Options

Comments

• Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    Options
    Ksmart wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    NXT > SD! & RAW

Came in this thread to post the same exact thing. People are sleeping on NXT right now! Good wrestling and writing.
    Good wrestling, but it has some unbearable writing. Did you see that episode in Vegas with the wedding? LMAO Cole clowned that trash

Yeah I saw it, it was intended to be a goofy segment. That whole show is hilarious to me especially the Maxine, Derrick Bateman, Johnny Curtis, and Kaitlyn storyline. That storyline>>>>anything on Raw & Smackdown right now.

I like seeing the talent that we don't see on the 2 big shows get storylines instead of doing another Superstars type show where there are no stories and they just wrestle and job.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Personally speaking If wasnt for The Rock not a single ? would be given with regards to wrestling.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of the stuff in this thread is hilarious...like HBK being overrated..c'mon son. But it's ya'll opinion so here's mine...

Attitude Era was not overrated. It was the best time to be a fan. People who say it's overrated probably was in diapers at the time
    Kurt Angle is still one of the best wrestlers in the world
    I don't see anyone on the current WWE roster that's capable of being "the" guy like Hogan, Austin, Cena...
    Miz is horrible
  • secantrell4
    secantrell4 Members Posts: 5
    Options
    They dont want it, and lacks the it factoravatar4.jpg
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Hogan joing nWo=greatest moment in pro wrestling.

Vince will never have a black man as the main attraction, dont say the rock because his family history in the business and the way the fans view him as more samoan than anything is what made Vince push him.

WWE ? up by never giving Austin or The Rock a chance against The Streak
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of the stuff in this thread is hilarious...like HBK being overrated..c'mon son. But it's ya'll opinion so here's mine...

Attitude Era was not overrated. It was the best time to be a fan. People who say it's overrated probably was in diapers at the time
    Kurt Angle is still one of the best wrestlers in the world
    I don't see anyone on the current WWE roster that's capable of being "the" guy like Hogan, Austin, Cena...

c/s this
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    michael cole and booker t >> jim ross and king
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    97>>98

Agreed 100%
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Low Ki shoulda been TNA champ in 2003 and had a heavy feud vs AJ Styles & company.
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cryme Tyme should have been tag champs 2 weeks after they debuted...dudes was mad over on debut
    Bobby Roode is probably the most boringest cat ever to put a world title on
    Norman Smiley is one of the greatest entertainers to ever step foot in a ring
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Cryme Tyme should have been tag champs 2 weeks after they debuted...dudes was mad over on debut

I 100% co sign the bobby roode part and everything else you said. I mean Bobby Roode says teh same ? everyweek.. umm i'm the best in the world at whatever i do.. im the best.. i'm the best...ever.... he has no personality, its like he was watching Randy Orton 2003 heel promos and copied n pasted into his own promos now.

• yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Vince will never have a black man as the main attraction, dont say the rock because his family history in the business and the way the fans view him as more samoan than anything is what made Vince push him.

Would they agree to job to the Undertaker at Wrestlemania? I know the Undertaker agreed to job to Orton, but Orton was injured and they thought why end the streak when Orton can not be pushed right away.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The spirit squad had all the right tools to be the greatest heels of all time.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Would they agree to job to the Undertaker at Wrestlemania? I know the Undertaker agreed to job to Orton, but Orton was injured and they thought why end the streak when Orton can not be pushed right away.
    cant say austin wouldnt but im pretty sure the rock would have, rock has put quite a few guys over in matches
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

I 100% co sign the bobby roode part and everything else you said. I mean Bobby Roode says teh same ? everyweek.. umm i'm the best in the world at whatever i do.. im the best.. i'm the best...ever.... he has no personality, its like he was watching Randy Orton 2003 heel promos and copied n pasted into his own promos now.

And that's exactly why it's hard for me to watch TNA sometimes....can't nobody...NOBODY write these ? a halfway entertaining gimmick??? And then Russo and them have the magical ability to make previously entertaining wrestlers damn near unwatchable....I.E "Bully Ray" and his Neyo hairline...and the few ? they had that actually had some built in personality, Consequences Creed, Petey Williams, etc them ? never moved past low/midcard status most likely due to politics.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

The Rock would have, Austin post 2003 would have also, knowing his career was on the decline
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HBK has been involved in more Matches of the Year than EVERYONE else combined. So gtfoh with the overrated talk.

Oh yeah and...Teddy Hart FTW!
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bobby Roode is the best champ in wrestling right now.

Sting is the GOAT!

Stone Cold single handidly created the Attitude Era.

RVD is best in ring worker ever.

• IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The spirit squad had all the right tools to be the greatest heels of all time.
    You're actually right. Let's see they were a group of high school jocks with the tag titles and were also Vince's enforcers for a period of time. They were also hella annoying with their high school cheers. I guess one of the things they might not have had was mic ability, although they rarely talked

• DOPEdweebz
    Options
    HHH and taker have had the best in ring psychology in the WWE in the last ten years minus HBK and Angle.

TNA shows >>> WWE shows
    WWE PPVs >> TNA PPV
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wrestling shouldnt be watched by guys over the age of 15.... ESPECIALLY after u know its fake.. and this generations wrestlers/storylines arent even worth watching...
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I like Ryback, and I feel guilty about it.
    I don't like da big Funk guy that was the WORSE part of Wrestlemania this year.
    Eve >> any WWE Diva even with her double chin in terms of EBRC.
    Sensai guy is Prince Albert I dont care what anyone says, but the WWE will only give him a "Umaga" run.
    Cody Rhodes can carry Smackdown.
    Ziggler can carry RAW.
    TNA are doing the right things on their weekly shows. I'm happy with it.
    RAW has been pretty decent to good for about a year now. I can't even hate on RAW anymore.
    I feel like we're in some new era, that i can't describe as PG, but my smark side has been satisfied.
    HHH is doing a good job, whatever he is doing.
    Austin Aries has become TNA's version Cm punk/Daniel Bryan.
    RVD still got 'it".
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kanggoodie

Wrestling is no different than any reality show on tv. You know it's staged but it's entertainment. Wrestling isn't "fake" either, go and allow a 7 ft man chokeslam you onto the mat and tell me it felt fake.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i know it aint fake bruh its staged... but still i can't get into wrestling.. its boring