Ladies...... what is the kinkiest/nastiest/whorish thing you've ever done or been apart of ?

Options

Comments

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    i already kno what kats is

lets see if these other hoes be truthful

kat aint the only one gettin trained on this ?

It wasn't a train you dusty son of a ? .

lol

But yeah, that's mine...wouldn't do it again, but I don't regret doing it that time.

I hope ya'll don't expect this thread to do numbers...maybe @MsScorp will come through.

I know she's got a story or two.

How many ? hit in that session?

Was ? or other chicks involved?

Did you get DPed?

Did you receive a sloppy ? from all parties involved.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What that hoe number
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Dont think Kat realizes I live by the Eye for an Eye rule. Wait till u post some good ? .....
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao...Rex's crazy ass coming in out of nowhere.
  • Maximus Rex
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Cause it's so much hoe-ier than ? two dudes at different times in the same day..or even the next day.

Chicks take multiple ? in a short period of time all the time.

Hoe ? happens sometimes.

When dudes start apologizing for their hoetivities, maybe I'll follow suit.

Hold the ? on. You did a "boy-girl-boy," multitasking like a muthafucka, literally sucking and ? , but you have an aversion to doing "Mistress/Mandingo Antebellum sex while wearing a Confederate flag t-shirt? :| GTFOH!
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo Blak dont ever ? one of her E-buddies or you'll catch feelings/wack reactions for months on months

I don't know what I did to Kat bruh

I figure it's just a defense mechanism cause she has feelings for me haha

I rarely address or quote her at all................

/maybe I just figured out the reason why I make her catch feelings all the time :(

Since she said ? Beezy wasnt the reason Im going to assume that was the case for me too.

tumblr_mcps4mfMdh1rh05flo1_500.gif

tumblr_m11p6jyqr71rr17lto1_500.gif

real ? bruh..............she can't help but feel a certain way

I can't blame her for being overwhelmed with the passion that forces her to push buttons haha
  • Stew
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    kinkiest, probably the orgasm control and the gags and hot wax

i don't know, all of our sex is kinky and nasty and whorish

Kai, u and Kimi shut the bldg down in the head thread.

notworthy.gif
  • Maximus Rex
    edited February 2013
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    When I was younger, my ex best friend had a train ran on her by 9 guys in ucla parking lot at 2am after a function.

My ass was crying, begging and pleading with her to stop and take a taxi with me to go home.

The guys eventually gotten tired of my ass crying and dropped me off home, while she was in the back seat getting fingered and sucking ? .

The next day she bought me a gift for not leaving her with all of those guys.

I was traumatized for a year. I never looked at her the same after that.

In a Puffy voice, This is the remix and actually the factual version of the story:

When I was younger, my ex best friend Ihad a train ran on her MEby 9 guys in ucla parking lot at 2am after a function.

Coming to gripes with nasty, whorish ways was a bit overwhelming, I didn't realize that I had such and insatiable sexual appetite. I love it, the location, the possibility of being seen, and the attention being lavished on me, but at the same time it felt it was wrong due to the social stigma attached being a big ole freak. Afterwards, my ass was crying, begging and pleading with her to stop I took a and take tooka taxi with me to go home.

The guys eventually gotten tired of my ass crying and dropped me off home, while she I was in the back seat getting fingered and sucking ? all the way home.

The next day she bought me a gift for not leaving her with all of those guys the guys picked me up and we went to the mo mo and I sucked and ? them all again.

I was traumatized for a year. embraced my inner ? and realized it was a part of my inner being. I never looked at her the same after that. back after that.

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1336364959housesadnod-gif.gif

oh you know we all are waiting for you to share more explicit details about that
  • Maximus Rex
    Options

So that's your "finishing move?" :| Fascinating. I not going to front, I'm scared of Kai. Kai is the type of broad that null a ? into a false sense of security when your ? her. I she'll hit you hit, tear it up, wrap her legs around your waist, call you "Daddy," say "Daddy please," and may even bust a hellified nut. Then goes Two Round, she's throwing and squeezing that ? all kinds of ways. You want to tell her to "Hold up," but can't quite get out the words. Then when she feels as she's proven her point, she makes you nut, all the while not saying a word, with just a mischievous little grin on her face, and just letting out cute little whimpers as an indication of the pleasure she's receiving. While you're laying there in fetal position, with your thumb in your mouth talkin' 'bout, "Why you do me like that?" She just laughs and says, "I told you can't out ? me."
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was younger, my ex best friend had a train ran on her by 9 guys in ucla parking lot at 2am after a function.

My ass was crying, begging and pleading with her to stop and take a taxi with me to go home.

