Comments

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Bacardi Razz, Bacardi Torched Cherry, Jim Bean, Hennessey...straight

No chasers; ol grown men chasin ass ?

statement invalidated for those two right there.

Come back when you don't flinch on some 114-128 proof bourbon or 126 proof rum neat.

? outta here with that prohibiton ? . Bacardi always gets the job done.

If you're gonna drink Bacardi, drink it right.

1232.gif
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint ? wit that 151 ?
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    miss gettin ? so much..sometimes wrong with me tho, cant drink without havin to throw up n feel like some chemo ?
  • konceptjones
    Options
    This 33233af.jpg + this 28hhopf.jpg the good old days lol. When we started drinking we did'nt start out on expensive ? because rappers were'nt biggin it up and have brands connected with them @ the time, we drank what we could afford, along with some dollar joints, you got high and ? for less than 10 bucks lol

Damn dawg, you took it back for real. Freshman year of college, Thunderbird and grape koolaid or Night Train and cherry or fruit punch koolaid. Top that off with some vodka and I was tiiiiiight for the night. We hit all the frat parties ? as ? off that!

IMG_0888.jpg

Unless we were passing around the Cisco or Red Grape 20/20 that night.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bacardi Razz, Bacardi Torched Cherry, Jim Bean, Hennessey...straight

No chasers; ol grown men chasin ass ?

statement invalidated for those two right there.

Come back when you don't flinch on some 114-128 proof bourbon or 126 proof rum neat.

? outta here with that prohibiton ? . Bacardi always gets the job done.

If you're gonna drink Bacardi, drink it right.

1232.gif

i make frozen strawberry margaritas wit this.. EVERYBODY gettin ? up!! hahaha

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    i aint ? wit that 151 ?

i know a white girl that will sit on the floor with a bottle of that and a coke, and wont get up til its gone.......

.....then she wants you to come to bed with her "puuhleeaase!?....just come lay with meeee"

smh
  • konceptjones
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    When we started drinking we did'nt start out on expensive ? because rappers were'nt biggin it up and have brands connected with them @ the time, we drank what we could afford, along with some dollar joints, you got high and ? for less than 10 bucks lol

this ? said dollar joints tho....i hate u old head ? right now

it is what it is bruh. We had that back in the day. Back then, the only rapper big uppin liquor was Ice Cube and St Ides.

? around tho, but y'all young cats don't know ? about a dime bag being the weed as high as your index and middle finger in a ziplock bag back in the 70's and 80's and a nickle bag being just your index finger.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all that liquor yall drinking on looks expensive as ? . once i see 2 for $6 or 3 for $10, i'm buying. lol. was balling one night and got some ciroc. it was good but i downed it too quick looking for me.
    sidenote: never drink ciroc and then drink taaka vodka afterwards. ? transforms you into another person. lmao
    Damn that's some ? I ain't heard since 1976, my grandmother used to drink that ? all the time. I remember walking with her to the liquor store when I was 3-4 years old telling me don't tell my mama. lol

all that liquor yall drinking on looks expensive as ? . once i see 2 for $6 or 3 for $10, i'm buying. lol. was balling one night and got some ciroc. it was good but i downed it too quick looking for me.
    sidenote: never drink ciroc and then drink taaka vodka afterwards. ? transforms you into another person. lmao

booyyy, that taaka have u trippin by itself.....had me trying to fight at a damn family reunion smh

lol man that taaka vodka is cheap is ? . i can get a pint for $3 at the corner store. can't beat that. i really don't get angry while drinking it. i get goofy like a ? . if i'm around a female then i wanna ? her.

lmao...yerp.....taaka be like "gone grab that ass, she wont mind"

dude a couple of weekends ago me and my cousins decided to go out. so i'm on that taaka hard. done ? a half of a fifth. so i'm turned up. we go bar hopping at this clubs in the area. i'm just enhancing my buzz with beers. we go to last club and i got two shots of vodka. man idk why i did that ? . i don't remember much but as the club was closing they was playing that second line music. i remember taking my shirt off and waving it in the air and second lining out the club then stumbling out the door. thank ? this chick caught me because i was headed face first onto the ground. lmao

• konceptjones
    Options
    i aint ? wit that 151 ?

i know a white girl that will sit on the floor with a bottle of that and a coke, and wont get up til its gone.......

.....then she wants you to come to bed with her "puuhleeaase!?....just come lay with meeee"

smh

Me and the crew used to roll downtown Detroit back in the early 90's. I'd sit in the passenger seat of my boy's ride with a pint of 151 or Old Granddad 100 with some random cola (usually Faygo) and ? it before we got down to Belle Isle. Faded ain't even a strong enough word to describe how I was feelin.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't really drank in a while. 2 summers ago I gained 45 pounds in 3 months of alcohol. I was drinking like a monster though, my nights, and I mean every night, would start with a 6 pack, anywhere between 10-20 shots of any type of dark liquor, no chaser, and then anywhere between 3-6 beers before I slept.

They was good times but my girl forced me to get off it once I developed a big ass stomach.

