DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KINGEC wrote: »
    ? aint gon die
    if he does....it'll be a holiday
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint gon believe ? untill i see sources these tmz ? sayin ? without a source named or confirmed. Whenever tmz has a story and they the only outlet with a report that ? can't be belived yet.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    aye get my ? derrick rose from up off that ground like that

Bulls aint winning no championship anyway ?

Not with the super friends on the east....Heat went out like the Yankees and putting a black on the Sport

Even if rose was healthy them ? weren't gon win ? this year or last year....word to being a sixers fan and seing AI try you can't win a title with your star player being a point guard. you need a second credible star player at forward or center or is a tall guard like kobe.

Everybody on the Bulls stepped up this season. Luol puts up points. Nate doing his thing off the bench. This Aint 2-3 seasons ago. Not saying the Heat are soft, but if Memory serves correct Bulls beat the Heat every Game before the playoffs last year.
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Birdman bout to eat good off Wayne albums.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RT @CurrenSy_Spitta: That man prolly in the studio.... Chill out.... Everybody love everybody
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man what the hell...? should have learned from ? C death that lean aint nothing to play with
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    If I die today, remember me like John Lennon
    Buried in Louis, I’m talking all brown linen, huh
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    aye get my ? derrick rose from up off that ground like that

Bulls aint winning no championship anyway ?

Not with the super friends on the east....Heat went out like the Yankees and putting a black on the Sport

Even if rose was healthy them ? weren't gon win ? this year or last year....word to being a sixers fan and seing AI try you can't win a title with your star player being a point guard. you need a second credible star player at forward or center or is a tall guard like kobe.

Everybody on the Bulls stepped up this season. Luol puts up points. Nate doing his thing off the bench. This Aint 2-3 seasons ago. Not saying the Heat are soft, but if Memory serves correct Bulls beat the Heat every Game before the playoffs last year.

in the playoffs they depend too much on drose without him my sixers beat them. When rose was healthy lebron shut that ? down. you can't depend on jump shots from an undersized guard vs a miami or even and inidana. Anyone can beat a contender in the regular season the playoffs is a whole different thing. In a 7 game series wiht rest (that favors an older miami) you put lebron on rose and shut him down and the series is over.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RT @CurrenSy_Spitta: That man prolly in the studio.... Chill out.... Everybody love everybody

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ? already making jokes about him dying. I don't wish death on no man I hope he pulls through
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    RT @QueenKhia: My deepest prayers go out to my husband Lil Wayne! its hard to read the news!

Crrrrryyyinnggg.

If Wayne die I die

Sis....

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne's death would consequently make hip hop better

All dat will do is make Wayne top 3 of all time... U ? kno mtv.... Bet.... And hip hop in general aint gone let his death go down like he was "dolla" (no dis rip)

this is what i said during the whole Rick Ross thing 1) hating a rapper so much you want hit to die is stupid 2) if you didn't like his music now, you def won't like his music being played on every station and radio for the rest of the year if he dies.

you gonna have white folks talking about EMINEM AND WEEZY IZ THE TWO BEST RAPPERS EVER!!! BETTER THAN TUPAC lmao, you gonna be hearing Drake croon about Lil Wayne all over the radio and ? .

lmao at the bolded you aint lying tho that exactly how it would be

i don't wanna hear about Lil Twist getting a Grammy for "We Always Love Big Weezy"

all this, man. I don't wanna see ? painting murals of Weezy jamming with Bob Marley and Marvin Gaye sweet black jesus hell naw

cuz make no mistake, this WOULD be the biggest rapper death since Biggie. It'd be like 50 dying in 2006.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    RT @QueenKhia: My deepest prayers go out to my husband Lil Wayne! its hard to read the news!

Crrrrryyyinnggg.

If Wayne die I die

what's your tombstone gonna say if he dies?

"Here lies _______ aka 7 letters, Bcotton. From 5 letters, D-Town. Living that 8 letters til Death, YMCMBOVO

3 letters, RIP"
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    R.I.P. Lil Wayne... they pulling the plug

no brain activity

he went out like ? C off that lean.

L.A. don't play... She always kills ya favorite rapper.

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne is a fighter. He gonna make it through. If not he will be the undisputed GOAT. More impactful than Pac and Biggie deaths but like I said Wayne WILL make it. B cotton, malice and the rest of the #tenletters boys hold ya heads up.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone music who you hate, wish them a long life

If that person dies young,the music becomes greatness and the rapper becomes immortal

wayne album goin diamond if he die
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Wayne is a fighter. He gonna make it through. If not he will be the undisputed GOAT. More impactful than Pac and Biggie deaths but like I said Wayne WILL make it. B cotton, malice and the rest of the #tenletters boys hold ya heads up.

Worst troll post from you tomp

U better than that bruh
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he passes man let the Wayne coronation as GOAT commence it be the 1 of the insults in hiphop history.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he does die tell his ass to hold on wait
    Cause this is the day Nate Died
    Wayne can't take that from NATE THE GREAT

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    word up wishing death and joking about death only brings the ill will towards you and your family.......

Not a fan of the gremlin but playing with the devil bringing up the death who soul is not at rest ala Emitt Til will come back, i hope Wayne pulls through...............

Send positive thoughts to the brother............
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he pull through this ? then maybe he'll stop bullshittin and get back to the Weezy he used to be he'll have a real story to tell then too