Your girl sends out nude pics

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    No matter what she still gonna post here and continue to do stupid ? .
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't agree with what Kat did either ... however it's not in any way effecting my personal life .....so that all on her AND Haf or whoever is invloved.

But seriously.... how lame do you have to be to add yourself to the drama but emailing her man or her job.

What happens on the IC should stay on the IC

I totally agree.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't agree with what Kat did either ... however it's not in any way effecting my personal life .....so that all on her AND Haf or whoever is invloved.

But seriously.... how lame do you have to be to add yourself to the drama but emailing her man or her job.

Short and to the point @Crude

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AKA Donkey: Warning - Beyond this threshold the internet gets REAL!!!... You have been warned!!!!
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    So Chicity is aware of a father ? his son while his mother watched?

He didn't report this to the police? He's covering for the father?

What a monster.

He's black, he's probably a criminal.
    keyword

I'm not no Plap ? , my background check is impeccable
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nothing is sacred. especially not a gotdamn message board. IC is really facebook on Acid.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fine.

Since you people are so uptight about info leaking from the IC to real life, I won't tell TarrTarr.

I'll just ask him to sign up and read a hilarious thread called "your girl sends out nude pics".
  • twatgetta
    Options

What a monster.

more sububan cracka humor
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    cs @six u answered, thats why ur my nubian queen
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

Short and to the point @Crude

cosign. if people take it too far, they may take the internet away from us
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    AKA Donkey: Warning - Beyond this threshold the internet gets REAL!!!... You have been warned!!!!

^^^^ can't handle it. don't post in the Donkey.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

What a monster.

more sububan cracka humor

Lets get racist
  • twatgetta
    Options

Jungle Fever coming out now.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's "sububan"?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Katt needs an intervention, this is obviously an addiction that she can't stop..
  • twatgetta
    Options
    @Kat You should just gone contact Vivid Video and get that career jumped off.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    why is twatgetta quoting every post i make forreal.. this ? described male penises in detail.

Can a moderator do something about this?

@cc_poncho get ur anti ? crew in here
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with Kat and even though she may not have made the most sound of choices here when or if she comes back I will still ? with her.

Some people (? and ? ) here damn near act like they got something personal against her.

There is nothing anyone on a message board can say to me to make me that hostile.

I DONT agree with Kat trying to play down her role in this situation though.

If you send a picture or something with you in a compromising position you are consenting to that person you trust them with your privacy.

Sometimes people do right by you other times they betray your trust or in this case the picture fell into the wrong hands (Haf's baby mama).

There is a fine line between coming here and roasting the ? out of somebody and dropping ether as opposed to trying to ? up a person's home and reputation.

Nothing wrong with the ether but when you trying to email and message her live in boyfriend and ? that blurs the lines between dropping ether and just being spiteful.

I'm not excusing the actions of Kat, Haf, or Haf's baby mama but when you try to involve people's loved ones, family, and significant others in this internet forum beef ? it comes across as weak and ? made.

Old taddle tale ass ? .

I don't give a damn if I see someone doing something they shouldnt be doing or not if it isnt my loved one or close friend I keep my mouth shut.

A lot of ? and ? doing that to add fuel to the fire like the majority of yall dont have ? laundry and skeletons you don't won't people to know about.

Roasts and ether is fine, but when you trying to take it further than that by trying to contact people's jobs, loved ones, and other ? just for entertainment on a message board you blur the lines of simple ether or roast.

Snitching particularly about ? that doesn't involve or has anything to do with you is ? ? ? .
    i-dgaf-a-g1.gif?w=500&h=346

? sound like he was up all night thinkin about Kat and this whole scenario...

'Ol I just got some ? i wanna get off my chest ass ? .

Aint nobody tryin to hear all that ? .

This is ? Donkey. Everyone especially Kat know the rules and regulations 'round here man.... This is like what her 5 or 6th exposure now? I'm sure by now she's done the neccesary damage control and like clockwork she'll be back on this ? in a week or so once everything dies down. You aint sayin nothin that hasn't been said before so take some of that starch out your cape bruh.

I dont cape for no nobody unless its my wife, immediate family member, or close friend.

? a cape this machine gun of a mind I got spits out bullets of truth and objective perception.

Obviously you don't know me or follow my posts to make a comment such as that.

I didn't have ? to get off my chest Ive observed a situation and gave an opinion.

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even Cpt @Vibe not gonna snitch... Y'all some racist ? ? ... (I don't condone the snitching)...
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

Jungle Fever coming out now.

Ahem, ds is not white he's a Mexican Amsterdamien and he sent me his yearbook photo which I'm positive is real because I'm also sure he would not send out a misleading photo as a guise of his true identity. He's a real migga.
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    But, y'all ain't say ? when Rati life got ruined...lol

Shidd, I tried to protect him but pb got him in trouble. "Least he ain't Shenco".
This discussion has been closed.