So How Did Black Women Push ? In Direction of Other Races?

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson shut the hell up
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My voice won't be stopped by you black oppressors.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    ? is native american, latino (♥), and black.

Lechic you remind me of a typical weave white worshipping dark skin chick. If you were in Nigeria you'd probably be the main one bleaching their skin

I'm sorry I didn't pay you a compliment.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    i think a black man hasnt truly lived til he's experienced a variety of flavors

black, white, asian, latina, middle eastern etc...

ur good as long as u dont let ur infatuation for other races ruin ur life

like... say... that white-worshiping coonosaurus tiger woods

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think a black man hasnt truly lived til he's experienced a variety of flavors

black, white, asian, latina, middle eastern etc...

ur good as long as u dont let ur infatuation for other races ruin ur life

like... say... that white-worshiping coonosaurus ajackson

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lechic you remind me of a typical weave white worshipping dark skin chick. If you were in Nigeria you'd probably be the main one bleaching their skin

Do you have daddy issues?

• Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries

I'd like to purchase all options and rights to the title 'So How Did Black Women Push ? In Direction of Other Races?'

I am going to hire Tyler Perry to write and produce the movie based on this epic thread and make a BILLION ? dollars on the movie, books and action figures I'm gonna sell.

There will be white hoes, black skinned negroes, light skinned negroes and they'll each come equipped with their own armor upgrades and customizable weapons pack.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options

shut up niggercracker

i dont wanna hear that ? part time ?

My dad calls them minimum wage crackers

the only three reasons this thread was worth it

• B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Latin women ftw
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Latin women ftw

? that son...they good for a nut....but those hoes are ? .
  • ChicagoBears
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    BLack women didnt push ? . You ? acting like you're all prizes to behold yourselves.

Interracial marriage between blacks & whites is relatively rare. Most black males end up with black females. BLack males who do date inter-racially usually do so at small percentages.

Many black males date outside the race because they think it ups their stature. Which is why most ? will brag about the ugliest white ? on the planet or say, "yeah I got this WHITE girl (emphasis on the white)" like it's somehow special that the new ? is white.

The vast majority of the time its low self-esteem on his art. But sometimes ? just wanna frolic in some new ? . Thats what I did in Malaysia and Japan and well...same feel different accent.

Fam, I dropped it in another thread. White women date black males based on stereotypes these idiots don't listen. I have no problem with interracial dating, but when you disparage black women in the process go ? yourself, cause that's how you can differentiate the low-self esteem guys from the ones who genuinely just fell for a nordic, cave ? ...
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options

Oh Noes... :(

oh-noes-l.jpg

Charlie makes a "Smash or Pass" Vol. 39 thread in the Powder Room in 5,4,3....
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lavar Arrington voice* get em!!
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh Noes... :(

oh-noes-l.jpg

Charlie makes a "Smash or Pass" Vol. 39 thread in the Powder Room in 5,4,3....

He never posted a pic.

So, he'll be safe this time.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The idea of staying with, and exclusively dating, Black women is something I strongly support in theory. I really do.

But, in practice, it just hasn't really worked for me.

I have attractive women of other races dying to meet me, but I'm apparently undesirable to black women. I am not going to jump through hoops to meet you just because it doesn't seem like I'm balling. I can definitely see why some of the most desirable black men end up with women of other races.
  • ChicagoBears
    Options
    BLack women didnt push ? . You ? acting like you're all prizes to behold yourselves.

Interracial marriage between blacks & whites is relatively rare. Most black males end up with black females. BLack males who do date inter-racially usually do so at small percentages.

Many black males date outside the race because they think it ups their stature. Which is why most ? will brag about the ugliest white ? on the planet or say, "yeah I got this WHITE girl (emphasis on the white)" like it's somehow special that the new ? is white.

The vast majority of the time its low self-esteem on his art. But sometimes ? just wanna frolic in some new ? . Thats what I did in Malaysia and Japan and well...same feel different accent.

Fam, I dropped it in another thread. White women date black males based on stereotypes these idiots don't listen. I have no problem with interracial dating, but when you disparage black women in the process go ? yourself, cause that's how you can differentiate the low-self esteem guys from the ones who genuinely just fell for a nordic, cave ? ...

i somewhat disagree. becuz alotta these black chicks act like cave hoes. theyre extremely barbarac, they act like they cant talk, theyre extremely hostile/sensitive (not becuz theyre females either), and some of them r just tryflin as hell.

