Conspiracy Theories That You Actually Believe

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    No. I just stopped debating you because I realized you discredit every conspiracy but all your counter theories are vague and shallow
    i think you mean "i ? that janklow didn't answer my questions, and then he did, and then i ran out of the thread for some mysterious reason." since, you know, that's what happened.
    But this is the same media janklow so vigorously defends against any thought of a conspiracy.
    except that you're basing this false claim on a thread where i LITERALLY said the mainstream media had bias and should always be questioned. remembering this inaccurate IS pretty convenient for you, though.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    i think you mean "i ? that janklow didn't answer my questions, and then he did, and then i ran out of the thread for some mysterious reason." since, you know, that's what happened.
    No you didn't. You kept saying my sources weren't credible, so I asked what books and YOU read and you changed the subject. I still don't know what anti conspiracy books you've read (assuming you've read any)
    janklow wrote: »
    except that you're basing this false claim on a thread where i LITERALLY said the mainstream media had bias and should always be questioned. remembering this inaccurate IS pretty convenient for you, though.
    But if you question the mainstream media that would make you a conspiracy theorist like me. How odd is that
  • frank white
    frank white Members Posts: 44
    Options
    Sorry......but conspiracy theorists give me the creeps/chills. You guys will find a way to question grass being green and skies being blue. Kind of sad to live your life like that. Yeah.....9/11 was planned.......to intentionally ? thousands of our own people and others..........for an agenda, Nice.....
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    No you didn't. You kept saying my sources weren't credible, so I asked what books and YOU read and you changed the subject. I still don't know what anti conspiracy books you've read (assuming you've read any)
    excuse me? i am talking about THIS THREAD. there was a massive post responding to 9/11 conspiracy questions you posed that you ran from.
    But if you question the mainstream media that would make you a conspiracy theorist like me. How odd is that
    you don't have to end up believing a bunch of nonsense just because you question media bias. it's actually likely that you don't understand what the word "question" really means.

• blackamerica
    Options
    Sorry......but conspiracy theorists give me the creeps/chills. You guys will find a way to question grass being green and skies being blue. Kind of sad to live your life like that. Yeah.....9/11 was planned.......to intentionally ? thousands of our own people and others..........for an agenda, Nice.....
    I feel more sorry for people like yourself who don't ask questions and believe anything thats told to you.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel more sorry for people like yourself who don't ask questions and believe anything thats told to you.

But what if he did ask questions and you just don't like the answers he came up with? I mean, it seems conspiracy theorist are pushing their own agenda for the most part and want as many people to believe anything. If it's legit then good job, but don't act like people should just believe it because just because it's coming from a low quality youtube video with dramatic theatrics.
  • blackamerica
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    But what if he did ask questions and you just don't like the answers he came up with? I mean, it seems conspiracy theorist are pushing their own agenda for the most part and want as many people to believe anything. If it's legit then good job, but don't act like people should just believe it because just because it's coming from a low quality youtube video with dramatic theatrics.
    The problem is most people who are against conspiracies are the ones who don't ask questions. I guarantee if you take most highly publicized news story, there are simple questions that the media refuse to answer. Like with the Boston bomber. How do you ? the guy who's closest to the alleged bomber, Ibragram Todashev, during questioning? Supposedly he was shot 7 times (once in the back of the head) after confessing to a triple murder. Government killing witnesses? These are questions any intelligent person would ask.

• bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The problem is most people who are against conspiracies are the ones who don't ask questions. I guarantee if you take most highly publicized news story, there are simple questions that the media refuse to answer. Like with the Boston bomber. How do you ? the guy who's closest to the alleged bomber, Ibragram Todashev, during questioning? Supposedly he was shot 7 times (once in the back of the head) after confessing to a triple murder. Government killing witnesses? These are questions any intelligent person would ask.

While signing a "confession" at his home, not at an FBI field office mind you. With no lawyer present.....

