Unpopular Gaming Opinion Thread

Options

Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    MGS2 is easily the worst.

Even tho MGS4 was on some level of wackness.

That whole game was wack

I'm sugarcoating the ? because for my love for Kojima.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That whole game was wack

Started going downhill with act 3

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That whole game was wack

Started going downhill with act 3

Too many cutscenes IMO
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@ ? hating on MGS series

Kojima the gawd has blessed up with classics and this how you talk about him???

You ungrateful ? ...smh
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? hating on the pain for absolutely no reason. The pain >>>>>>> the fat ? from mgs2 anyday
    [img][/img]6odddz.png
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Who thinks Fatman is better than Pain?

LOL, FOH
  • genocidecutter
    edited April 2013
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »

You ungrateful ? ...smh

I don't think there bad games I just dont' think there stealth games. There more like interactive action movies to me.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »

You ungrateful ? ...smh

I don't think there bad games i just don't think there stealth games. There more like interactive action movies to me.

Fixed
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    ? hating on the pain for absolutely no reason. The pain >>>>>>> the fat ? from mgs2 anyday
    [img][/img]6odddz.png

Both of them were doo doo

• genocidecutter
    Options
    @scoop1215 If you wack me you better post in this thread
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @scoop1215 If you wack me you better post in this thread

Pause
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PC gaming is over rated
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -umk3 is the best mk game besides mk9...mk9 was dope
    -recv was top 3 re game idk why it wasn't numbered (re4, recv, re2) re remake would b 4 re5 5
    -re6 wasn't all that bad...i didn't agree with them switching the formula from re5 even tho re5 switched it from re4...the different point of views was cool although some parts were repetitive as ?
    -ms1 is best in series played the beginning of the rest of them and said ? this ?
    -gamecube was a dope system
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -umk3 is the best mk game besides mk9...mk9 was dope
    -recv was top 3 re game idk why it wasn't numbered (re4, recv, re2) re remake would b 4 re5 5
    -re6 wasn't all that bad...i didn't agree with them switching the formula from re5 even tho re5 switched it from re4...the different point of views was cool although some parts were repetitive as ?
    -ms1 is best in series played the beginning of the rest of them and said ? this ?
    -gamecube was a dope system

Cube had some real gems
  • ohhhla
    Options
    MK series sucks
    Infamous series suck
    Uncharted is ass
    Kojima should have stopped after MGS3, even tho 2 was ass.
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    -banjo kazooie is one of the best adventure/platforming games ever....yea i said it
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    This wont end well LOLOL.... I'll contribute later.....

- Capcom is lazy with their games, they like to make a game and then let the people figure it out. That's why they wont make a Powerstone remake or a full fledged Darkstalkers remake. When you think about, Capcom takes about a decade to release full new fighting games. With SF they just give you a character or 2 & let you figure it out.

- UMVC3 is ruined by the simple fact that as long as you have Vergil/Dante/Morrigan/Doom/Zero/Spencer (any combination) and you land the first hit you win. Even if you drop the combos you'll likely win. All the pros know this but don't say anything b/c their income depends on it.

- Most of the characters in SF4 are garbage except for the top tier ?

- SEGA had better hardware than Nintendo & need to return to the console business if they EVER want to survive

- Playstation 3 was a failure and pales in comparison to the 360. Admit it, all the multiplayer games are better on 360 than on PS3.

- Super Smash Bros Brawl is leagues better than Melee and is one of the greatest fighting games of all time

- PSASBR is garbage

- RPGs are dead and are never coming back to the way they used to be, from now on you gonna get action-adventure hack and slash games

- Taking away the multiplayer ability for 4 player campaigns on Halo or other 360 & PS3 games and allowing for it only thru online use is THE dumbest idea since the Superman game for N64. Now that I mention it, what made the N64 so GOAT was the ability to play w/ 4 players at your friends house. It's lame as hell that if I have company over, we can't team up and play Halo Reach campaign unless we hook up 4 TVs *yawns* sooo wack

- Call of Duty is boring as ? , it's the same got dayum game as the rest

- There's too many FPS games, and most of them suck

- Final Fantasy 9 was the best Final Fantasy game, it just went over most ? head cuz they missed the references since Square was inconsistent with the releases of earlier games

- WWE 12 & WWE 13 is better than No Mercy and it's not even close

- KOF 13 requires far more still to play than any SF game, and has a way richer and deeper storyline than SF. People just ignore it tho b/c it's "too hard" for them to learn

You mean JRPG's??
  • genocidecutter
    Options

- Capcom is lazy with their games, they like to make a game and then let the people figure it out. That's why they wont make a Powerstone remake or a full fledged Darkstalkers remake. When you think about, Capcom takes about a decade to release full new fighting games. With SF they just give you a character or 2 & let you figure it out.

- UMVC3 is ruined by the simple fact that as long as you have Vergil/Dante/Morrigan/Doom/Zero/Spencer (any combination) and you land the first hit you win. Even if you drop the combos you'll likely win. All the pros know this but don't say anything b/c their income depends on it.

- SEGA had better hardware than Nintendo & need to return to the console business if they EVER want to survive

- Playstation 3 was a failure and pales in comparison to the 360. Admit it, all the multiplayer games are better on 360 than on PS3.

- Super Smash Bros Brawl is leagues better than Melee and is one of the greatest fighting games of all time

- PSASBR is garbage

- RPGs are dead and are never coming back to the way they used to be, from now on you gonna get action-adventure hack and slash games

- Taking away the multiplayer ability for 4 player campaigns on Halo or other 360 & PS3 games and allowing for it only thru online use is THE dumbest idea since the Superman game for N64. Now that I mention it, what made the N64 so GOAT was the ability to play w/ 4 players at your friends house. It's lame as hell that if I have company over, we can't team up and play Halo Reach campaign unless we hook up 4 TVs *yawns* sooo wack

- Final Fantasy 9 was the best Final Fantasy game, it just went over most ? head cuz they missed the references since Square was inconsistent with the releases of earlier games

- KOF 13 requires far more still to play than any SF game, and has a way richer and deeper storyline than SF. People just ignore it tho b/c it's "too hard" for them to learn

Still mad about last night. Dem Spiral loop combos
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My unpopular opinion is that Sion is wrong with half of his unpopular opinions...lol

Play a game of PSABR with @KillaKam and I and you'll love it.
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    favorite/best video game system controllers are for N64 and Gamecube
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cosign/nosign

64 was dope

Gamecube d-pad n c stick were all over the place
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Cosign/nosign

64 was dope

Gamecube d-pad n c stick were all over the place

the d pad was a little small but you were barely required to use it or the c stick for the most part...i really liked how they were molded to fit in your hands
  • vagrant-718
    Options

- PSASBR is garbage

pfft at fighting game, foh

• genocidecutter
    Options

- PSASBR is garbage

pfft at fighting game, foh

I know right Melee is way better. Brawl is slow and broken
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Nah Brawl was balanced, Melee was broken as ? fam. Have you seen the ? they had Luigi, Ice Climbers or Fox/Falco doing ? Cats literally had to break the mechanics of Melee to get anything out of it. Luigi having the longest wave dash ? Fox, Falco, Jigglypuff, Sheik were beyond broken. In Brawl only Metaknight was/is broken but ehhh LOLOL it is unpopular gaming opinions so to each his own.....

You forgot Snake owns nearly everyone for free.