U cant say every ? who lives in the City who doesnt wanna deal with other Black "women" from the City is a frail ? . Maybe, just maybe that ? doesnt wanna deal with Indictrinated females who they cant relate to after a certain point. There's a reason why we have the highest divorce rate and children out of wedlock. It isnt always about the money.

Im still holding out for my Black Queen but im not holding my breath either. Most people dont wanna wait until their mid-30's/40's to find the right one. I know its not always a choice but it still doesnt change the fact

Lol, I hear you brother, a lot of validity in what you said. I agree that a lot of black females are "poisoned," in a sense with their thought process and mentalities, but to shut out ALL black women is wrong. I will give you credit that you are still holding out for a black chick though...some guys I know killed that thought A WHILE ago lmaoooo...
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think about the black power movement when I'm poundin' the ? .
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah, Ive said the same in many threads. Most white females date black males based on aggressive field ? fantasies they have. And of course being males these ? dont think about that.

Of course there are many cases where its just two people who like each other that just happen to be of a different race but most the time there are underlying reasons for white/black relationships.

When I was in Japan this chick from Sweden or Switerland (it had an "S" in it :shrug) was telling me how girls in her country "loved" black men because they knew we were well endowed (blah blah blah typical ? you would hear from old white cougars.) At the end of the day to crackers you just a ? for their entertainment. Just like slave days. They dont really even realize they're dehumanizing you either nor do blacks realized they are being dehumanized by whites.

Just so happens to be sexual entertainment/dehumanization so u know ? gone be like "YASUM MRS. DAISY!" and nose dive in the ? lol Cant say I blame them but it's still kinda sad.
  • Undefeatable
    edited April 2013
    Options
    The modern black women in this country has a very skewed perception of what it means to be a women and letting a man be a man. By embracing white feminism she has driven her black man away. It doesn't help that we are constantly being feed the perception that black women aren't enough in their natural beauty. Almost every black women I know strives to look like women of other races either consciously or subconsciously. This also sends a very negative message to brothers,particularly young brothers.
    While I have my grievances with black women in this country its still isn't enough for me to actually marry a women outside my race. It serves absolutely no benefit to the betterment of our race. If I marry a white women and die she's going to take all my accumulated wealth a re-distribute it amongst the white community.
    We may also end up having mixed children. Many mixed individuals regardless of their black parent develop a superiority complex when amongst black people. If given the opportunity to be accepted by white people they'll denounce their blackness in a heart beat. This is why many mixed women usually end up with white men. Once they become accepted in the white community you can pretty much consider them white themselves.
    In what way, shape, or form does that benefit our people? Brothers ask yourselves, is that the legacy you want to leave behind???

This last paragraph is very true, and is partly why (despite my bad history with black women) I'd much prefer to settle down with one someday (if I ever settle down).

BTW I don't agree with the part about white women redistributing wealth to the white community after the death of their black husbands. By that point, their relationship with the white community will be, shall we say, threadbare. This is especially so if they have kids. Speaking of kids, don't you think a woman will try to secure the future of her kids before some wider community, white or black? And don't y'all say that mixed kids are really black?
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Not in 2013, but when I was younger it was just so easy to get ? from a white girl...

No disrespect to white wimminz posting...but I used to look at y'all as just ? on a plate and black women as possible wifey material...

Simply cause you couldn't just get ? without work...

Nowadays black chicks giving up to everyone but ? ...and sucking ? at the club...

These chicks grew up listening to Lil Kim...no work/effort required anymore...

Don't catch feelings as this is just my warped opinion on life.

Yeah I noticed that too. At least for non-hood chicks.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I come home to 300 notifications from this thread...Yall mustve been mad
  • Undefeatable
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Its impossible to have 1 answer to this topic, but if i had to pick 1 answer...

White women are easier.

I've fuked with women of all races, and when i think back to all my wild stories, 1 night stands, freaky jawns, easy jawns, etc....the majority are white. When i think back to chicks that made me work for it...didnt let me smash for a set amount of time...didnt wanna suck tha ? ...pretended they didnt want tha dickkkk...it was mostly black women.

Thats a compliment to black women! My current g/f is black and she mad me wait for months. Which is great for wifey material, but for the avg man who aint lookin for commitment, why work for some ? other bytches is handin out like club flyers?

Smh @ this garbage.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awww ?

3X Platinum, ya bish

u know i deliver, like the pizza man, whether it may be controversy or thought provoking ?

• Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awww ?

3X Platinum, ya bish

u know i deliver, like the pizza man, whether it may be controversy or thought provoking ?

Sticky this thread right ? now!!!