Video: Ray J – I Hit It First.. official visual ...

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    Are ? actually hurt about this song?

Its not about being hurt about this song. As a man you DO NOT brag on ? you used to hit. If this was a local ? in ur hood he would be vilified until he dies but since Ray J put a song & a catchy hook to it we supposed to give it a pass??? FOH
    ? idc I bet da ? dat hit Beyonce in Houston dats prolly average as ? still talk about dat ? 2 dis day...

And???? You hit Beyonce' before she blew up. You want a medal??? See homie a ? braggin about old ? amongst grown men gets dogged out.

(not comparing) hit em up is a CLASSIC diss record... And PAC talked about ? biggies wife..

so PAC was a bytch 4 that?
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its not about being hurt about this song. As a man you DO NOT brag on ? you used to hit. If this was a local ? in ur hood he would be vilified until he dies but since Ray J put a song & a catchy hook to it we supposed to give it a pass??? FOH
    ? idc I bet da ? dat hit Beyonce in Houston dats prolly average as ? still talk about dat ? 2 dis day...

And???? You hit Beyonce' before she blew up. You want a medal??? See homie a ? braggin about old ? amongst grown men gets dogged out.

(not comparing) hit em up is a CLASSIC diss record... And PAC talked about ? biggies wife..

so PAC was a bytch 4 that?

Yep it was a ? move. The purpose of him telling that was for Big to catch feelings. U right classic track.....? move.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rayweather was using one of the moneyteam roll royces
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he need to get Eminem on the team to go at mariah then stevie j hit eve first the remix could be goat
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if i smashed beyonce i'd probably want a medal. i wouldn't need one or anything... but i'd probably just have a t-shirt made in the very least.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm offended that this ? runnin around suckin ? for money and still postin like its all good

Damn, son.

That ether.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If anybody should be braggin' about hittin' it first, its Tito's son TJ

2883702818_small_11.jpg

Since this in an obvious diss to Ye, have you ever thought that maybe Ray J was talking directly to Ye? Saying I hit that before Kanye. I hit that ? first. Not the one who took her virginity.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEYONCE ? A ?

?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEYONCE ? A ?

?

really?
    marques houston

he was accused of ? them B2K ? ...

I don't really keep track of ? like that, but that's crazy
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im certain that ? mamma Jenner shot and helped ray j create this

Because it put Kim back in the news

And lines jenners pockets with so much cash that she doesn't have room for tissues for her daughters crying soul

That ? is ruthless
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Wait... What's etherous about this bitchassery?
    Kim K's a hoe who got her fame from being a hoe. She thinks because she's on TV so much and is rich that people don't remember the hoe eating Ray J nut.

Ray J just reminding the world how the hoe got famous
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    i'm offended that this ? runnin around suckin ? for money and still postin like its all good

turn yo troll game up bruh....
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is sad how many kats on here caught feelings on behalf of Kanye...
  • hnic1978
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Wait... What's etherous about this bitchassery?
    Kim K's a hoe who got her fame from being a hoe. She thinks because she's on TV so much and is rich that people don't remember the hoe eating Ray J nut.

Ray J just reminding the world how the hoe got famous

be honest homie he didn't have to remind us of anything....WE ALL SEEN THE TAPE!!! ? 101.....you don't have to scream it when the evidence clearly shows....he got millions of people that would do that for him

The question is if you are getting money like you say you are, why are u worried about what she is doing?? The only reason people would bring this to the forefront is if the ? is doing better than u.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye been long overdue to get this work. Nasty R&B ? servin' Ye up with a side of ? biscuits.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Kanye cannot catch a break with high profile women 1st Wiz snatched Amber from him now this with Kim His LLL's just keep mounting...

All the while Ray J straight hustling laughing his ass to the bank with it as he is in the win win situation with this. You have to appreciate the way he parlayed ? he still pimpin her in one way or another true player ? that you lames cannot understand and only catch feelings over...

Let a couple of legends game some of you up on some real ? ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k3qzyJheXU
  • hnic1978
    Options
    Kanye cannot catch a break with high profile women 1st Wiz snatched Amber from him now this with Kim His LLL's just keep mounting...

All the while Ray J straight hustling laughing his ass to the bank with it as he is in the win win situation with this. You have to appreciate the way he parlayed ? he still pimpin her in one way or another true player ? that you lames cannot understand and only catch feelings over...

Lemme ask you a question do you think cube or short would make a song similar to I Hit It First???

True Playas don't go around bragging a bout old ? . True playas will look a ? in a face and tell her you come a dime a dozen and i got a dollar in my pocket. But is Ray J letting his game speak for itself??? No hes over somewhere saying I did it first. Its funny how Ray J "put her on" but now he trying to get props for hitting her......game got switched!!!!
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Lemme ask you a question do you think cube or short would make a song similar to I Hit It First???

True Playas don't go around bragging a bout old ? . True playas will look a ? in a face and tell her you come a dime a dozen and i got a dollar in my pocket. But is Ray J letting his game speak for itself??? No hes over somewhere saying I did it first. Its funny how Ray J "put her on" but now he trying to get props for hitting her......game got switched!!!!

? brag about ? other ? girls all the time... Its Jus a Lil behind ? a ? momma or sister in ether quality.. Im pretty sure if ice cube had beef back n the day wit sombody n he ? they ol lady he woulda said somthin..
  • hnic1978
    Options

? brag about ? other ? girls all the time... Its Jus a Lil behind ? a ? momma or sister in ether quality.. Im pretty sure if ice cube had beef back n the day wit sombody n he ? they ol lady he woulda said somthin..

Its not ether if he ? her before they got together. ? only brag about hitting an old ? to ? the current ? whos ? with her off.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Its not ether if he ? her before they got together. ? only brag about hitting an old ? to ? the current ? whos ? with her off.
    exactly... And its still ether cuz the ? ? ....
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • hnic1978
    Options

exactly... And its still ether cuz the ? ? ....

Okay why is it more ether for the ? who used to ? than the ? who is currently ? . See where I'm from anything before me i can give a ? less and the only reason you would bring that to my attention is cuz you tryin to ? with me. But unless you know your girl is a ? then yeah somebody hit it before me but why would i give a ? ??
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    a lot of copping plea's on Kanye's behalf and yes I do believe at least Short Dog would put some ? like that on blast if one of his Jumpoffs was making cake so he could get a piece that is how Pimpin goes. All this hate on Ray J is simply player hating from those without the game to parlay a situation into profit like he keeps doing word to the sextape Ray J Stay banking off this ? and more power to him...