? couple thrown out of mall because of holding hands and kissing

Options
13»

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homosexuality is a mental illness and was recognized as such until the ? put political pressure of the american psychiatric association.

? are trying to twist the minds of normal people into thinking they are normal in other words they are engaged in social engineering.
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    InB4 Homosexuality is not nature even tho it is.

541602_10151773536238976_1950713975_n.jpg?dl=1

this argument never made any sense. maybe it is nature, maybe bein a ? is nature, maybe bein a ? is nature, so does that mean it should be accepted?

we are human beings and dont act by instincts, dont degrade homosexuals to animals

That terrible leap is always made whenever someone challenges the "it's natural so it should be accepted" argument that anything natural should be accepted. There's plenty of natural things that aren't accepted and deemed to be worse for society. Problem is though ? folks don't fall under that because they don't harm nobody by acting on their feelings. A ? does harm when acting on their feelings no matter how natural their attraction may be.

i don't know if you have access to ? statistics but i strongly advise you to check them out if you honestly think homosexuality doesnt harm anyone. i dont wanna go into detail but their acts are a lot more prone to spread infections, any doctor can confirm that to you.

but it doesnt stop there wherever there is a large group of homosexuals, the number of std infections among heterosexuals also goes up since they infect females who then also pass it on further.

so if you think being one of the main reasons behind the ? epidemic in dc classifies as harmless, i think we can end this discussion here.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont have a problem with ? , they're hilarious to me
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    InB4 Homosexuality is not nature even tho it is.

541602_10151773536238976_1950713975_n.jpg?dl=1

this argument never made any sense. maybe it is nature, maybe bein a ? is nature, maybe bein a ? is nature, so does that mean it should be accepted?

we are human beings and dont act by instincts, dont degrade homosexuals to animals

That terrible leap is always made whenever someone challenges the "it's natural so it should be accepted" argument that anything natural should be accepted. There's plenty of natural things that aren't accepted and deemed to be worse for society. Problem is though ? folks don't fall under that because they don't harm nobody by acting on their feelings. A ? does harm when acting on their feelings no matter how natural their attraction may be.

i don't know if you have access to ? statistics but i strongly advise you to check them out if you honestly think homosexuality doesnt harm anyone. i dont wanna go into detail but their acts are a lot more prone to spread infections, any doctor can confirm that to you.

but it doesnt stop there wherever there is a large group of homosexuals, the number of std infections among heterosexuals also goes up since they infect females who then also pass it on further.

so if you think being one of the main reasons behind the ? epidemic in dc classifies as harmless, i think we can end this discussion here.

There's so much wrong in this post it's hilariously ignorant. Yes I know things like ? sex expose a person to ? more but homosexuality to be truly harmful in the way you're suggestign there'd have to be mass amounts of ? folks just going around ? straight dudes to spread the disease which ain't happening. Homosexuality would have to be the sole cause of ? which is isn't so your argument fails there. You can get ? through a blood transfusion should those be stopped as well? You can get it from a ? tattoo needle, should tat's be outlawed for public safety? People get ? through sharing drug needles all the time, having risky unprotected hetero sex puts you in a high risk category for ? too. Heteosexual people get ? too you think they all got it from a homosexual they slept with on the low?
  • wittin
    wittin Members Posts: 17
    Options
    It should be as acceptable as a straight couple kissing, it of course feels more unnatural and it does register with me mentally when I see it but I can't imagine the struggle they are facing needing to deal with ignorant ? who would deny them their right to happiness, so in recognition of that I would rather over compensate in the opposite direction. Kids don't need to see that? Yes they do, they need to learn about that as much as they need to learn about why the straight couple is kissing, there was a time when kids didn't need to see black people in the same social environments as them because it was contrary to the established norms, but kids today will have to learn that two men can feel the same as a straight couple towards each other, and that is the reality of the world these kids are going to grow up in. So lets not condition them to be close minded from the off, or they will be with the ? who are protesting against them and in 20 years they will end up looking like how the anti racial equality idiots of the past look today. SMH at the ? point lol, they have just as much of a duty to inform potential hetero partners of their condition as a straight person would, if they want to take the risk of contracting ? then wtf is it to you, they are not harming anybody that hasn't accepted the risk, unless you intend to get ? in the ass yourself sometime.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I went to the mall last year and saw these 2 ? standing in line at arby's all cuddling while their standing in line. I have never been so offended/Disgusted in my life. Im fine with people being ? but like someone said above, i dont even like seeing straight couples all making out and ? , i def dont want to see 2 men do that. ? gross. I wanted to throw a slurpee at them but figured it would be a hate crime and i dont need that ? .

