Drake got the hottest song in the whole world in every street.

Options

Comments

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Guess people still dont know that he talking about the bottom as in underground rap and ? . he still had to grind to get noticed.

GTFOH with that ? ... there artist who truly grind... Drake didnt grind ? to get put on. His Pops and Uncle connections in the industry got him to meet with J Prince kid.. who then introduced him to Cash Money... dude was not griding like that...

? no matter dude still had to put out mixtapes, get a solid fanbase first. He did started from having no fans or knowing no one in the industry to being one of the biggest artists right now. so yeah he did started from the "bottom"

2 Mixtapes before he got with Cash Money.... that not grinding or putting in work. Name one Rapper with only 3 mixtapes to his name that managed to get Eminem and Kanye West (or 2 big rappers at the time) on a record?

Dont worry I'll Wait...

Bret...Wiz was signed from his first tape...Cudi did his first tape livin with Plain Pat, and was already signed...Trinidad Janes was already well connected in Atlanta before he dropped his ? ...J. Cole dropped 1 official tape prior to the Warm Up...A$AP was already connected, and got a cosign from Drake before his first tape...Kendrick was signed to TDE from jump and signed to Def Jam at 17...I could keep goin...

No rapper who really has a buzz got that without either making good connections or having good money...It just doesn't happen...

But een if you have both, it won't matter unless you can maximize them with a product people wanna buy...

Wiz Kahlifa and Kendrick Lamar were dropped from labels... J Cole rocked open mics at End of the Week...Tinidad James is wack...

Kid Cudi nor ASAP rocky are on Drake level in popularity nor are either of them gassed up and placed amongs hiphop elite like Drake is by the ? . And none of the artist you named had a mixtape song in rotation in across the country 24/7 like Drake did.

Drake didnt get his name rocking open mics or college/undeground radio didnt flood the market or was on the Mixtape scene for years like most artist who grind nor was he ever dropped from major label like Kendrick and Wiz...

Dude had a built in fan base before he ever dropped a record...Even more so that Degrassi did episodes based on his character rapping.

So again what grind you young cornballs talking about?

Drake definitely was doin open mics and ? in Toronto...He was in a band before he was a solo rapper...Room for Improvement was '07...He ain't get "on" like that til '09...Een though he was signed in '08...Prior to that he dropped a single wit Trey Songz called "Replacement Girl" that flopped...Yes, he had a grind...There's multiple folk from Degrassi who also do music...They ain't all end up like Drake...Just cause people like you as an actor doesn't mean they'll like you as an artist...

Say bruh, when you releasing that Drake biography?? Cot damn.

Love rap...I rap...Know facts about rappers...Shrug...

So may??

Huh...?
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess people still dont know that he talking about the bottom as in underground rap and ? . he still had to grind to get noticed.

GTFOH with that ? ... there artist who truly grind... Drake didnt grind ? to get put on. His Pops and Uncle connections in the industry got him to meet with J Prince kid.. who then introduced him to Cash Money... dude was not griding like that...

? no matter dude still had to put out mixtapes, get a solid fanbase first. He did started from having no fans or knowing no one in the industry to being one of the biggest artists right now. so yeah he did started from the "bottom"

2 Mixtapes before he got with Cash Money.... that not grinding or putting in work. Name one Rapper with only 3 mixtapes to his name that managed to get Eminem and Kanye West (or 2 big rappers at the time) on a record?

Dont worry I'll Wait...

Bret...Wiz was signed from his first tape...Cudi did his first tape livin with Plain Pat, and was already signed...Trinidad Janes was already well connected in Atlanta before he dropped his ? ...J. Cole dropped 1 official tape prior to the Warm Up...A$AP was already connected, and got a cosign from Drake before his first tape...Kendrick was signed to TDE from jump and signed to Def Jam at 17...I could keep goin...

No rapper who really has a buzz got that without either making good connections or having good money...It just doesn't happen...

But een if you have both, it won't matter unless you can maximize them with a product people wanna buy...

Wiz Kahlifa and Kendrick Lamar were dropped from labels... J Cole rocked open mics at End of the Week...Tinidad James is wack...

Kid Cudi nor ASAP rocky are on Drake level in popularity nor are either of them gassed up and placed amongs hiphop elite like Drake is by the ? . And none of the artist you named had a mixtape song in rotation in across the country 24/7 like Drake did.

