So How Did Black Women Push ? In Direction of Other Races?

Options

Comments

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'd really like to hear your raw opinion on this. If there's some insight we need have share it brother.

My raw opinion is that most Black Americans are the biggest traitor's, sell-outs, superficial selfish ass misinformed low self esteem having individuals by far. If ya'll wanted to change the condition of our people ya'll would have to know about our role in world history(before slavery), gain some principle's, ostracize the sell-outs that don't provide for the "Black" community, start our own banking system to keep money in the community (based on susu economic principle's), use money that the community raised start groups to lobby for "Black" interests only and invest in black businesses.

If we had our ? together we wouldn't having stupid threads or topics about interracial dating, unemployment, feminism, black on black crime, STD's, Drugs and all other issues that is clearly a result of "Black Americans" having no economic foundation, no community, no real culture, low self-esteem, no knowledge of self, rejection of african tradition/culture, superficiality, individualism, materialism, having to much faith in Gov and a clear disinterest in moving forward as a people.

I agree entirely with what you said. It seems as more time goes on we seem to dig ourselves in a deeper whole than the one prior. I honestly don't know how things are to get better with the current state of the black family. It is in complete shambles. It's hard to improve the situation of anything if black men and women are at odds. I believe the biggest culprit to be one of two things; the mass incarceration of black males (as a result of the"War on Drugs") and our women embracing white feminism. Perhaps I'm wrong but it seems these two were detrimental when came to determining the destiny of the black family. And because of these two it gave rise to the vast internal issues that affect our people today.

• B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Latin women ftw

? that son...they good for a nut....but those hoes are ? .

black women are just as ? , especially the ones that did not grow up with a father..
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when black women prefered thugs and dead beats over good men
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but they certainly dont prefer fake thugs who rap about ?

#winning
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    but they certainly dont prefer fake thugs who rap about ?

#winning

how are women winning especially when 75% of black women are single with bastard kids?#notwinning lol

notwinning.png
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a scottish korean

tumblr_lohtjroJdQ1qzd3rjo1_500.jpg

• UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So folks gone act like good ? dont get no type of attention from black females unless she ? on him for not having enough swag? So he ends up dating a woman of another race because they except him for him....

Ive been with women outside my race and i can see why a ? would choose women of a diff race....the gender roles are just more natural when dealing with other races.

What the ? i want with a strong black woman when i can have a woman of a diff race who understands what it means to be a woman? Im coo on having a strong woman ill rather have a soft feminine woman who doesnt secretly want to be a man.

I hear what your saying, but that is a cop out. There are sexy dark-skinned sistas all over the world from Africa, to the Carribeans and in Brazil that don't have a ? American mindset. I think "negros" are just finding excuses to jump ship rather than broadening their horizons because they have low self esteem otherwise why wouldn't they settle for ? women so long to the point where they feel "Forced" to date outside their "race". Ain't nobody forcing them they are just weak ass low self esteem having ass dudes.

• Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    So folks gone act like good ? dont get no type of attention from black females unless she ? on him for not having enough swag? So he ends up dating a woman of another race because they except him for him....

Ive been with women outside my race and i can see why a ? would choose women of a diff race....the gender roles are just more natural when dealing with other races.

What the ? i want with a strong black woman when i can have a woman of a diff race who understands what it means to be a woman? Im coo on having a strong woman ill rather have a soft feminine woman who doesnt secretly want to be a man.

I hear what your saying, but that is a cop out. There are sexy dark-skinned sistas all over the world from Africa, to the Carribeans and in Brazil that don't have a ? American mindset. I think "negros" are just finding excuses to jump ship rather than broadening their horizons because they have low self esteem otherwise why wouldn't they settle for ? women so long to the point where they feel "Forced" to date outside their "race". Ain't nobody forcing them they are just weak ass low self esteem having ass dudes.

I couldn't disagree more. Are we supposed to go to, say, the Caribbean to find women when there are women of other races right at our doorstep?

Listen, I am more pro-black than 99% of these negros, but the fact is that black women routinely turn down men very desirable to women of other races if they don't have enough swag, don't dress like they have money, etc. I have personal experience with this. Also, I am an acquaintance of this (relatively) famous (at least for people of certain interests) and racially conscious black guy (and no, he is not famous for sports or entertainment) who has a white wife, who is the daughter of a more famous white man. At one time I couldn't understand why he would marry a white chick when (so I thought) he had so many options with black women given his looks/education/etc. Now I know better. Dude was probably struggling with black women before he met his wife. I don't know how long he was single before that, but I can imagine it was for a long time given his white-dominated field and the years of education it requires. To me, that is being forced to date outside of your race.

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that was sarcasm

Sheesh
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well a majority of black women try to look white half the time ? found out they could get an actual white woman wit half the basic.. I don't do white girls but I could see why
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black women didn't push me to do ? . See I like beautiful women. I like to smash beautiful women. Her skin color ain't got ? to do with it. If she fine, she can get ? . Nothing more nothing less.

424501.gif
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at push, ? is ? .

I will say this though, too many black women think attitude equals being strong. The last thing a black man wants in a world that beats us down is to get beat down at home.
  • Purr
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Lol at push, ? is ? .

I will say this though, too many black women think attitude equals being strong. The last thing a black man wants in a world that beats us down is to get beat down at home.

^^^^^ this is coming from the ? who almost joined the kkk last week.
  • usmarin3
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    Lol at push, ? is ? .

Lol obviously what I said has some truth and struck a nerve. Stink ass attitudes like yours will continue to lead to you being the bottom of the food chain, good luck sistah. Lol
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I outgrew complaining or trippin about "what women do!" Its just annoying to even hear it at this point. Life is great and there's plenty of women, but more important things to focus on. Some get it and some dont.
  • Purr
    Options
    Lol at push, ? is ? .

Lol obviously what I said has some truth and struck a nerve. Stink ass attitudes like yours will continue to lead to you being the bottom of the food chain, good luck sistah. Lol

Lol feelings much?

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What im gettin at fellaz is you havent reached the point where the game switches. Just growing pains.
  • usmarin3
    Options
    Lol at feelings, you're the one who responded to me.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at push, ? is ? .

? said" bottom of the food chain"
    Damn.gif

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

in before some lame ? comes in here and says ? is ? .. in advance.. ? yourself

Looks like i got in just in time 9 pages ago
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I like beautiful women. I like to smash beautiful women. Her skin color ain't got ? to do with it. If she fine, she can get ? . Nothing more nothing less.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Lol at push, ? is ? .

^^^^^ this coming from someone who'd probably do voluntary auditions for ghetto gaggers
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options

I agree with this. As long as you have your ? together you can date a lot of these sisters. A lot of them have preconceived notions of American black males (but who doesn't at this point) but if they see that you are decent man they will give you some play. I have talked to Liberian and West Indian girl and both were completely different from what we'd consider the average American black women. Ethiopian women are nice also as long as they aren't Americanized. However it's a bit of a catch 22 with them. Because if they aren't "Americanized" then their less likely to date or marry a non-Ethiopian.
  • Purr
    Options
    Lol at push, ? is ? .

^^^^^ this coming from someone who'd probably do voluntary auditions for ghetto gaggers

Don't place me in the same category as your trifling ass mammy.

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options
    Lol at push, ? is ? .

Don't place me in the same category as your trifling ass mammy.

ravenewww.jpg

this is lehic when she goes club hopping at night