGC(Fighting Game Community) Appreciation Thread

Options

Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Got the last MK. Tekken 6 and Tag 2, DOA 5, Soul Cab 5. SFxTekken, BlazBlue Contiuum Shift Extended... Xbox gamertag in sig.

? get on PSN
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    World Game Cup 2013 Live Stream

http://www.gamekult.com/live/e-sport.html?s=2

This weekend, the World Game Cup 2013 is taking place in Cannes, France at the Palais des Festivals. Notable players in attendance include: MCZ|Mago, MCZ|Tokido, AVM|GamerBee, CafeID|Poongko, EMP|Dieminion, RZR|Itabashi Zangief, Alioune, Luffy and CafeID|MadKoF.

Tokido beat Gamerbee in grand finals to win it
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

This weekend, the World Game Cup 2013 is taking place in Cannes, France at the Palais des Festivals. Notable players in attendance include: MCZ|Mago, MCZ|Tokido, AVM|GamerBee, CafeID|Poongko, EMP|Dieminion, RZR|Itabashi Zangief, Alioune, Luffy and CafeID|MadKoF.

He needs to face inflitration and prove whos the best akuma
  • Bcotton5
    Options

he did lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjXxAqtEZtM
  • genocidecutter
    Options

he did lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjXxAqtEZtM

Good set
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    From Shin Blanka's facebook
    "Congrats to DM MCZ|Xian for winning the SG Singapore Esports league. He has qualified for FINAL ROUND and will be making his 1st appearance at FR16. The worlds best gen will be in the ATL to try and take the FR ? CUP! Who is going to stop him?"
    [img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/72382_10151403146833138_1989434061_n.jpg[/img]
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Ten year old Kof player named WaWa destroying everyone skip to 17:35
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vZScFZU3n6A
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I got ssf4:ae, umvc3, sf 3rd strike hd online, marvel super heros hd collection, Jojo's blizzard adventure hd, Tekken 6, Tekken tag 2, DOA5, blazeblu cs, persona 4 arena, SF X Tekken, MK9, mvc2, skull girls, soul calibur 5, KOF13, KOF12...

All for ps3 but I still got my dreamcast from launch day with dam near every fighting game that ever came out for it. From power stone 1&2 soul calibur 1 to mvc2, cvsnk1&2 and 3rd strike. My co worker offered me $1,500 for it but I said hell na and kicked him out my crib for offending me

• genocidecutter
    Options
    dixinormus wrote: »
    I got ssf4:ae, umvc3, sf 3rd strike hd online, marvel super heros hd collection, Jojo's blizzard adventure hd, Tekken 6, Tekken tag 2, DOA5, blazeblu cs, persona 4 arena, SF X Tekken, MK9, mvc2, skull girls, soul calibur 5, KOF13, KOF12...

All for ps3 but I still got my dreamcast from launch day with dam near every fighting game that ever came out for it. From power stone 1&2 soul calibur 1 to mvc2, cvsnk1&2 and 3rd strike. My co worker offered me 2,500 for it but I said hell na and kicked him out my crib for offending me

This man knows whats up. Excellent list of games
  • Bcotton5
    Options

All for ps3 but I still got my dreamcast from launch day with dam near every fighting game that ever came out for it. From power stone 1&2 soul calibur 1 to mvc2, cvsnk1&2 and 3rd strike. My co worker offered me $1,500 for it but I said hell na and kicked him out my crib for offending me

did you add me on psn? smoke313
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    who's coppin' Darkstalkers next week?

damn fine list of games. add me for Jojo HD

PSN: BigRusDaGOD
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    Options

Yes and you decline me so ? you! Lol na jp.

Funny enough I have all these fighting games but I'm not the greatest at them. I play for fun and against my friends and co workers. I'm no where near a competitive level
  • Bcotton5
    Options

Funny enough I have all these fighting games but I'm not the greatest at them. I play for fun and against my friends and co workers. I'm no where near a competitive level

lmao you must be one of them dudes we was talking about in the psn id thread that try to add ppl without telling them who you are
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    Options
    No, we was suppose to play ps all stars and I was making the room so I sent a request like you said.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lock this thread.
  • genocidecutter
    Options

I am
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    Options

I am

Na I'm not skilled enough. I don't get mopped and I win rounds but I don't close well. Playing doa5 tonight maybe some 3rd strike as well
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Anyone looking forward for the new Blazblue?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PffXUe3AhOI
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    play me in 3rd strike!
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    play me in 3rd strike!

Don't have it
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Teams for the team UMVC3 team tournament
    Heavy favored Team NYC:

AGE|ChrisG
    Michael Yipes Mendoza IFC Yipes
    RayRay
    UVG|Noel Brown
    MOONS

Highly favored Team NorCal:

Ryan Ramirez Evo Champ
    CJ Showstopper
    Neo
    Eduardo Perez-Frangie EG|PR Balrog
    ShadyK

Highly Favored SoCal Team:
    EG| Justin Wong
    Fanatiq Gamerson
    Knives Cutman
    AZAngelic
    ?

Team Latin America:

PR|Neo Karsh
    EM|Taekua
    MJ|Frutsy or EM|Wolf
    Chile|KaneBlueriver
    EM|Yahiko

Team Mid Atlantic:

Chris Miller DJ Huoshen
    Unkn0wn
    Meep
    PZPoy
    RyRy

Team MidWest:

Andre Omgitzandre Howard
    FrankieG
    Kinderparty or Zeus
    CORN|Christopher Footwurk Leggett
    JDM

Team Georgia:

Eddie Mu FR|TooMuchDamage
    Aaron Chestnut FR|RoachKing
    Tauseef Anam FR|Sumbrwkid
    Darius Dap Patterson
    Sami

Team Florida:

Flocker
    GreenAce
    flash
    marvelo
    ?

Team Texas:

Jan-Micheal Del Rio
    Stone
    Vu Tra Ranmasamma
    Rubecks
    GOX

Team Asia:

Abegen
    VX_Daunte
    Xian
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Daigo vs Sako! in Darkstalkers Resurrection, DR dropping next week!

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/mar/08/daigo-and-sako-square-darkstalkers-resurrection-strategies-and-moves-jedah-and-pyron/

Capcom's Tomoaki Ayano and top player Nuki conducted a walkthrough of Darkstalkers Resurrection, which also features a casual match between HORI|Sako and MCZ|Daigo Umehara, who are testing the title's online play.

Umehara notes that the title is speedy, without lag, but this match was hosted in Japan, instead of state side, where the connections are known to be considerably better.

You'll notice that the clip is spoken in Japanese, but while the translation ends up being a bit wonky, if you enable the CC option and then use the "translate" beta setting on YouTube, you can get a rough idea of what people are saying in the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBZLLrivhSc&feature=player_embedded

Here's a transcript of notable details via the always awesome Beast Note website.

- Capcom producer Ayano and Nuki talk about screen styles that you can choose in the game: Over-the-Shoulder, Retro, Arcade Cabinet, Wide.

- Although it says in the video that Sako is Vampire Savior national No.1, Sako had never won any major individual tournament. His best was top 4 in Tougeki 2004 (according to Famitsu). (He won pre-Tougeki 2004 5 on 5 tournament which is a team tournament.)

- On the other hand, Nuki was actually Vampire Savior national No.2 at Gamest Cup (where he lost to Umehara in the final). (When Gamest Magazine stopped, many staff went with Arcadia Magazine that later organized Tougeki.)
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Here what made the tekken player "Aris" infamous
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SLDgPbjp0M
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    Options
    Here what made the tekken player "Aris" infamous
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SLDgPbjp0M

She was totally wid it bruh