Your girl sends out nude pics

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    DRO should be banned as well then if that's the case since he copy/pasted the email in the thread as well.

Get on it @IceColdStew

No snitch.

lol @ icecoldstew tryna delete my threads and banning me, trying to stop this kat "exposure" but he on the backstreets thanking Mrs Acl for all this.

Nah ?

Lol @ u thinkin u even started this "exposure" u aint do ? but be the first one to make a thread about it cause u got ADHD and don't know how to control yourself.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can somebody pm me the pic
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »

Real ? , one of the IC girls who left should have took Kat under their wing and been like "WE'RE LEAVING!!! YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!!" and just not take no for an answer, instead they left the semi-? ? here to rot away in her own horrific mistakes.

SMH had she no real e-friends??? How could they let this happen???

Fixed

@DEE-LICIOUS

explain yourself

http://community.allhiphop.com/profile/273807/DEE-LICIOUS

One of you twitter people needs to bring this matter to Dee's attention.

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I swear I've never seen Elzo drop ether like that before...

and he's been posting since before Kat
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can somebody pm me the pic
    Just go to haf's profile. It's still there.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DRO should be banned as well then if that's the case since he copy/pasted the email in the thread as well.

Get on it @IceColdStew

No snitch.

lol @ icecoldstew tryna delete my threads and banning me, trying to stop this kat "exposure" but he on the backstreets thanking Mrs Acl for all this.

Nah ?

I heard @icecoldstew wants to change his name to DiscoStew.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Get on it @IceColdStew

No snitch.

Nah ?

Lol @ u thinkin u even started this "exposure" u aint do ? but be the first one to make a thread about it cause u got ADHD and don't know how to control yourself.

I was right though, u tried to stop all this ? but now u thanking mrs acl on the backstreets.. wich means u thought this exposure was amusing at least and banned me cause i make u catch feelings on the regular.

Now ? you flea infested niggerdog
  • Matt-
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Get on it @IceColdStew

No snitch.

Nah ?

you're better than that
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The dog continues and says you are on my turf now.

Dont come to my turf with a logical mind frame when this is a sector of the illogical.

I say wtf do you mean.

The little mammal who refers to himself as Sanchez tells me "look a here bastard."

You come here with all your intellect and sophisticated vocabulary ain't nobody got time for that.
  • Stew
    Options

Get on it @IceColdStew

No snitch.

Nah ?

I was right though, u tried to stop all this ? but now u thanking mrs acl on the backstreets.. wich means u thought this exposure was amusing at least and banned me cause i make u catch feelings on the regular.

U aint right about ? , the pics were gonna be in his profile regardless. She asked me to delete the ? from the front streets and I did just like I wouldve done for anybody else. U mad!!? Lol
  • Matt-
    Options
    The dog continues and says you are on my turf now.

Dont come to my turf with a logical mind frame when this is a sector of the illogical.

I say wtf do you mean.

The little mammal who refers to himself as Sanchez tells me "look a here bastard."

You come here with all your intellect and sophisticated vocabulary ain't nobody got time for that.

are you saying sanchez is ? you leg?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

Get on it @IceColdStew

No snitch.

Nah ?

U aint right about ? , the pics were gonna be in his profile regardless. She asked me to delete the ? from the front streets and I did just like I wouldve done for anybody else. U mad!!? Lol

But u banned me with the reason "wont refrain posting email" or some ? like that,

The thread i made didnt show her email.. so why did u ban me? I even removed the pic from the thread aswell, i only linked haf's page.

U mad?!?!
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    What was this thread about?
    @Karl
    basically @dirtysanchez being Thristy over Kat and mad that @icecoldstew ? her and he has yet to ? her so he spent 58 pages of nonsense to go in on her. pretty telling of his ? stalkin' attributes. Crackalife
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »

Get on it @IceColdStew

No snitch.

Nah ?

you're better than that

I haven't ate breakfast.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Karl. wrote: »
    What was this thread about?
    @Karl
    basically @dirtysanchez being Thristy over Kat and mad that @icecoldstew ? her and he has yet to ? her so he spent 58 pages of nonsense to go in on her. pretty telling of his ? stalkin' attributes. Crackalife

huh
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    The crazy thing is Tar Tar has an issue w domestic violence....

u ? right he does, i would too if kat was my woman jesus crust
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The crazy thing is Tar Tar has an issue w domestic violence....

u ? right he does, i would too if kat was my woman jesus crust

either JG or Jamel once pulled his record..? was filled w domestic disturbances
  • Stew
    Options

Get on it @IceColdStew

No snitch.

Nah ?

But u banned me with the reason "wont refrain posting email" or some ? like that,

The thread i made didnt show her email.. so why did u ban me? I even removed the pic from the thread aswell, i only linked haf's page.

U mad?!?!

U got banned when u posted the pic the second time. U deleted the ? at the same time now stop crying u ? ? . U whinin bout this ? for 32 hours, sad b
  • Stew
    Options
    And Max got banned for somethin completely diff, geezus u ? is some hos
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

Get on it @IceColdStew

No snitch.

Nah ?

U mad?!?!

U got banned when u posted the pic the second time. U deleted the ? at the same time now stop crying u ? ? . U whinin bout this ? for 32 hours, sad b

i aint cryin tho.. i'll be getting banned alotta times in the future by you lol

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel bad for her daughter, for real
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    And Max got banned for somethin completely diff, geezus u ? is some hos

why max got banned?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I said sorry Mr. Sanchez ? .

Its Sanchez ? he says.

Now I'm just about tired of explaining ? to you Crude.

I'm usually the one saying explain more please.

You know you a dumb ? Crude.

I said Sanchez how exactly do you know my name and I've never had my intelligience questioned quite like this....
This discussion has been closed.