I aint even have to work out to lose weight, soon as i stopped drinking and stopped with all the fast food i got back down to my regular weight in a few months.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When we started drinking we did'nt start out on expensive ? because rappers were'nt biggin it up and have brands connected with them @ the time, we drank what we could afford, along with some dollar joints, you got high and ? for less than 10 bucks lol

it is what it is bruh. We had that back in the day. Back then, the only rapper big uppin liquor was Ice Cube and St Ides.

? around tho, but y'all young cats don't know ? about a dime bag being the weed as high as your index and middle finger in a ziplock bag back in the 70's and 80's and a nickle bag being just your index finger.

daaaamn....i know what u talkin bout too, but i didnt at first....i sold bud at one of my old warehouse jobs and this old white dude would always be like "gimme one of them 2 finger bags".....i'd roast his ass and then we'd come to a conclusion with todays terms lol....he the only other person i've heard that from tho
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Koncept, you know back in the 80's tho ? was drinking that 8Ball, Colt 45 and Magnum ? lol. SMH @ my aunt still drinking all three. I was down in the sip last December and I bought some Amsterdam, she did'nt want that she asked me to buy her some Gibley's lol wtf
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anything white mixed with Pineapple juice
    This right here...I can't drink dark liquor.
  • konceptjones
    Options

daaaamn....i know what u talkin bout too, but i didnt at first....i sold bud at one of my old warehouse jobs and this old white dude would always be like "gimme one of them 2 finger bags".....i'd roast his ass and then we'd come to a conclusion with todays terms lol....he the only other person i've heard that from tho

I remember the first time I saw one of my crew buy a dime when I was about 21 or 22 and it was a lil ass gram, I stopped the whole transaction 'cause I thought he was gettin ripped off like "Hol'on my dude, what's this lil ? here? That's suppose to be two fingers, not this lil ? !". They laughed their ? off like "Take that ? back to the 70's bruh!". Made me feel old even back then!
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    i'm bout to go back and get a bottle of cisco damn i ain't drink that ? in yrs

I have a lot of bad memories from Cisco smdh.

i swear everybody got some kinda ? up memory from cisco
  • king hassan
    Options
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    i'm bout to go back and get a bottle of cisco damn i ain't drink that ? in yrs

I have a lot of bad memories from Cisco smdh.

i swear everybody got some kinda ? up memory from cisco

I have many ? up memories from Cisco. I stopped drinkin that ? in the first few months of college and stuck with night train, tbird, 20/20 and vodka.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    This 33233af.jpg + this 28hhopf.jpg the good old days lol. When we started drinking we did'nt start out on expensive ? because rappers were'nt biggin it up and have brands connected with them @ the time, we drank what we could afford, along with some dollar joints, you got high and ? for less than 10 bucks lol

Damn dawg, you took it back for real. Freshman year of college, Thunderbird and grape koolaid or Night Train and cherry or fruit punch koolaid. Top that off with some vodka and I was tiiiiiight for the night. We hit all the frat parties ? as ? off that!

IMG_0888.jpg

never seen that!
  • king hassan
    Options
    What yall know about going to the store to buy cigarettes for your uncle looking up at this clock of the Bud Man 2a9w65y.jpg
  • konceptjones
    Options

@Koncept, you know back in the 80's tho ? was drinking that 8Ball, Colt 45 and Magnum ? lol. SMH @ my aunt still drinking all three. I was down in the sip last December and I bought some Amsterdam, she did'nt want that she asked me to buy her some Gibley's lol wtf

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. I haven't had Gibley's since I was 16! I didn't even know that ? was still around.

But, you forgot one: Champale. Everybody was ? with Champale back inna day.

crazyhorseoldlabel.jpg

^^^ This was the ? too.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What yall know about going to the store to buy cigarettes for your uncle looking up at this clock of the Bud Man 2a9w65y.jpg

lol my grandma use to send me to the corner gas station to buy a carton of Benson Hedges wit a note. hahahaha
    they'd sell it to me too..
  • king hassan
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    BossBoo wrote: »

lol my grandma use to send me to the corner gas station to buy a carton of Benson Hedges wit a note. hahahaha
    they'd sell it to me too..
    LMAO, we did'nt even need a note when I was coming up and mines smoked those Kool Filter Kings
  • konceptjones
    Options

IMG_0888.jpg

never seen that!

Pretend you didn't. Trust me, as everyone else on this board who has ever had Cisco will attest to, Cisco will have you wildin out.

I know you're gonna go try to find some tonight just to try it, but that's how it starts. You gonna try it, ? tastes aiight, you ? that bottle, then reach for another, and another, and another. Next thing you know you wake up in a park in a wifebeater and boxers with a football helmet on and rain boots with a splitting headache and some naked fat chick's leg wrapped around you.

It ain't worth it bruh... it just ain't worth it.
  • king hassan
    Options

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. I haven't had Gibley's since I was 16! I didn't even know that ? was still around.

But, you forgot one: Champale. Everybody was ? with Champale back inna day.

crazyhorseoldlabel.jpg

^^^ This was the ? too.
    Champale, lmao, my aunt drank hers with straw.
    I raise your Crazy Horse with this
    2zi0nxt.jpg
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    ? im gon drink 12 this weekend