? seems odd as ? .
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Queen Elizabaeth is not an actual Queen.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dont think it's a question requiring intelligence but rather one that simply requires a freer mind
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited June 2013
    Options

Do you jump to conspiracy automatically? We don't know the answer so making things up doesn't exactly work. One of the actual terrorist is still alive and was even allowed to talk to his mother even though i was monitored like all prison conversations. How come they didn't ? him on the way to the hospital? The only thing i can figure with the friend is that he had hand to hand combat experience. The older brother was an ultimate fighter. What if he was signing a confession because he knew it wouldn't matter because he was going to do something to make them ? him rather then go to jail? Suicide bombers and martyrs have no issue with putting their life in danger for their perceived cause. You don't need weapons to cause harm. I'm just saying, there isn't enough evidence to come to any conclusion..
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

I dont think it's a question requiring intelligence but rather one that simply requires a freer mind

What does this even mean? Free from what? I thought intelligence or learning is supposed to be a path to free thought.. Are you saying a more conspiratorial skeptical mind? I would think one would apply intelligence to all facets of life.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i believe that they are trying to progress in chipping everyone and putting all the money in those chips like Russo said about rockefeller....so that the inevitable comes into power
  • blackamerica
    Options
    Do you jump to conspiracy automatically? We don't know the answer so making things up doesn't exactly work. One of the actual terrorist is still alive and was even allowed to talk to his mother even though i was monitored like all prison conversations. How come they didn't ? him on the way to the hospital? The only thing i can figure with the friend is that he had hand to hand combat experience. The older brother was an ultimate fighter. What if he was signing a confession because he knew it wouldn't matter because he was going to do something to make them ? him rather then go to jail? Suicide bombers and martyrs have no issue with putting their life in danger for their perceived cause. You don't need weapons to cause harm. I'm just saying, there isn't enough evidence to come to any conclusion..
    You started off asking me do I just jump to conclusions and then proceeded with jumping to your own conclusion while ending it with "there isn't enough evidence". So basically we both have theories, but mines is considered a conspiracy and yours is considered what "probably" happened.

Man GTFOH. You know damn well the government killed that kid. Shooting one man 7 times, once in the back of the head is an execution. Plus you have multiple law enforcement witnesses but somehow every other day the story changes. First he had a knife, then a pole, come to find out he was unarmed. Truth is truth and doesn't need 7 different versions. At some point you guys look real stupid defending the government
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited June 2013
    Options
    You started off asking me do I just jump to conclusions and then proceeded with jumping to your own conclusion while ending it with "there isn't enough evidence". So basically we both have theories, but mines is considered a conspiracy and yours is considered what "probably" happened.

Man GTFOH. You know damn well the government killed that kid. Shooting one man 7 times, once in the back of the head is an execution. Plus you have multiple law enforcement witnesses but somehow every other day the story changes. First he had a knife, then a pole, come to find out he was unarmed. Truth is truth and doesn't need 7 different versions. At some point you guys look real stupid defending the government

I don't recall calling your theory a conspiracy but isn't a conspiracy an act of conspiring to plot? So maybe it's accurate and you should get out of your feelings. What i did was offer a rebuttal to your baseless statement that those who don't agree with your theory don't thing or can't offer a possible alternative scenario. I made no claims that I'm correct but still, i wonder why one the actual terrorist in prison is still alive? The guy just signed a confession of murder in connection with terrorist activities which seems to tell me that he wasn't down with the prison time. Why is that so unbelievable? I yeah the government killed him because he was hiding something but the brother in jail who was down with the plot the whole time has yet to expose this great plot or be silenced from speaking to his moms.. He was also a mixed martial artist background which doesn't require weapons and can be used to disarm and ? at close range.

http://nation.time.com/2013/05/22/fbi-agent-fatally-shoots-man-in-orlando/
  • blackamerica
    Options
    I don't recall calling your theory a conspiracy but isn't a conspiracy an act of conspiring to plot? So maybe it's accurate and you should get out of your feelings. What i did was offer a rebuttal to your baseless statement !aw!qzgthat those who don't agree with your theory don't thing or can't offer a possible alternative scenario. I made no claims that I'm correct but still, i wonder why one the actual terrorist in
    prison is still alive? The guy just signed a confession of murder in connection with terrorist activities which seems tom tell me that he wasn't down with the prison time. Why is that so unbelievable? I yeah the government killed him because he was hiding something but the brother in jail who was down with the plot the whole time has yet to expose this great plot or be silenced from speaking to his moms.. He was also a mixed martial artist background which doesn't require weapons and can be used to disarm and ? at close range.

http://nation.time.com/2013/05/22/fbi-agent-fatally-shoots-man-in-orlando/
    Well first off, I didn't say all anti-conspiracy heads don't think for themselves. I said most. Whether or not we agree is irrelevant. My point was how can someone convince themselves something's true when the source has conflicting stories and a long history of lying. .mq
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • blackamerica
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    DHS Admits Boston Training Drilkl Involving Backpack Explosives Planned Months Before Marathon
    The Department of Homeland Security has gone public with an admission that an exercise was planned months before the Boston Marathon bombings that involved backpacks being used to detonate explosives by rogue terrorists.

