Ladies...... what is the kinkiest/nastiest/whorish thing you've ever done or been apart of ?

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That would be scary as hell..so she stayed when they dropped you or she went with them?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet you I would..right in front of Precinct 6.

lol

oh so you speak to them boys in blue now?? haha

Kat the sexual tension between us is ridiculous already

90% of my negative reactions all come from you mayne SMH

/let just hatefuck one time so we can make up and be friends :)

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That would be scary as hell..so she stayed when they dropped you or she went with them?

She was in the back seat busy getting fingered and sucking ? to even care about going home with me.

I cried my ass off cause I was genuinely scared for us. I didnt want to leave her alone but I had to get out of that situation.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    I told you hoes get wifed up

U married to one huh

Stew, don't ever try me like that.

I ain't no ? beta male.

Marriage doesn't benefit me in the western society
  • Kat
    Options
    lechic wrote: »

She was in the back seat busy getting fingered and sucking ? to even care about going home with me.

I cried my ass off cause I was genuinely scared for us. I didnt want to leave her alone but I had to get out of that situation.

I don't blame you.

Makes me wonder what kinda childhood she had..
  • Purr
    Options

I don't blame you.

She was a preacher's kid. Bisexual. Her sisters dated/? her first love. And this is barley the icing on the cake.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol...D
    ? happens wrote: »
    Danny outchea fighting this til the death she like

h7D60513D

I'm not fighting, I'm just stating how I feel about it just like everybody else in here.

Y'all brought the ? up.

Why don't y'all tell some stories? I'm sure all you Casanovas have wooed your dime ? into some kinky ? a time or two.

I'm not included in the "yall" I stand on my own two outchea I'm not a parrot or follower g
  • Kat
    Options

I don't blame you.

She was a preacher's kid. Bisexual. Her sisters dated/? her first love. And this is barley the icing on the cake.

Damn...does her husband have any idea about her past life? Even a little?
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charles gone head an make a separate thread for this story

Its like a tragic dramady
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't blame you.

There is a reason this happens so often....It usually is an assumption that people make about preacher's daughters anyway....But more often than not it's true....

Hosea 4:6-14 explains why

smh

• blakfyahking
    Options
    Kat you just made a new enemy for rejecting my advances
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was younger, my ex best friend had a train ran on her by 9 guys in ucla parking lot at 2am after a function.

My ass was crying, begging and pleading with her to stop and take a taxi with me to go home.

The guys eventually gotten tired of my ass crying and dropped me off home, while she was in the back seat getting fingered and sucking ? .

The next day she bought me a gift for not leaving her with all of those guys.

I was traumatized for a year. I never looked at her the same after that.

Ewl.
  • Kat
    Options
    As if calling me a ? didn't solidify our non-friendship.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Yo Blak dont ever ? one of her E-buddies or you'll catch feelings/wack reactions for months on months
  • Kat
    Options
    ? her had nothing to do with it.
  • blakfyahking
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Yo Blak dont ever ? one of her E-buddies or you'll catch feelings/wack reactions for months on months

I don't know what I did to Kat bruh

I figure it's just a defense mechanism cause she has feelings for me haha

I rarely address or quote her at all................

/maybe I just figured out the reason why I make her catch feelings all the time :(
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @CopperKing

You gonna have to chill out with that

Almost wasted this whole water bottle.
  • Purr
    Options

I don't blame you.

He was a ? when he met her. He wanted her to take his virginity and have kids by him.

He knows about some of her past, like being bisexual, but not the extreme hoeish parts.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't blame you.

He was a ? when he met her. He wanted her to take his virginity and have kids by him.

He knows about some of her past, like being bisexual, but not the extreme hoeish parts.

I feel like he would cry if he found out.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    tumblr_lwg5nqw2ta1qzjix8.gif

at lechic's exfriend
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

I don't know what I did to Kat bruh

I figure it's just a defense mechanism cause she has feelings for me haha

I rarely address or quote her at all................

/maybe I just figured out the reason why I make her catch feelings all the time :(

Since she said ? Beezy wasnt the reason Im going to assume that was the case for me too.

tumblr_mcps4mfMdh1rh05flo1_500.gif
  • Kat
    Options

I don't blame you.

Awwwww damn!
    Now that's ? up.

At least get with a dude that's done his own dirt.

He wouldn't even comprehend the ? she's done.