A Message to "mixed" black girls who are my color.....

Options
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIOfBDTMJUw

Even though I think this guy is damaging in a way because he only fuels the feud between black men and women I have to say there isn't anyone on YT who delivers straight ether when it's needed. Call him bitter, crazy, hurt etc. this brother is speaking nothing but truth in this video here. I think we can all agree on this one.
So sick of seeing ? that are my color going to great lengths to claim other races. I had one chick the color of Michael Jordon that said she was mixed with Japanese. Gave her the wtf face, shook my head and walk away from that crazy ? .

Comments

• Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Didn't listen*

Even if he makes some good points, I know this dude is going to make them disrespectfully.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? ... I didn't finish listening to his ? video. He has nothing.else.ever to talk about than us horrible black women. I'm all set.
  • Westie
    Options
    WTF is a "latina woman's last name", exactly?

I'll wait...

She's just referencing Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor...I'm sure you knew that but were trying to get technical?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A black man using a latina woman's last name as his moniker is complaining about what race a black woman claims?

Plus I've seen some very dark skinned blasians.

My dad ain't black but my mom is black as an ace of spades and I take most of her coloring.

Dark skin is dominant, yall.

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

50035_gpjJupGfz3aqx3N.jpg :-?

Hi OB. Wassgud?
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll never understand why people care what race someone chooses to claim. :| He actually made a video complaining about what someone else decides to call themselves. People worry about other ppl too much.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Stopped having an open mind after 'Black women, you are a ? disgrace to the planet!'. *Continues listening to this propaganda*
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF is a "latina woman's last name", exactly?

I'll wait...

His moniker is an allusion to Sonia Sotomayor, the latin american supreme court justice. He considers himself a "judge" of sorts

His real name is Thomas Jerome Harris.

he Panamanian, thats his pops last name...
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Sweet Jesus...AND this ? got a daughter? She's ? . SMH.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    I'll never understand why people care what race someone chooses to claim. :| He actually made a video complaining about what someone else decides to call themselves. People worry about other ppl too much.

this society is tribal... while I understand that falling in line with "race based" ideologies is not preferable, burying your head in the sand is also silly... u know damn well why people care...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol

? I tell you.

I have a friend who is Punjabi and american black. she takes after her father physical features. people thought she was lying about her heritage because of her beautiful dark skin and coarse hair.

she speaks hindi, punjabi, arabic, and english.

she will tell you she is Punjabi first then african american because she was only raised by her mother.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh that's the cornball that called Jill Scott ”Ms Fatty Mc Fat”

I want to watch the video but I just ate.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    ^this... it's a female thing i believe tho. ? could care less what another ? claim. chicks take it serious tho, mainly b/c the whole "good hair bad hair" thing and still subconsciously caught up in "black is ugly"

EDIT: I meant to say SOMMMMMMME chicks... my apologies.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi OB. Wassgud?

:-h
  • Westie
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

this society is tribal... while I understand that falling in line with "race based" ideologies is not preferable, burying your head in the sand is also silly... u know damn well why people care...

So it's better to focus on the people who do care and listen to their youtube vitriol?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    lol@thinking thats ether... I know what his government is... he is Panamanian and he uses his pops name for his youtube ? ...
    smh...
  • mryounggun
    Options

I agree with you...in principal. In practice, it's very necessary.