Drake didnt get his name rocking open mics or college/undeground radio didnt flood the market or was on the Mixtape scene for years like most artist who grind nor was he ever dropped from major label like Kendrick and Wiz...

Dude had a built in fan base before he ever dropped a record...Even more so that Degrassi did episodes based on his character rapping.

Drake definitely was doin open mics and ? in Toronto...He was in a band before he was a solo rapper...Room for Improvement was '07...He ain't get "on" like that til '09...Een though he was signed in '08...Prior to that he dropped a single wit Trey Songz called "Replacement Girl" that flopped...Yes, he had a grind...There's multiple folk from Degrassi who also do music...They ain't all end up like Drake...Just cause people like you as an actor doesn't mean they'll like you as an artist...

Say bruh, when you releasing that Drake biography?? Cot damn.

Love rap...I rap...Know facts about rappers...Shrug...

So may??

Huh...?

I'm suing your ass ala 40 glocc.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

Dont worry I'll Wait...

you really....don't....need.....to....use more than....one period....after what.....should be.....a.....complete sentence.....nah......mean..?...
    Didn't read.

lmao well played sir

• deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Just came hame from the gym... DAMN this track made me lift 10kg more.
    DRAKE really got the hottest ? in the street now!
    LIVIN IN MY MOM HOUSE ARGUE EVERY MONTH damnnn

I can relate
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can relate

hell yea Drake boosts my strength when I work out too
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

I can relate

This is the first song from drake that gives me strenght when I work out

If he keeps makin music like this I may download his upcomin album
  • PebblesGirard
    PebblesGirard Members Posts: 69
    Options

I can relate

Shouldn't women be the inspiration for boosting your strength Micheal Beasley ass ? !
    1332357015_michael_beasley_accidentally_rubs_anthony_tollivers_knee.gif
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 kg...?...Get that metric communist ? outta here...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can relate

This is the first song from drake that gives me strenght when I work out

If he keeps makin music like this I may download his upcomin album

Nah its not the 1st for me, a lot of his songs inspire me
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options

I can relate

Shouldn't women be the inspiration for boosting your strength Micheal Beasley ass ? !
    1332357015_michael_beasley_accidentally_rubs_anthony_tollivers_knee.gif

pause i go to the gym because boosting my strenght in bed.
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options

Please ? i mean 10kg more, from 60kg to 70kg. It's much.

Tell me when you fit like this ?

2mn57nr.jpg
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited March 2013
    Options
    lol this ? deathhoesorrow outchea flipping burgers. I bet that ? horsemeat too you know how them weird ass european ? do.

this ? look like he couldn't even lift 20 pounds keep eating them horseburgers skinny ass ?
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    I get it. You are jealous cuz I'm so sexy
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    yall know zorrow white right
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not Drake hater but that song is horrible... How the ? its #1 on the radio is mind blowing.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious ? in here...

There needs to be a BCotton quote thread.. ? said "hell yea Drake boosts my strength when I work out too"...

lmao, ? means every word of that ? ..
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I get it. You are jealous cuz I'm so sexy

tumblr_m405viiZ1A1r4z98jo1_500.gif
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    uhmmm monzille monzille
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just so we're clear, a kilogram is 2.2 pounds....so deathrow must be talkin about his leg workout
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited March 2013
    Options
    yall know zorrow white right

yup that photo he just posted is on instagram like

#imnotracist
    #thisismytolkenblackfriend
    #okayhesmycook/janitor
    #butimstillnotracist
    2mn57nr.jpg
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2mn57nr.jpg

Tyrone Biggums hat wearing ass ?

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

2mn57nr.jpg

Tyrone Biggums hat wearing ass ?

lmao ? cookin on the grill untill the 5:00 free ? giveaway
  • kingofharts
    kingofharts Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the song is dope.

Confused as to why for this particular "artist," there's so much emphasis on his background.

Like Jay really lost 92 ki's and had to fall back. It's a lot of fraudulent issh in rap now. Like them Renaissance painting ass mofos was really at the Last Supper and issh.

They're artists. They paint pictures with words. Create a canvas that maybe you/I as listeners can relate or vibe to. Nobody makes it without some level of struggle.
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    cash money family when do drake album drops?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best music video of '13 so far. That Rolls in the snow is epic.