Drinkers Club......Alcohol Appreciation 2

Options

Comments

• jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all that liquor yall drinking on looks expensive as ? . once i see 2 for $6 or 3 for $10, i'm buying. lol. was balling one night and got some ciroc. it was good but i downed it too quick looking for me.
    sidenote: never drink ciroc and then drink taaka vodka afterwards. ? transforms you into another person. lmao
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was an alcoholic at the beggining of my career as a promoter. It showed me a different side of myself, i'm very charismatic, funny and flirty when im ? . Im huge lush.
  • Little JJ
    Options
    I switched back to weed after I had three near death experiences and a arrest as a result of alcohol.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if im just trying to chill and drank for a good while: Crown Royal (straight or w/ a splash of water/lemon)

if im trying to get ? up but still mellow: Hennessy (straight or w/ coke)

if im trying to party hard/? hard/wake up with a headache: Any premium vodka or tequila

**remembers the erk and ? days**
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    My girl stay drinking that Strawberry Bicardi vodka

Bacardi vodka?
    My bad, the rum
  • king hassan
    Options
    As a matter of fact this right here is what she always drinks 28kq3c4.jpg
  • Little JJ
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »
    I switched back to weed after I had three near death experiences and a arrest as a result of alcohol.

Yeah I bet those strawberry daiquiris really ? you up huh?

Na bro, I weigh less than 130 pounds and I use to drink hennessy, four loko's and grain alcohol like everclear. I use to really thrive off that ? when I was going to 15-20 different parties a week.
  • king hassan
    Options
    all that liquor yall drinking on looks expensive as ? . once i see 2 for $6 or 3 for $10, i'm buying. lol. was balling one night and got some ciroc. it was good but i downed it too quick looking for me.
    sidenote: never drink ciroc and then drink taaka vodka afterwards. ? transforms you into another person. lmao
    Damn that's some ? I ain't heard since 1976, my grandmother used to drink that ? all the time. I remember walking with her to the liquor store when I was 3-4 years old telling me don't tell my mama. lol
  • HafBayked
    Options

booyyy, that taaka have u trippin by itself.....had me trying to fight at a damn family reunion smh
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate when ? say liquor taste good
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn that's some ? I ain't heard since 1976, my grandmother used to drink that ? all the time. I remember walking with her to the liquor store when I was 3-4 years old telling me don't tell my mama. lol

HAF BAYKED wrote: »

booyyy, that taaka have u trippin by itself.....had me trying to fight at a damn family reunion smh

lol man that taaka vodka is cheap is ? . i can get a pint for $3 at the corner store. can't beat that. i really don't get angry while drinking it. i get goofy like a ? . if i'm around a female then i wanna ? her.

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it does tho...
  • HafBayked
    Options

theres not many, but a few actually do taste good once you get to know em
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Strawberry Bacardi,Ciroc red berry,Belvedere or grey goose all wit cranberry juice and for beer Heineken>>

I don't drink dark liquor.
  • CP203
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    it does tho...

na stop it, and besides who drinks for the taste, im drinking to get ?
  • king hassan
    Options
    This 33233af.jpg + this 28hhopf.jpg the good old days lol. When we started drinking we did'nt start out on expensive ? because rappers were'nt biggin it up and have brands connected with them @ the time, we drank what we could afford, along with some dollar joints, you got high and ? for less than 10 bucks lol
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    liquor tastes good to me... *shrug*
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I ususally drop some now-a-laters or jolly-ranchers in my ? lol..don't ask folk..old head put me on to it...it enhances the flavor
  • king hassan
    Options

I ususally drop some now-a-laters or jolly-ranchers in my ? lol..don't ask folk..old head put me on to it...it enhances the flavor
    ? , get it right, it's called "wine candy" not "jolly ranchers" lolol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HafBayked
    Options

lol man that taaka vodka is cheap is ? . i can get a pint for $3 at the corner store. can't beat that. i really don't get angry while drinking it. i get goofy like a ? . if i'm around a female then i wanna ? her.

lmao...yerp.....taaka be like "gone grab that ass, she wont mind"
  • HafBayked
    Options
    When we started drinking we did'nt start out on expensive ? because rappers were'nt biggin it up and have brands connected with them @ the time, we drank what we could afford, along with some dollar joints, you got high and ? for less than 10 bucks lol

this ? said dollar joints tho....i hate u old head ? right now
  • CP203
    Options
    i'm bout to go back and get a bottle of cisco damn i ain't drink that ? in yrs
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone besides me ever heard of BLACK EAGLE? Love this ? .