SMH! THEY STILL TRYIN TO DO AWAY WITH BLACKNESS. PEEP JESSICA LUCAS(EVIL DEAD, CULT) IN COMPLEX MAG

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell, I blame them for that ? . They got to have some kind of control. There is no way I'd let people misrepresent me like that visually. But I guess they don't care as long as they are making that money.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell, I blame them for that ? . They got to have some kind of control. There is no way I'd let people misrepresent me like that visually. But I guess they don't care as long as they are making that money.
    It just shows you that despite them both being filthy rich celebs, they still have zero control or power. If they wanna keep making these millions, theres a white jew behind the scenes basically forcing them to look like white women in order to keep their money flow. I don't beleive in the devil worshiping illumaniti ? , but i deff believe there's a hidden agenda/force in the media when they produce such distorted white washed images of women who are obviously Black

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? been happening for the longest. ? sad but the females ain't the ones editing the photos. But they should at least say something about it
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    WTH? It's called background and camera lighting. Also wth to IP becoming a discussion subforum. We post ? up in here...awareness or so called awareness can be found in GNS or growing pains.

Understood
    And I didn't mean to preach on my response, but it just had to be said. I don't just look at bad ? all day, I could drop a line of thought no matter what thread.
  • traestar
    Options
    This is disgusting. I'm telling you these celebrities should be held accountable when they do ? like this. They took a half breed negropean looking ? and made her whiter than most whites. The white washing is clear and in your face. These celebrities and their publishers are in essence telling us that white is right.

Cosign, but just on the fact you got the Powernomics movement playing on your sig, I had to goat you!!
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn she got a nice stomach got ABS and everything you don't see that with a lot females nowadays they got the kangaroo pouch going on.
  • traestar
    edited May 2013
    Options
    It just shows you that despite them both being filthy rich celebs, they still have zero control or power. If they wanna keep making these millions, theres a white jew behind the scenes basically forcing them to look like white women in order to keep their money flow. I don't beleive in the devil worshiping illumaniti ? , but i deff believe there's a hidden agenda/force in the media when they produce such distorted white washed images of women who are obviously Black

This...and they still sell skin whitening cream to this day, you think ladies should of been screaming this to those companies if they cared about themselves?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no sign bria myles. face always been shot to me
  • traestar
    edited April 2013
    Options
    no sign bria myles. face always been shot to me

Nah Idda know about that, but I hear you tho
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    936full-jessica-lucas.jpg

the THING is....... she looks 1001% better BROWN....

this mainstream fuckmag wants to appeal to and appease the bigots by making her lighter less beautiful
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bernice>>>>>>
    gotdamn that's a beautiful masterpiece of woman.
    "there is a ? somewhere!"
    Throwing on the cape and the onesie for her lol
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's not even like they look better whitewashed
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We went from black face to light face. Show them pearly whites...jazz hands.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    936full-jessica-lucas.jpg

the THING is....... she looks 1001% better BROWN....

this mainstream fuckmag wants to appeal to and appease the bigots by making her lighter less beautiful

Exactly those later pictures dont look nearly as appealing.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white715 wrote: »
    This white girl at work thinks that racism is over I just told her the other day it's still around it's just covert now so much so that you might not even notice it when it's right in front of your face.

We need more black people behind the camera and in positions of power in Hollywood so that we can control our own image.

Listen, there will always be white racists and black racists but by in large, she is right.

Without a very large turnout of white voters, President Obama would not have won 2 terms in office.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/post/white-guys-voted-for-obama-too/2012/11/09/d165d16e-2a98-11e2-b4e0-346287b7e56c_blog.html

'So, my swing-state friend is right. Here’s to the “white guys” — from Obama’s campaign brain trust Jim Messina, David Axelrod and David Plouffe to those who simply voted for him. They helped to make Tuesday possible, too. '

Is it gone everywhere? No, who told you life was perfect and always going to be fair. It's not but it's getting a lot better.

I see a lot of people talking about 'power', we need more of it. Power comes from ownership, if you want more of that, you have to create and then take on the risks associated with ownership.

if you want 'more black people behind the camera', go get a camera and start creating.
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White pale ? are gross yo.....I dont know people whiten themselves yo...Deadass afro-hispanics are the most GORGEOUS people I have seen period....black brazilians, man I could go on all day. Give me a black dominican over a white one...please..
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How she looks normally = how these dudes like their black women.

But yeah, it's disgusting what they did.
  • Undefeatable
    edited April 2013
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    lol@ everyone ignoring the purpose of this thread. this is mainstream media for ya, they doing the same to nicki. to them white is right. black is unattractive..

She's not (really) black though.
  • Undefeatable
    edited April 2013
    Options
    This white girl at work thinks that racism is over I just told her the other day it's still around it's just covert now so much so that you might not even notice it when it's right in front of your face.

We need more black people behind the camera and in positions of power in Hollywood so that we can control our own image.

Listen, there will always be white racists and black racists but by in large, she is right.

Without a very large turnout of white voters, President Obama would not have won 2 terms in office.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/post/white-guys-voted-for-obama-too/2012/11/09/d165d16e-2a98-11e2-b4e0-346287b7e56c_blog.html

'So, my swing-state friend is right. Here’s to the “white guys” — from Obama’s campaign brain trust Jim Messina, David Axelrod and David Plouffe to those who simply voted for him. They helped to make Tuesday possible, too. '

Is it gone everywhere? No, who told you life was perfect and always going to be fair. It's not but it's getting a lot better.

I see a lot of people talking about 'power', we need more of it. Power comes from ownership, if you want more of that, you have to create and then take on the risks associated with ownership.

if you want 'more black people behind the camera', go get a camera and start creating.

803616.gif
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is stupid. White people roast themselves and risk skin cancer to get darker, these ? chicks get a little name and let themselves be lightened.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Anyone who could make such a statement obviously doesn't know what racism is. Racism in it's essence is one group of people exerting control over another group of people for their own benefit. Racism has to still exist or else whites wouldn't dominate and control most of the worlds resources. A white boy calling you a ? to your face isn't racism, it's bigotry. Most blacks don't even know what racism is and neither do whites despite benefiting from it from the the time their born and until death. And some how whites have convinced us that we can be racist. Again how can that be so when we don't own anything? True, blacks can reach high positions within THEIR structure and exert power over others but ultimately he/she will ALWAYS be working in the best interest of whites. They'll allow us to be military commanders and even presidents as long we serve in the best interest of white society.
    If power is what we truly desire then we need to create our own and cater to our own. We'll never have control over our own destiny or image if we don't build for ourselves.
    Even though I am outraged at the whitening of black celebrities I'm not surprised. Whites have to pull these types of shenanigans or else they couldn't be who they are and where they are. If young black women are sub-consciously being told to feel ugly because of their blackness it creates confusion. Because if women like beyonce and jessica lucas can be represented as the epitome of a"beautiful" black women, what does that make the average dark skin girl with naturally kinky hair? The purpose of white supremacy now is to re-define blackness as something so abstract that we as blacks will begin to confuse ourselves over what constitutes as black. And in the end the true blacks will become more and more irrelavant in a society where we are already at the bottom.
  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is stupid. White people roast themselves and risk skin cancer to get darker, these ? chicks get a little name and let themselves be lightened.

Its funny when the females idolize these color-changin hoes, but get mad when ? fucc wit white ? tho...
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bernice-Burgos-Twitter-4.jpg

Dear 9 lb 6 oz baby jesus all I want for my birthday is her and the girl in the OP (don't care if it's the dark or light version). THANKS BRO!