• Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aye get my ? derrick rose from up off that ground like that
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bulls aint winning no championship anyway ?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not with the super friends on the east....Heat went out like the Yankees and putting a black on the Sport
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • poindexter2
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Not with the super friends on the east....Heat went out like the Yankees and putting a black on the Sport

it will be broken up soon. they wont be able to afford all three of them. AT LEAST one of them wont take ANOTHER pay cut (I'm thinking lebron)
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

it will be broken up soon. they wont be able to afford all three of them. AT LEAST one of them wont take ANOTHER pay cut (I'm thinking lebron)

You can keep hoping that lol.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Even if rose was healthy them ? weren't gon win ? this year or last year....word to being a sixers fan and seing AI try you can't win a title with your star player being a point guard. you need a second credible star player at forward or center or is a tall guard like kobe.
  • poindexter2
    Options

you know and I know Lebron wont keep taking pay cuts. This guy is in his prime, and is worth more than his current contract
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coke Withdrawal ...It's normal for Sneezy Weezy
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you know and I know Lebron wont keep taking pay cuts. This guy is in his prime, and is worth more than his current contract

Your right tho cause lebron makes so much cake from endorsements he will easily take a pay cut to make it work. and with hoe ass stern retiring its possible the new commish won't block it/be mad. Its crazy how in all pro sports from baseball to football to etc. the unions get mad when a player takes a cheap ass salary putting a title run first.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    TMZ saying lil wayne in critical condition.......

Lil Wayne is in ICU in critical condition after suffering yet another seizure, and we're told it doesn't look good ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... the 30-year-old rapper was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L.A. Tuesday night after suffering multiple seizures. He was released Wednesday but just hours later one of his bodyguards found him in his room, on the floor and unconscious.

Wayne was rushed to the hospital again, but this time he did not stabilize. He was taken to ICU, where he was placed in restraints because he was shaking uncontrollably.

We're told Wayne is currently "unstable," and has been placed in an induced coma. He is breathing through tubes.

We're told several people are at Wayne's bedside crying, and a number of rap artists and family members are on the way. Sources say the scene is violent as Wayne shakes uncontrollably.

Sources say there's evidence Wayne went on a Sizzurp binge after being released Wednesday, because doctors found high amounts of codeine in his system.

We're told Wanye's stomach was pumped 3 times to flush the drugs from his system.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2NenLuVhE
    Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    TMZ saying lil wayne in critical condition.......

Lil Wayne is in ICU in critical condition after suffering yet another seizure, and we're told it doesn't look good ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... the 30-year-old rapper was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L.A. Tuesday night after suffering multiple seizures. He was released Wednesday but just hours later one of his bodyguards found him in his room, on the floor and unconscious.

Wayne was rushed to the hospital again, but this time he did not stabilize. He was taken to ICU, where he was placed in restraints because he was shaking uncontrollably.

We're told Wayne is currently "unstable," and has been placed in an induced coma. He is breathing through tubes.

We're told several people are at Wayne's bedside crying, and a number of rap artists and family members are on the way. Sources say the scene is violent as Wayne shakes uncontrollably.

Sources say there's evidence Wayne went on a Sizzurp binge after being released Wednesday, because doctors found high amounts of codeine in his system.

We're told Wanye's stomach was pumped 3 times to flush the drugs from his system.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2NenLuVhE
    Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

woah
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    uh oh. looks like he's ? up his probation, isn't he almost off it though?
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Damn. Hope he really do not die. Even though he not the same since he been out and he done ? i really do not agree with. he used to be one of my fav rappers. I don't wanna see any rapper die like this especially one that has responsibilities like taking care of his kids and ? . damn.
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    uh oh. looks like he's ? up his probation, isn't he almost off it though?

? probation this ? about to die . I guess this what happens when u try to mask being sexually abused for 15 plus years .
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    wtf made him go back to syrup he was off syrup in 2009 before he went to jail. smh.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    We're told Lil Wayne is being given his last rites ... with his family surrounding him to say their goodbyes http://tmz.me/ZGtdwx
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    wtf made him go back to syrup he was off syrup in 2009 before he went to jail. smh.

? was having bird man bathroom flashbacks
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    RT @mackmaine: Wayne is alive and well! We watching the Syracuse game.thanks for the prayers and concern..he will update you all soon.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this ? is true this is gonna hurt the rap game...like it or not
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    TMZ just pulled a mediatakeout.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Yea, all this quality music goes down the drain
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The drugs were done and he felt like dying. Sounds like he's alright though.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea, all this quality music goes down the drain
    U actin like aint there aint no quality music...