? couple thrown out of mall because of holding hands and kissing

Options

Comments

• Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Makaveli to each his own but same sex couples are discrimnated against because they are different.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Society has dictated alot of things that were NOT acceptable, that's not an excuse.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? are subjected to a lot of ? they don't want to see why is is any different?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    y'all are still pretty homophobic, or anti-? in this country

it wouldn't bother me regardless of the couples' genders

I think its also cause ? get special treatment nh.

If you beat up a ? ? they call it a hate crime and your punishment will be worse than usual.. atleast in my country
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Mz Graham Im not using it as an excuse im jus sayin as a society we see traditional relationships and marriage as the union of man and woman not a same sex union. I personally could care less because u cant dictate happiness and character supersedes whatever a person may prefer. U rite tho at the end of the day nothin is new under the sun and they should not face discrimination due to their sexual orientation.
  • WinterHeat
    WinterHeat Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    Options
    There should be a PDA sign otherwise they could sue.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    InB4 Homosexuality is not nature even tho it is.

541602_10151773536238976_1950713975_n.jpg?dl=1
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    y'all are still pretty homophobic, or anti-? in this country

it wouldn't bother me regardless of the couples' genders

I think its also cause ? get special treatment nh.

If you beat up a ? ? they call it a hate crime and your punishment will be worse than usual.. atleast in my country

Well they'd have to prove the reason you beat them up is because they're ? . So long as you don't yell "? ", "? ", "? " or anything relating to them being ? it's not a hate crime. Just regular assault and battery. So go out and beat up all the ? you want just don't call them a ? and you'll get a light sentence lol
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Heterophobia is on the rise among so called heterosexuals (smh)

This place is saturated with cracked closet door heterophobic niggrums of both genders.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    They starting to sneak this ? ? into regular TV shows too.

Like WTF - can we atleast get a rating / advisory ?

They not even sneaking homie

Real talk. And people got this ? so ? up, that not wanting to watch ? ? on TV, means you're homophobic.

? it then, call it what you will.

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I went to the mall last year and saw these 2 ? standing in line at arby's all cuddling while their standing in line. I have never been so offended/Disgusted in my life. Im fine with people being ? but like someone said above, i dont even like seeing straight couples all making out and ? , i def dont want to see 2 men do that. ? gross. I wanted to throw a slurpee at them but figured it would be a hate crime and i dont need that ? .

Havent been to arby's since. Might put some ? in my sandwich.
  • blackrain
    Options
    They starting to sneak this ? ? into regular TV shows too.

Like WTF - can we atleast get a rating / advisory ?

They not even sneaking homie

Real talk. And people got this ? so ? up, that not wanting to watch ? ? on TV, means you're homophobic.

? it then, call it what you will.

Not wanting to see ? ? isn't homophobic...going out of your way to yell "? them ? . They should die. Seeing two ? people will force it on society and turn people ? " just from seeing a ? person, that's homophobic.
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

this argument never made any sense. maybe it is nature, maybe bein a ? is nature, maybe bein a ? is nature, so does that mean it should be accepted?

we are human beings and dont act by instincts, dont degrade homosexuals to animals
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I went to the mall last year and saw these 2 ? standing in line at arby's all cuddling while their standing in line. I have never been so offended/Disgusted in my life. Im fine with people being ? but like someone said above, i dont even like seeing straight couples all making out and ? , i def dont want to see 2 men do that. ? gross. I wanted to throw a slurpee at them but figured it would be a hate crime and i dont need that ? .

what if it was 2 chicks?
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only time Sam and i Show PDA is if we steal a tongue free kiss or two in the cinema. Hardly ever hold hands. Hate couples who wanna be tonguing in public, ? or straight
  • blackrain
    Options

this argument never made any sense. maybe it is nature, maybe bein a ? is nature, maybe bein a ? is nature, so does that mean it should be accepted?

we are human beings and dont act by instincts, dont degrade homosexuals to animals

That terrible leap is always made whenever someone challenges the "it's natural so it should be accepted" argument that anything natural should be accepted. There's plenty of natural things that aren't accepted and deemed to be worse for society. Problem is though ? folks don't fall under that because they don't harm nobody by acting on their feelings. A ? does harm when acting on their feelings no matter how natural their attraction may be.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    Lou Cypher wrote: »

what if it was 2 chicks?

2 chicks that are chicks. Cool. Still would be upset trying to get food and seeing these 2 chicks just making out, unless they were attractive to me.

2 chicks with one or both looking like dudes? def no go.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    that video got me feeling too uncomfortable that gaysian dude scared me
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if it two females, let it slide

If it two males, lock them faggets up.

? your link
  • antoseeg
    antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no problem with this. Two white ? guys pulled this same mess when I was eating at Mcdonald's one day and that nonsense was messing up my meal.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe in PDA anyway. (I already know you hittin' it, keep that ish at home). But ? people feel like that have to be over the top and in your face with it. Sometimes I think they are trying to provoke a reaction to get their 15 minutes. A lesbian couple did this at out local IHOP a few years back, (maybe I'd give more of a ? if I went to that IHOP, but it sucks). But they were nearly ? in a booth and they knew kids were around. They got thrown out and went crying to the news trying to make it a civil rights issue.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

the argument does make sense when anti-? people try to use the "homosexuality is not natural" defense

Kai are there lots of ? in somalia?
  • antoseeg
    Options

the argument does make sense when anti-? people try to use the "homosexuality is not natural" defense

From a purely scientific point of view, homosexuality is not natural because it leads to a person's gene pool dying out. Anything that leads to the eradication of a family is not good.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll be honest, I NEVER want to see ? people ? . And if I really wanted to see straight people ? , I'd get a movie. A little kiss or even a pat on the ass is cool, but keep the excessive "I'm letting the whole world know I'm getting some" ? at home.
  • antoseeg
    edited March 2013
    Options
    antoseeg wrote: »

From a purely scientific point of view, homosexuality is not natural because it leads to a person's gene pool dying out. Anything that leads to the eradication of a family is not good.

that's not a scientific point of view at all. and there are a myriad of reasons why someone's genes may be eliminated from the gene pool, mainly not being able to find a mate. every living human doesn't have to procreate. if breeding and spreading your genes is the reason you think ? is wrong, do you feel that way about infertile people?

It is science. Men and women have sexual organs for the purpose of procreation. I have nothing against people who are infertile, because they do not have a choice about not being able to procreate.

Many homosexuals believe they are, and want to be, a woman, something they are not capable of being under any circumstances. Based on these facts, mental health sciences clearly point towards homosexuality being a mental illness. In fact, homosexuality used to be called a mental illness until ? rights activist groups protested and had it declassified as a mental illness.