Havent been to arby's since. Might put some ? in my sandwich.

what if it was 2 chicks?

wittin wrote: »
    It should be as acceptable as a straight couple kissing, it of course feels more unnatural and it does register with me mentally when I see it but I can't imagine the struggle they are facing needing to deal with ignorant ? who would deny them their right to happiness, so in recognition of that I would rather over compensate in the opposite direction. Kids don't need to see that? Yes they do, they need to learn about that as much as they need to learn about why the straight couple is kissing, there was a time when kids didn't need to see black people in the same social environments as them because it was contrary to the established norms, but kids today will have to learn that two men can feel the same as a straight couple towards each other, and that is the reality of the world these kids are going to grow up in. So lets not condition them to be close minded from the off, or they will be with the ? who are protesting against them and in 20 years they will end up looking like how the anti racial equality idiots of the past look today. SMH at the ? point lol, they have just as much of a duty to inform potential hetero partners of their condition as a straight person would, if they want to take the risk of contracting ? then wtf is it to you, they are not harming anybody that hasn't accepted the risk, unless you intend to get ? in the ass yourself sometime.

? outta here with that ? . Why do child need to learn that sucking ? and getting ? in the ass is an acceptable lifestyle. You see what's happened with the inroads they made with girls and adolescent females, now you have all these pseudo ? running around here licking ? . They didn't have that ? when I was coming up, so you have to ask yourself, are these little girls really and truly ? .

Homosexuality effeminizes men, so why would you want the next generation of boys coming up being bisexual half-a-? ? that wear thongs, capri pants, arch their eye browns and engage in pederasty? How is conducive to promoting a healthy and prosperous nation?

And muthafuckas have to stop comparing ? to blacks, which is highly offensive. Blacks were murdered, enslaved, tortured, ? , terrorized and disenfranchised solely based on race. While ? and ? were never denied anything as group based on sexual deviancy, the only thing they can't do is get married, but that will change by the next decade.

Not that I advocate it, but I understand why ? sent the ? to the gas chambers along with the Jews, he realized that those muthafuckas have a deleterious effect on your people and will ? up your nation. Look at what's happening to America as a result of the acceptance of fagdom:

1) ? all over the media.

2) ? in the public schools. Some parents even what to force their ? ass youngsters on other inncoent children.

3) ? being able to flash themselves in public with impunity.

4) ? being categorize as a "special group," and having laws specific to them and only them.

5) ? indoctrination in the public schools.

6) Soft as youngsters who can't deal with life and ? themselves.

7) The public being forced to accept ? freaks.

And you want innocent and impressible children subject to this ? ? If you want to expose children to this ? , you might as well take your nephew to the next ? mixer and let them Ghetto Gag him.

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the what's happening to my beloved country due to the homotizing of America and it's a result of people being so accepting of this ? ? .

Coy Mathis and her parents, Jeremy and Kathryn, will be guests on "Starting Point" live Thursday in the 7 a.m. ET hour.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/27/us/colorado-transgender-girl-school

A Girl's Life

For most of the past year, Coy has dressed as a girl.
    Coy's passport and state-issued identification recognize her as female.
    Transgender kids: Painful quest to be who they are

Kathryn Mathis said she got a call "out of the blue" from the school in December saying that Coy could use the boys' bathroom, gender-neutral faculty bathrooms or the nurse's bathroom, but not the girls' facilities.
    The district "took into account not only Coy, but other students in the building, their parents and the future impact a boy with male ? using a girls' bathroom would have as Coy grew older," a letter the family's attorney received in December said.

"However, I'm certain you can appreciate that, as Coy grows older and his male ? develop along with the rest of his body, at least some parents and students are likely to become uncomfortable with his continued use of the girls' restroom."

In a statement Tuesday, the district's attorney, W. Kelly Dude, said: "The district firmly believes it has acted reasonably and fairly with respect to this issue. However, the district believes the appropriate and proper forum for discussing the issues identified in the charge is through the Division of Civil Rights process. The district is preparing a response to the charge which it will submit to the division. Therefore, the district will not comment further on this matter out of respect for the process which the parents have initiated."
    "It's sad that the Mathis family had to file a civil rights complaint in order for their daughter to be treated equally," said Herndon Graddick, president of the ? & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, in a statement. "The students clearly aren't the only people at this school who need more education."
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I think it's kinda weird when you go to a mall to shop, as you do in a mall, and people are their visiting the mall to make out lol I saw 2 young mofos kissin' on the bench when I needed to sit as knees were aching to wearing incorrect shoes over the years when played b'ball, and had nowhere to sit, as they were 'shacking up' on the seat. SMH

and another thing, a man's ? is to enter an area where potential babies can come from. Last time I checked you aren't able to do in another man's rear end.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody kissing except me grosses me out. I squirm when crackers kiss on TV and you hear that ? smacking sound. They need to turn that ? smacking sound down.

Two dudes kissing makes my skin crawl with disgust. Followed by two crackers. And lastly and least disgusting (but still disgusting) two straight people.

Now for my political/personal answer. If they gonna ban the ? from kissing they need to ban everybody. Be affectionate at your gotdamn home.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Anybody kissing except me grosses me out. I squirm when crackers kiss on TV and you hear that ? smacking sound. They need to turn that ? smacking sound down.

Two dudes kissing makes my skin crawl with disgust. Followed by two crackers. And lastly and least disgusting (but still disgusting) two straight people.

Now for my political/personal answer. If they gonna ban the ? from kissing they need to ban everybody. Be affectionate at your gotdamn home.
    why does the internet limit me to only cosigning this once