The guys eventually gotten tired of my ass crying and dropped me off home, while she was in the back seat getting fingered and sucking ? .

In a Puffy voice, This is the remix and actually the factual version of the story:

When I was younger, my ex best friend Ihad a train ran on her MEby 9 guys in ucla parking lot at 2am after a function.

Coming to gripes with nasty, whorish ways was a bit overwhelming, I didn't realize that I had such and insatiable sexual appetite. I love it, the location, the possibility of being seen, and the attention being lavished on me, but at the same time it felt it was wrong due to the social stigma attached being a big ole freak. Afterwards, my ass was crying, begging and pleading with her to stop I took a and take tooka taxi with me to go home.

The guys eventually gotten tired of my ass crying and dropped me off home, while she I was in the back seat getting fingered and sucking ? all the way home.

The next day she bought me a gift for not leaving her with all of those guys the guys picked me up and we went to the mo mo and I sucked and ? them all again.

I was traumatized for a year. embraced my inner ? and realized it was a part of my inner being. I never looked at her the same after that. back after that.

oh.... Don't confuse me with yo hoe ass momma.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlie's a terrible friend...could have at least took 3 off her friend and kept them busy
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was she ? up?

How old were yall?

Jesus.

No, she wasnt ? up. We didnt drink or smoke. I recently started drinking at 25 but nothing too heavy.

We were 18.

We werent friends for 6mos because she put me in a place where I didnt know what was going to happen to me. My mom was ? angry.

Looking back, that situation was very dangerous.

She is now a chef, and married with 2 kids. She had calmed down a lot.

Her Husband ? lauced.
    Wow. There is not reaction button for this ? .
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That would be scary as hell..so she stayed when they dropped you or she went with them?

She was in the back seat busy getting fingered and sucking ? to even care about going home with me.

I cried my ass off cause I was genuinely scared for us. I didnt want to leave her alone but I had to get out of that situation.

I don't blame you.

Makes me wonder what kinda childhood she had..

Dont make excuses for whoredom.
  • Stew
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    Was she ? up?

How old were yall?

Jesus.

No, she wasnt ? up. We didnt drink or smoke. I recently started drinking at 25 but nothing too heavy.

We were 18.

We werent friends for 6mos because she put me in a place where I didnt know what was going to happen to me. My mom was ? angry.

Her Husband ? lauced.

I aint even gonna front son. THAT ? THAT MAKE YOUR SOUL BURN SLOW is the PERFECT reaction for that. If that ? ever find out, thats exactly how he gonna feel. IC ? got that reaction right lmao.
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That would be scary as hell..so she stayed when they dropped you or she went with them?

She was in the back seat busy getting fingered and sucking ? to even care about going home with me.

I cried my ass off cause I was genuinely scared for us. I didnt want to leave her alone but I had to get out of that situation.

I don't blame you.

Makes me wonder what kinda childhood she had..

you got some ? nerve to ask that.
  • Feelin_Foolay
    Feelin_Foolay Members Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, she had a three some. ? trying to change the meaning of a three some because they used to having sex with their friends in the room.
  • Kat
    Options
    Give it up @AP12..this has been debated on the IC a billion times. Call it what you want.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was she ? up?

How old were yall?

Jesus.

We were 18.

Her Husband ? lauced.

? calling kettle black....

You cheat on your wife during your marriage.

People can focus their addiction to positive things as becoming a chef. Is she perfect, no?

But who are you to judge?
  • Kat
    Options
    Was she ? up?

How old were yall?

Jesus.

We were 18.

Her Husband ? lauced.

? calling kettle black....

You cheat on your wife during your marriage.

People can focus their addiction to positive things as becoming a chef. Is she perfect, no?

But who are you to judge?

Exactly..I mean we got a thread about hiring hookers off of backpage but dudes want to act all pious?

FOH.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see we have a couple of young ladies amongst the i.c. congregation who have a testimonial. DON'T BE ASHAMED STAND UP, TESTIFY!!!!!! *wipes forehead with preacher cloth* mercy!
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @lechic you know they always say the preachers daughter is the loosest freakiest one.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options

oh.... Don't confuse me with yo hoe ass momma.

Don't make up fictitious friends to cover up for the fact that you can't come to grips with that fact that you were sucking and ? ? naked in the parking lot at Pauley Pavilion and you were being ? and ghetto gagged with slob and dried nut on your face during the drive home. Don't deny your inner hoedom, embrace what you and shout from the tallest mountaintops, "Imma nasty ? . I live for ? and sloppy ? . IMMA HOE AND I ? FOR FREE!
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    111 new replies of ? .

Exit thread.