• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    What about me ? What about Raven?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    I like Ryback, and I feel guilty about it.
    I don't like da big Funk guy that was the WORSE part of Wrestlemania this year.
    Eve >> any WWE Diva even with her double chin in terms of EBRC.
    Sensai guy is Prince Albert I dont care what anyone says, but the WWE will only give him a "Umaga" run.
    Cody Rhodes can carry Smackdown.
    Ziggler can carry RAW.
    TNA are doing the right things on their weekly shows. I'm happy with it.
    RAW has been pretty decent to good for about a year now. I can't even hate on RAW anymore.
    I feel like we're in some new era, that i can't describe as PG, but my smark side has been satisfied.
    HHH is doing a good job, whatever he is doing.
    Austin Aries has become TNA's version Cm punk/Daniel Bryan.
    RVD still got 'it".

Cosign and GOAT.

I think we feel guilty because we know what Ryback is, he's the WWEs version of Rhyno/Goldberg. We also know because of that he's not going to last as Ryback. We're not in an era where an unstoppable monster will be embraced, the kids and women won't like that. The men, especially smarks, see Goldberg like crazy. They were chanting Goldberg during his match. I like Ryback too and I just can't help it. Apart of me wants it to be that clone and apart of me says been there done that.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Ryback, and I feel guilty about it.
    I don't like da big Funk guy that was the WORSE part of Wrestlemania this year.
    Eve >> any WWE Diva even with her double chin in terms of EBRC.
    Sensai guy is Prince Albert I dont care what anyone says, but the WWE will only give him a "Umaga" run.
    Cody Rhodes can carry Smackdown.
    Ziggler can carry RAW.
    TNA are doing the right things on their weekly shows. I'm happy with it.
    RAW has been pretty decent to good for about a year now. I can't even hate on RAW anymore.
    I feel like we're in some new era, that i can't describe as PG, but my smark side has been satisfied.
    HHH is doing a good job, whatever he is doing.
    Austin Aries has become TNA's version Cm punk/Daniel Bryan.
    RVD still got 'it".

Gotta disagree with some of this....

Ziggler cannot carry Raw
    RVD does not still have it...he never had "it" RVD is the most overrated wrestler of all time
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    besides being a good in ring performer, ziggler aint ? . we seen his character before and he brings nothing special to it

besides the rock, cena in his rapping gimmick is the closest thing we'll ever get to another black wwe champion

im a fan of cm punk but he is amazingly overrated. even though he is very good he is far from being the best wrestler in the world. dude has become boring since the summer, unless he's being a smartass he's rarely convincing on the mic anymore. plus his flying elbow is one of the sloppiest and ugliest flying elbows i've ever seen
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ziggler needs a chance to be more free; more mic time, lose Vickie, given more quality matches w better wrestlers (Punk, Bryan, Rhodes, Barrett etc)
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    punk is overrated had he been around in the 80s-00's (early) dude would be light heavyweight status
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Johnny ace stole his gimmick from this guy...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMHdlka9fvA
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CM Punk got stale and now is pretty boring now. He is a more nautral heel or tweener.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    - How can I develop my character, Mr. Mcmahon?

- Hmmmm. Study Principle Belding...
  • mrbootleg
    mrbootleg Members Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Rapping Cena was the ? . Cena is cool but his character is wack and boring as ?

WCW divas were always more attractive then WWE divas

Lita is the most overrated Diva

RVD is the most overrated wrestler

I like bret hart but I feel Kurt Angle is the best wrestler ever due to his versatility

The rock is the biggest wrestler of all time. No one can hold a crowds attention like he can. Hogan is second and Austin is third

Hogan should have lost to Savage instead of the ultimate warrior. Warrior was over but Savage had more crossover appeal.

The crow sting is one of the greatest characters ever.

Dustin Runnells is a very underrated performer in the business

I think Mike Awesome, Vader and undertaker are the best big men ever.

Russo first run in wcw was pretty good. When he teamed with Bischoff thats when things went bad

Scott Steiner was the best wrestler of the early 90's

Steiner Brothers were the best tag team ever

Steiner Screw Driver is the best finisher ever. Next is the Vertebraker

Edge stole moves from Kanyon when he first debuted in wwf

Goldberg first loss in wcw should have been to DDP at halloween Havoc or Sting at Starcade instead of Nash

Juventud>>>>> Mysterio

Trish Stratus probably didnt do playboy because she has saggy ? . She's all push up bra imo

Rosa Mendes is the hottest female in wrestling at the moment

The angle where Kanyon would Kanyon cut everyone backstage was one of the funniest angels ever imo

What got me back into pro wrestling was me being high as ? and watching the south park episode where they start their own back yard wrestling federation. Before that i havent watched wrestling in years. They made fun of wrestling to a perfect T

Goldberg is the greatest squash wrestler ever. Not many wrestlers can destroy a guy in 3 minutes and still have it be electrifying to watch

Jim Cornette is the best mind in wrestling (watch his shoots on youtube)

John Laurinatis was a booker at the end of wcw(2000-2001). NOT russo. He deserves some blame for the death of wcw. I think he can be the downfall of WWE too

The original LAX was the best thing to happen to TNA

dumbest thing to ever happen in wrestling was when the savage elbow drow woke up hogan

The hall of fame will not mean ? until Savage is allowed in.

