Joey Bada$$ At The Breakfast Club

Options
2»

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    You know the answer but you detest it and refuse to believe it. or maybe support it, idk

i digress
    Wait, let me guess, Jay-z asked him to ''sell his soul" and he said no.

Let me put on my tin foil hat!
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aiight.. that was funny..
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so he says he was in the talks with Roc Nation but the negotiations stopped when Jay understood what joey was tryna do...?

anybody else catch that? IDK, that just says something to me.... he seemed reluctant to give details but i think i see what hes sayin

Probably wanted Jay to sign everybody and Jay probably only wanted Joey. makes sense he has producers already and he in a "group". who really knows tho. I'm sure some crazy ass story will come out about it eventually.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    You know the answer but you detest it and refuse to believe it. or maybe support it, idk

i digress

If true lmfao
  • usmarin3
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    so he says he was in the talks with Roc Nation but the negotiations stopped when Jay understood what joey was tryna do...?

anybody else catch that? IDK, that just says something to me.... he seemed reluctant to give details but i think i see what hes sayin

Probably wanted Jay to sign everybody and Jay probably only wanted Joey. makes sense he has producers already and he in a "group". who really knows tho. I'm sure some crazy ass story will come out about it eventually.

This seems very plausible imo, never thought of it like that.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Might be bias, but Ion like him. He reminds me of every youtube kid talkin about "I'm only 14, but I understand and relate to an era I was never a part of, ? this era I'm currently part of."
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might be bias, but Ion like him. He reminds me of every youtube kid talkin about "I'm only 14, but I understand and relate to an era I was never a part of, ? this era I'm currently part of."

thats why i dont like him

its not 94

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i digress

lol you basic
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I like some of his music but

“I really wanted to be Young Money, I swear. I’m mad I even shared that information. There was a point in time where my third eye was closed. I really wasn’t conscious of the things that were going on around me. I was just going based off of what was the basic, mainstream ? . I was younger. I feel like I’ve aged twenty-five years since then."-Jo-Vaughn "Joey Badass" Scott

his bringing back the 90s thing is a gimmick. if he wants to rap over boom bap thats fine but gets some modern boom bap and focus on your craft
  • usmarin3
    Options

i digress

lol you basic

Then speak your mind ? , stop that female ? when i have to read your mind.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? dont want to do no 360 deal more than likely ...Hov probably understood that as a dude who came up the same way and let him do his thing
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude seem kinda wack
  • Black Boy King
    Options

i digress

lol you basic

the ? you care so much about what i think??
  • usmarin3
    Options

i digress

lol you basic

the ? you care so much about what i think??

i'm not getting into your fallacious argument, stick to your premise.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    idk y but you seem to be takin this personal
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny how ya'll talk down on some rappers, but celebrate a 16 year old who dropped out of school to be nothing more than a forgotten underground rapper.