A Message to "mixed" black girls who are my color.....

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I refuse to take anyone seriously who only ALWAYS has negative things to say about black women. ? that angry deadbeat. His opinion is supposed to mean something why?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I really wish more black women would stop being so stubborn and just listen
  • Westie
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Isn't it interesting that these female posters continue to use anything and everything to discredit the man and yet don't have anything of substance to say in regards to topic. Tommy Sotomayor is just the messenger. there are many black men who feel the exact same way as he does and it's pretty obvious based on the comments left by some of the brothers on here. I don't like adding fuel to the so called black man vs. women argument but there are certain things that are so obviously wrong you just have to bring it up. How come as a black man I can take pride in being my natural black self but you can't with being a black women? And how come a lot of sisters are so adamant about proving to the world that their everything under the sun except what they are AND what the world sees them as----black? The man brought up a valid point. Do you see white women or any other race of women going head over heels to claim us? Do you see them buying kinky and "nappy" hair to place over their straight hear? Really, ask yourself what impression are you leaving by wearing the hair of another women on the top of your head. It's quite ridiculous and pathetic when you look at it from that perspective. It's a shame that many sisters feel they have to hide their true selves from the world. I think we all have been suckered into following the white standard to beauty. It's up to sisters to reverse this and define their own beauty as black women. The brothers have been saying this all along. Get it together.

Why would you type all this after the dude was just exposed by Skylar for being the very thing he's ? about in the video :|

I couldn't care less about what his last name is. I have heard him on many occasions refer to himself as a "black" Hispanic. Who he is off YT has nothing to do with the message he's trying to get across(please don't turn this into another baseless argument). And as I said previously many black men feels as he does, so he aint saying anything new.

That's where you're wrong. Especially when what you're saying is hateful.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    But what if someone is actually mixed tho? Just because they are darker are they supposed to just deny a parents race? I'm confused....

Of course not and it really isn't that complex for you to be confused. If your mama's black and daddy's black, then you must in some way be black. lmao.
  • Westie
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

To him?? And about this? I don't claim to be mixed and his "message" is lost because he's an ? . So someone can just spew hateful rhetoric and black women should always just swallow it from whoever whenever? Because you say so? Lol ok!!!
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But what if someone is actually mixed tho? Just because they are darker are they supposed to just deny a parents race? I'm confused....

Of course not and it really isn't that complex for you to be confused. If your mama's black and daddy's black, then you must in some way be black. lmao.

Like I said didn't watch the video. Darker skin doesn't automatically mean black mama and black daddy. There are other races that have darker skin tones just sayin...
  • zombie
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »

To him?? And about this? I don't claim to be mixed and his "message" is lost because he's an ? . So someone can just spew hateful rhetoric and black women should always just swallow it from whoever whenever? Because you say so? Lol ok!!!

If more black men said what he said in a nice way would more black women listen? i doubt it
  • Westie
    Options

If more black men said what he said in a nice way would more black women listen? i doubt it

Of course not were gluing in our blonde weaves and yelling at you ? .
  • zombie
    Options

i am serious would you listen and by listen i mean take our advice and obey
  • Westie
    Options

I don't know you...
    I'll take my daddy's advice and my mans advice. That's about it.
  • GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't it interesting that these female posters continue to use anything and everything to discredit the man and yet don't have anything of substance to say in regards to topic. Tommy Sotomayor is just the messenger. there are many black men who feel the exact same way as he does and it's pretty obvious based on the comments left by some of the brothers on here. I don't like adding fuel to the so called black man vs. women argument but there are certain things that are so obviously wrong you just have to bring it up. How come as a black man I can take pride in being my natural black self but you can't with being a black women? And how come a lot of sisters are so adamant about proving to the world that their everything under the sun except what they are AND what the world sees them as----black? The man brought up a valid point. Do you see white women or any other race of women going head over heels to claim us? Do you see them buying kinky and "nappy" hair to place over the tops of their head? Really, ask yourself what impression are you leaving by wearing the hair of another women on the top of your head. It's quite ridiculous and pathetic when you look at it from that perspective. It's a shame that many sisters feel they have to hide their true selves from the world. I think we all have been suckered into following the white standard to beauty. It's up to sisters to reverse this and define their own beauty as black women. The brothers have been saying this all along. Get it together.

Wrong! White women are getting ass implants, lip injections, and ? augmentations to look like black women! But you don't see black men talking about how fake and deceiving that is. Actually some think it's the G.O.A.T when 98% of it is fake as hell!
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options

Like I said didn't watch the video. Darker skin doesn't automatically mean black mama and black daddy. There are other races that have darker skin tones just sayin...

lol. most of chicks out there doing this are obviously black and have a black mother and father. I suggest you review my post and give me some real feedback. I'm not going to go into detail about is considered black and what isn't.
  • zombie
    Options

I don't know you...
    I'll take my daddy's advice and my mans advice. That's about it.