According to the DHS documents acquired by the Boston Globe, the agents were planning on conducting training exercises centered around a fictitious terrorist group called ‘Free America Citizens’, a group that would plant backpacks full of explosives around Boston that the detectives would be forced to track down. Ultimately, of course, this ended up happening at the Boston Marathon itself with precise accuracy. The Globe report reads that “the city was hit with a real terrorist attack executed in a frighteningly similar fashion.”

And the DHS isn’t denying that the training exercise manifested itself at the Boston Marathon, as detailed in the back-end article on the Boston Globe that I discovered while browsing the news.

“The real thing happened before we were able to execute,” a Boston police official told the Boston Globe in the report.

The exercise, labeled as “Operation Urban Shield,” was funded by a $200,000 Homeland Security grant. It was planned months before the Boston Marathon, and it was scheduled to ‘take place’ in official capacity this weekend, according to the sources. But the exercise admission lends further credence to the ignored eyewitness account of bomb sniffing dogs and bomb squads running a training exercise during the morning of the Boston Marathon. Was this training exercise part of Operation Urban Shield?

Interestingly, they specifically detailed that this terrorist group (that presumably is based off of ‘right wing extremists’ and the sovereign citizens movement) would carry a logo of a metal skull wearing an Uncle Sam hat. I’m not claiming there’s a relationship, but I find it funny that even their logo matched up with real events from the Boston Marathon bombings. It was in fact the apparent security at the event that was spotted wearing clothing adorning the image of skulls that turned out to be the logo for the Craft International private security firm.

I will be reporting more on Operation Urban Shield as more information becomes available.

Read more: http://www.storyleak.com/dhs-boston-training-drill-backpack-explosives/#ixzz2Vxv0i23M
    Good ?

See what happens when all the evidence comes out, the government almost always leaves they're footprints
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wasn't sure if the weather control ? is actual conspiracy, I would not consider it one but I do believe in the covert testing happening in the world today.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    ? Wight wrote: »
    I wasn't sure if the weather control ? is actual conspiracy, I would not consider it one but I do believe in the covert testing happening in the world today.

Bill gates is openly working on a project to control Hurricanes

http://www.weather.com/blog/weather/8_19894.html
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @FuriousOne thanks for the link.

It has been my longtime belief watching storm fronts split missing Jax, reforming after they pass to full thunderstorms, that the Navy or some entity has a facility somewhere around the St. Johns. Maybe near or on Blount Island. Hurricanes would be impressive though it doesn't have to be something cyclonic necessarily, extended droughts and torrential flooding with proper placement could be equally devastating.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    ? Wight wrote: »
    @FuriousOne thanks for the link.

It has been my longtime belief watching storm fronts split missing Jax, reforming after they pass to full thunderstorms, that the Navy or some entity has a facility somewhere around the St. Johns. Maybe near or on Blount Island. Hurricanes would be impressive though it doesn't have to be something cyclonic necessarily, extended droughts and torrential flooding with proper placement could be equally devastating.

Cloud-Creating Laser Could Trigger Rain On Demand

gizmodo.com/5529298/cloud+creating-laser-could-trigger-rain-on-demand
    German scientists, working in a controlled lab environment, have successfully used a laser to create clouds. The next step is a simple one: Use this technology to create clouds and rain on demand in the skies over Germany.

Also..

RAF rainmakers 'caused 1952 flood'
    Unearthed documents suggest experiment triggered torrent that killed 35 in Devon disaster

guardian.co.uk/uk/2001/aug/30/sillyseason.physicalsciences
    On August 15, 1952, one of the worst flash floods ever to have occurred in Britain swept through the Devon village of Lynmouth. Thirty five people died as a torrent of 90m tons of water and thousands of tons of rock poured off saturated Exmoor and into the village destroying homes, bridges, shops and hotels.

The disaster was officially termed "the hand of ? " but new evidence from previously classified government files suggests that a team of international scientists working with the RAF was experimenting with artificial rainmaking in southern Britain in the same week and could possibly be implicated.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anthrax Attacks: Hoax letters sent before real letters went public. Senators against Patriot Act get the most deadly version.

9/11: No planes shot down. Happened to be on the same day as drills.

AlQaeda: Made up organization to put an "It's ok to ? /Invade them" label on anyone the U.S. doesn't like.

Kinda conspiracies

Columbine: I never understood how 2 kids could set up pipe bombs all over a school out getting caught.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.