Video: Ray J – I Hit It First.. official visual ...

Options
123457»

Comments

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I finally saw the video on youtube last night. It reeks of desperation and embarrassment. Ray J. needs to retire.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray J a lame ass dude
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    Kanye cannot catch a break with high profile women 1st Wiz snatched Amber from him now this with Kim His LLL's just keep mounting...

All the while Ray J straight hustling laughing his ass to the bank with it as he is in the win win situation with this. You have to appreciate the way he parlayed ? he still pimpin her in one way or another true player ? that you lames cannot understand and only catch feelings over...

Let a couple of legends game some of you up on some real ? ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k3qzyJheXU

Lemme ask you a question do you think cube or short would make a song similar to I Hit It First???

True Playas don't go around bragging a bout old ? . True playas will look a ? in a face and tell her you come a dime a dozen and i got a dollar in my pocket. But is Ray J letting his game speak for itself??? No hes over somewhere saying I did it first. Its funny how Ray J "put her on" but now he trying to get props for hitting her......game got switched!!!!

? brag about ? other ? girls all the time... Its Jus a Lil behind ? a ? momma or sister in ether quality.. Im pretty sure if ice cube had beef back n the day wit sombody n he ? they ol lady he woulda said somthin..

Its not ether if he ? her before they got together. ? only brag about hitting an old ? to ? the current ? whos ? with her off.
    exactly... And its still ether cuz the ? ? ....

Okay why is it more ether for the ? who used to ? than the ? who is currently ? . See where I'm from anything before me i can give a ? less and the only reason you would bring that to my attention is cuz you tryin to ? with me. But unless you know your girl is a ? then yeah somebody hit it before me but why would i give a ? ??

Yes that is ether 4 more then 1 reason cuz he hit 1 but within a few year span she had @least 4 high profile relationships b4 yours.. And lets not 4get WAS MARRIED... So u may be rite unless yo girl a ? u kno a ? hit 1st but if u can go to the MTV awards and more den 1 ? can say they hit yo girl/baby momma that is ether...
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No matter what ray j does he's corny. I just can't figure out why but this ? is crazy corny.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why yall acting like he jus sending shots @ Ye?

he did say "rappers & BALL PLAYERS"

so he's talkin bout Reggie Bush, Kris Humphries, dude from the cowboys (I think, not sure lol) & whoever else came after him & swam in his wake lol
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    & for the record he's sayin "I hit it 1st" as in "I ? before you" not as in "I took her virginity"
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Kanye gon have to stop goin on rants and getting into future beef cause all ? /media gon do is play that you wifed up kim k card. lol ray j a hoe ? but ye can't really say ? to this cause he trina wife kim.

I've had to re-visit this particular line...because to me thats what I find the most fierce of this whole video. And its looking worse for him now