The Official Battle Thread 2k13 (every single battle, every single day)

Options

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We got a tay rock groupie?

Word
  • Trollio
    Options
    This battle can go either way

Ill will first round
    Tay rock second round

I just preferred ill will 3rd round
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tay Rock ? is basic tho....I ve never had the urge to rewind a Tay Roc battle
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    I like that piece SupremeXXV just quoted from Roc. I don't think Ill's choke was devastating so I won't allow it to make the judgment easy. Tay Rock is ridiculously basic. He's damn right that ? is light. That doesn't mean I'm saying Ill Will's stuff was out of this world though.

Everybody has their own opinions, but how can you give Ill Will that battle? He choked twice and all his best ? was in his first round. Also, calling Roc ridiculously basic is a hell of an overstatement. When I think basic, I think of guys like Cash Eatin'. Roc uses a bunch of gun references, but the setup and the punch that goes with 'em be crazy.
    Tay Rock would do better in a battle format in which the rappers don't stop for reactions every 4 or 8 bars. He needs a chance to showcase some flow and good rhyme patterns, b/c he hasn't shown that he's creative enough to come up with enough good bars. The good ones are few and far in between. And you already mentioned the repetitive gun references. I understand these dudes can't rap without those so I may allow for a few, but that's like 80% of his act.

I like the intensity and energy he brings. At least he's trying to put on an exciting show. That doesn't change my take on what he's actually saying though. It could be a factor if his opponent was very low energy but that wasn't the case this time.
  • Trollio
    Options
    ? don't even have tay rock in they top anything yet all of a sudden he catching bodies.

Even as a kid that's all tay tay had, gun bars

Take that away n he basically tech 9
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tay Rock in my top 10... ? that will never be top 10
  • awwwwwwwwwww
    awwwwwwwwwww Members Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tay Rock's second round was straight vicious
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Tay Rock vs Hitman. Make it happen.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    ? don't even have tay rock in they top anything yet all of a sudden he catching bodies.

Tech 9 is almost Osolo bad. Bill Collector 3-od him last year after hitmans bro snuffed him. Thats disrespectful bruh.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tay Rock's second round was straight vicious

If you accidentally log out you ? . Gotta find a thread you posted in to count the W's.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Alot of Tay's bars were avg and overhyped , but his energy sold em. Round 2 is the debatable round to me, eventhough he obviously got that round live. Bar for bar tho idk, ? went crazy over his isaiah jersey line and the " since he's from yac town ima have his town pourin yac for him" like that ? was crazy. But they barely reacted to his mask scare her/make up bar and acouple other bars that were mean. I gotta rewatch that ? .

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

Tech 9 is almost Osolo bad. Bill Collector 3-od him last year after hitmans bro snuffed him. Thats disrespectful bruh.

Osolo vs Swave was the worst ? ever..
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Osolo vs Swave was the worst ? ever..
    Buthe trailor was hilarious
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "If you don't like hearing about glocks and macs, ? cocking straps, or how we on the block with ? rocks and packs, then ? stop watching SMACK."- QP

• SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This battle can go either way

Ill will first round
    Tay rock second round

I just preferred ill will 3rd round

So does that make you an Ill Will groupie?

• Trollio
    Options
    No I just preferred his bars in that round.

I am one of the most unbiased posters here.

You just a ? ? , walk it off
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Max. you can judge too or just be a spectator.. just trying to get the official judges down.

Im down

• LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is everything tay tay light? ? look like the welfare uncle sam an ? . ..an it was some trannies behind his fat ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Man whoever the monkey is who edited the thread title can't read....my name is Elzo not Elbo..My name is my name....I'm putting someone in a vacant
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Man whoever the monkey is who edited the thread title can't read....my name is Elzo not Elbo..My name is my name....I'm putting someone in a vacant

Get that ? Dub...
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Ill will stole that hot sauce line from somewhere hmm im thinking suge vs heartless maybe or something more recent
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ill will won that, math gotta chill tho. That line was actually complimenting that ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Ill was just more creative
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bigg K vs Illmaculate, ill watch again but Bigg K was definitely more polished this battle and it showed.
    Tay Rock vs Ill Will, I thought Ill Will was more consistent so Id edge it to him but ill watch it again. DEAD at Math Hoffa in the back "? Bonnie would never ? wit'chu. ? outta here" Sounding madd salty
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I hate when these battle rappers get all diva when the opponent is rappin shakin they head and commentin every bar just ? and wait till its your turn smh. Charlie Clips always does that, Tay Roc in this one too. Oh and T-Rex he might be the most annoyin one with that ?
This discussion has been closed.