Unpopular Gaming Opinion Thread

Options

Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Assassins creed needs to end soon.(ubisoft are running out of ideals)
    Dishonered was one of the best games made in 2012
    The Tenchu series needs to make a comeback
    Thief still ? on Metal Gear Solid
    Deus Ex Human Revolution needs a sequel now
    @Cain1 and Bankrupt Baller have the worst taste in games on forum
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can like FF8 but to say it is a good game means that you're lying and deceitful person.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Genocider you owe me ? !
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Donkey kong country for the snes had the goat soundtracks
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    N im talking about dkc 1 - 3 series
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Team Death Match is rudimentary on any title.

Objective/Strategic Gameplay >>>>> Running and Gunning.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mario sunshine was GOAT
    Odd World: Abe's Oddest is probably one of the hardest game ever created
    Pokémon gold/silver > Pokémon red/blue
    Sonic CD was the best sonic game of the franchise. many have come close tho
    Crash bandicoot 2 > Crash bandicoot warped
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CS on Mario Sunshine. Got undue hate. I thought it was original and it looked ? ' dope.

• PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    Mario sunshine was wack
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    [quote="Law Trafalgar;5645413"]? their personality was water down version of the fox hound from msg1. [/quote]

how so? none of the dead cell members anything like foxhound

With the exception of the boss finale battle, none of the boss fights in mgs3 compares to
    vamp, the harrier, fighting 20 rays on extreme and final boss with solidus
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All those fights you listed was doo doo grits compared to the fight with the end. Also the final battle with the og big boss with the theme song playing ? all over the play fight with swords raiden did.
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    All those fights you listed was doo doo grits compared to the fight with the end. Also the final battle with the og big boss with the theme song playing ? all over the play fight with swords raiden did.

Fight with the end is overrated, you can off him earlier in the game and don't have to fight him at all. Don't get why ppl sweat this boring ass boss fight so much. And started my comment with the exception the boss final battle so I already acknowledge it. I don't see you talking about the other boss fights tho cause you know the rest of the cobra unit were ass
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Boring fight? Nothing is more boring than doing the same ? in the previous game. going against a harrier? Already did that with snake and didnt have to do faggy cartwheels. Sniping to save a ? ? Already did that with snake and didn't have to do it against a homosexual Russian vampire. I'll take playing strategically against the end, the pain, and the furry over a extra from twilight throwing butter knifes at me.
  • genocidecutter
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Boss fights=not stealth. Which is why Tenchu and Thief>Metal Gear Solid
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man duck that The End boss fight....I aint got 2 hours to waste stalkin a muthafucka....
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    Boring fight? Nothing is more boring than doing the same ? in the previous game. going against a harrier? Already did that with snake and didnt have to do faggy cartwheels. Sniping to save a ? ? Already did that with snake and didn't have to do it against a homosexual Russian vampire. I'll take playing strategically against the end, the pain, and the furry over a extra from twilight throwing butter knifes at me.

What strategy involved in the pain and the fury? A dude that control bees and a dude with flame thrower on his back...wow. Both brought nothing to the story but to pad the length as a boss. Who were them other ? ? Nobody cares.
    You can get on vamp all you want but he wipes the floor with all members of the cobras. Him being homosexual? At least it was implied, Volgin was walking around grabbing ? ? and had a bf
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MGS2 is easily the worst.

Even tho MGS4 was on some level of wackness.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    This ? said it was implied....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpx5TW1A68I
    ? got his name for being bi sexual, it's not even for being a vampire.
    Lol @ those dead cell even adding anything to the story when they were just meant to be carbon copies of the foxhound that snake had to fight.

Also Lol @ volgin bf being related to Raiden.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Man duck that The End boss fight....I aint got 2 hours to waste stalkin a muthafucka....

The end >>>>>This ? ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe2ZW4boNqE
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    I mean implied as you learn that from a codec convo, u dont see any act of him being bisrxual, volgin on the other hand u see him grabbing ? .
    I ask you what so great about the cobra unit and what they bring to the story, I'm still waiting for your answer
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean implied as you learn that from a codec convo, u dont see any act of him being bisrxual, volgin on the other hand u see him grabbing ? .
    I ask you what so great about the cobra unit and what they bring to the story, I'm still waiting for your answer

Nothing...except a small part for The Sorrow
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's not hate on fatman in here....but I do agree with what he said about the cobra unit....them.dudes have almost.zero backstory

Meh backstory is kinda overrated... We had back stories of the beauty and the beasts but none of them compare to the sniper battle we had with The End. ? was epic.
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Let's not hate on fatman in here....but I do agree with what he said about the cobra unit....them.dudes have almost.zero backstory

Meh backstory is kinda overrated... We had back stories of the beauty and the beasts but none of them compare to the sniper battle we had with The End. ? was epic.

So epic that I can snipe him from his wheelchair earlier in the game and he blows up?
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »

So epic that I can snipe him from his wheelchair earlier in the game and he blows up?

Yep.
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    MGS2 is easily the worst.

Even tho MGS4 was on some level of wackness.

That whole game was wack