i was not talking about me obviously i meant black men in general.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    Isn't it interesting that these female posters continue to use anything and everything to discredit the man and yet don't have anything of substance to say in regards to topic. Tommy Sotomayor is just the messenger. there are many black men who feel the exact same way as he does and it's pretty obvious based on the comments left by some of the brothers on here. I don't like adding fuel to the so called black man vs. women argument but there are certain things that are so obviously wrong you just have to bring it up. How come as a black man I can take pride in being my natural black self but you can't with being a black women? And how come a lot of sisters are so adamant about proving to the world that their everything under the sun except what they are AND what the world sees them as----black? The man brought up a valid point. Do you see white women or any other race of women going head over heels to claim us? Do you see them buying kinky and "nappy" hair to place over the tops of their head? Really, ask yourself what impression are you leaving by wearing the hair of another women on the top of your head. It's quite ridiculous and pathetic when you look at it from that perspective. It's a shame that many sisters feel they have to hide their true selves from the world. I think we all have been suckered into following the white standard to beauty. It's up to sisters to reverse this and define their own beauty as black women. The brothers have been saying this all along. Get it together.

Wrong! White women are getting ass implants, lip injections, and ? augmentations to look like black women! But you don't see black men talking about how fake and deceiving that is. Actually some think it's the G.O.A.T when 98% of it is fake as hell!

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options
    Post Traumatic Slavery Disorder has really hit our women hard...........Wow. Just wow.
  • zombie
    Options

How do you know they are not doing it to look more latina, a nice ass and ? are not things that are unique to black women.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Isn't it interesting that these female posters continue to use anything and everything to discredit the man and yet don't have anything of substance to say in regards to topic. Tommy Sotomayor is just the messenger. there are many black men who feel the exact same way as he does and it's pretty obvious based on the comments left by some of the brothers on here. I don't like adding fuel to the so called black man vs. women argument but there are certain things that are so obviously wrong you just have to bring it up. How come as a black man I can take pride in being my natural black self but you can't with being a black women? And how come a lot of sisters are so adamant about proving to the world that their everything under the sun except what they are AND what the world sees them as----black? The man brought up a valid point. Do you see white women or any other race of women going head over heels to claim us? Do you see them buying kinky and "nappy" hair to place over their straight hear? Really, ask yourself what impression are you leaving by wearing the hair of another women on the top of your head. It's quite ridiculous and pathetic when you look at it from that perspective. It's a shame that many sisters feel they have to hide their true selves from the world. I think we all have been suckered into following the white standard to beauty. It's up to sisters to reverse this and define their own beauty as black women. The brothers have been saying this all along. Get it together.

Why would you type all this after the dude was just exposed by Skylar for being the very thing he's ? about in the video :|

I couldn't care less about what his last name is. I have heard him on many occasions refer to himself as a "black" Hispanic. Who he is off YT has nothing to do with the message he's trying to get across(please don't turn this into another baseless argument). And as I said previously many black men feels as he does, so he aint saying anything new.

But what about color struck black men or those who put women of other races on a pedestal and bash bw?

Instead of attacking only black women he would have been better served to address the ways in which colorism and white supremancy has impacted black and brown men as well

Imho a lot of darker skinned and blk individuals here in america and all over the world over time have unfortunately absorbed negative feelings and attitudes towards blackness because of slavery, jim crow, colonialism, etc

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options

How do you know they are not doing it to look more latina, a nice ass and ? are not things that are unique to black women.

my brother, don't entertain this. It's just the typical deflection they use to distract you from the topic at hand
  • GeminiRose
    Options

We own it! I don't see no curvy Latinas unless they fat! Usually they are thin. Black men love taking up for other race women than their own....

• GeminiRose
    Options

We own it! I don't see no curvy Latinas unless they fat! Usually they are thin. Black men love taking up for other race women than their own....

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options

But what about color struck black men or those who put women of other races on a pedestal and bash bw?

Instead of attacking only black women he would have been better served to address the ways in which colorism and white supremancy has impacted black and brown men and women

Imho a lot of darker skinned and blk individuals here in america and all over the world over time have unfortunately absorbed negative feelings and attitudes towards blackness

no one is denying this. In fact I think the black men preferring lighter skin women is getting played out. If young brother grows up and sees every female in his household frying out their hair and religiously using ambi skin lightening cream what the hell do you expect.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read your OP and your claim is that because a woman is of a certain skintone and she claims she has mixed heritage, then that means somehow she ashamed of her "blackness". A woman who is darker could very well be mixed. Now if she is claiming her great great great grandmother was white...I see your point.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stopped the video the moment I pressed "play".
    /thread..
  • zombie
    edited April 2013
    Options

how old are you 12??

any way i'm done with you
    it seems that a certain percentage of black women are too stubborn to listen to their men. for things to change black women are going to have to learn to listen and sometimes obey black men.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options
    Op is the same ? that made a thread saying it was his destiny to be with a white woman.

No wonder he's endorsing tommy sotofaggor.

Not much more to be said here ladies.

great, now you attacking my character. You must have been desperate enough to go through my thread history. And yes I did make that thread. And I clearly stated my preference was black women. I just seem to attract more white women because of my personality. Am I going to have to go through 5 pages of defending my character before you ladies are ready to give me concrete argument?