Botchamania is the best thing to happen to wrestling

Finally TNA needs to bring back the 6 sided ring and get rid of hogan

• dalyricalbandit
    Options
    What about me ? What about Raven?

quote the raven nevermore
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tag Team wrestling will never be as big as it was in the 80s-early 2000's
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Johnny ace stole his gimmick from this guy...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMHdlka9fvA

"Hey Hey Hey Hey!" lmao I had to of seen damn near every episode and never realized he said that so many times..
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Titus Oneil and Darren Young are my new favorite WWE tag team, charisma, promos, and wrestling.

If HHH is jay-Z, X-pac is Freeway.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There will probably never be 2 people that worked as well together as chris benoit and eddie guerreo did. Those 2 made you believe that one of them would leave the building on a stretcher everytime they squared off. Punk/Bryan maybe a distant 2nd. I'd need to see more of their past work.
  • Brody Brand New
    Brody Brand New Members Posts: 70
    Options
    I ? wit lord tensai
    Brodus Clay should be protested f that ? too
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jerry "The King" Lawler is no worse than the 5th greatest wrestler of my lifetime.

Hogan
    Flair
    Sting
    Rock
    Lawler
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of these are fairly common:

- PWG is where its at right now. People from Cali and Reseda in particular, knows what im on about
    - Even with the weak WCW roster they got, the Invasion was the biggest blown opportunity in the history of wrestling. Even worse than not making Ted Debiase Sr. World champ
    - To this day XPW remains a guilty pleasure promotion. Its wrestling is awful, the announcers are wack. But it is great fun on a rainy day.
    - As far as wrestling women/divas goes. Im all for Lufisto
    - Samoa Joe should have been used better in TNA. At least the last two years.
    - Human Tornado >>>> Godfather
    - Cena as heel could have been serious $$$$ if they had done it at the right time.
    - Vince McMahon really blew it with buying out WCW. No competition = less interest. There is the reason why most WWE stuff from 2004-2007/8 were pretty dull at times
    - ECW could have been bigger, if Paul Heyman had only been responsible for the creative stuff.
    - Kevin Nash might be a lazy bastard. But he is a lazy, clever bastard.
    - WMX7 remains the best PPV ever. Not only for Rock/Austin and the TLC. It also featured the ? known as Raven vs Big Show vs Kane
    - Buff Bagwell is an overrated wrestler, as is Shane Douglas and even Konnan during the late 90's
    - 2 Cold Scorpio might be the most entertaining and coolest african-american wrestler i have heard of
    - The tougest wrestler ever has to be Stan Hansen
    - Vampiro should have made it bigger. Well, he is still over when he appears at JCW events
    - John Cena will never mean ish to me. The charisma is good, i give him that. But so was Hogans.
    - Eugene was the only time the WWE have made a gimmick that ? me off. I have a cousin who have downs syndrome and a brother who has ASD.
    - Regal is a HOF, and if he didn't work for TNA, Van Dam would be too.
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr. Ass had the greatest entrance music excluding Austin, Vader, Diesel, Gangrel & Booker T
  • Cymicaldane
    edited October 2012
    Options
    And lets keep the news to the news threads shall we?

Regarding the upcoming NWO set that WWE are set to do. I found this youtube channel filled with NWO.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nWoFans

The channel is uploading that old nWo complete set that was knocking about the traders a few years back. I've been watching it the last few days, and its so ? good. What a storyline this was. Watching the early days of the New World Order unfold is as close as wrestling can get to perfect storylines. Its an absolute contrast to the stables that followed it. The initial players were all huge stars feuding with other huge stars. Hogan, Hall, Nash, DiBiase and The Giant were big names at the time. They were a proper threat. The whole first 6 months was absolutely excellent. Brilliantly done by everyone involved from the commentators to the wrestlers to the referees to the fans (who pelted the ring with bottles on a nightly basis). It was just a hot period.

I think the thing I mostly enjoyed was that it was from a period before every trick in the book had been overplayed, thus everything having maximum impact. Belt shots, ambulances, fake refs, beat downs, spray painting, limos turning up, invading interlopers and all the other stuff going on had a huge reaction. It was fun watching when the clichés were the reality.

Good ? indeed.

• DOPEdweebz
    Options
    I think tna is so much better than wwe right now
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

thats not saying a whole lot
  • Cymicaldane
    Options
    Just gonna throw it up here. Jake Roberts was one helluva heel back in his day.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are both trash ... But wwe got aj sooooo

• dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Just gonna throw it up here. Jake Roberts was one helluva heel back in his day.
    Jake one of the goats