Conspiracy Theories That You Actually Believe

Options

Comments

• WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That the Vatican has hidden some finds like the Dead Sea scrolls and the Nag Hammadi finds.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    The Govt. tell you the reason Towers 1 and 2 fell the way they did is because of the Planes hitting them and the Jet Fuel weakening the steel and you believe them. But you don't question as to why Tower 7 wasn't hit at all, but fell in the exact same manner? Hell, for the longest time most folks didn't even know a 3rd Tower fell that day.

Im not saying they set the whole thing up, but they are covering something up.

Man building 7 had a big chunk knocked out from one of the towers falling on it. Only thing that is suspicious is how it fell. You'd think if a corner was knocked out it would fall towards that corner & it fell straight down.

The towers collapse don't pass the eye test but my logic says they had to fall from the fire. The only way they were blown up is if they had truck bombs at the base.

Fires?

jet fuel burns cool enough not to melt a part of a plane that can travel for hours and hours and burns hot enough to weaken/melt steel to the point of it causing towers to fall in on itself in less than an hour?

• brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Govt. tell you the reason Towers 1 and 2 fell the way they did is because of the Planes hitting them and the Jet Fuel weakening the steel and you believe them. But you don't question as to why Tower 7 wasn't hit at all, but fell in the exact same manner? Hell, for the longest time most folks didn't even know a 3rd Tower fell that day.

Man building 7 had a big chunk knocked out from one of the towers falling on it. Only thing that is suspicious is how it fell. You'd think if a corner was knocked out it would fall towards that corner & it fell straight down.

The towers collapse don't pass the eye test but my logic says they had to fall from the fire. The only way they were blown up is if they had truck bombs at the base.

Fires?

jet fuel burns cool enough not to melt a part of a plane that can travel for hours and hours and burns hot enough to weaken/melt steel to the point of it causing towers to fall in on itself in less than an hour?

I hear what you saying. Like I said, my eyes say they were blown up but & can't see a way that happened unless they had bombs in place before the plane hit.
    How would they get them in though? Truck bombs are the only way I see that happening. They have people saying that they felt an explosion from the bottom so that could be it.

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fires?

I hear what you saying. Like I said, my eyes say they were blown up but & can't see a way that happened unless they had bombs in place before the plane hit.
    How would they get them in though? Truck bombs are the only way I see that happening. They have people saying that they felt an explosion from the bottom so that could be it.

I used to frequent that site. Dude, what you're saying this wide reaching conspiracy that would entail hundreds of people and probably a few weeks to complete. For one thing, this would require the cooperation of random security guards for would:

1) Allow explosives to enter not one, but TWO,

2) The placement of said explosives on the various stress points of these that would cause the collapse of two 110 story buildings.

You allow have to factor in that the explosives would have to be hidden and the work involved in placing the explosives would have to be done in secret. Considering that some gave Edward Snowden classified information on the collection of data concerning U.S. citizens. I'd find it very hard to believe that twelve years after 9/11 that nobody has come forward with incontrovertible proof that Pres. Bush had foreknowledge of the attack. Also, if this was a planned detention, why wait an 1/2 hour later to to detonated 1 World Trade after 2 World trade collapse?

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those buildings began to collapse exactly at the stress point where the biggest impact was which is where the planes hit. The beams didn't melt entirely, but many did loose their strength from the heat which was enough to support a collapse. There was also the fact that the weaker beams had to support the load of the upper floors with beams missing from the initial impact. I saw the buildings pancake one floor after the other with the weight increasing as more of the building fell in.

twin-towers-007.jpg
    wtc2collapse.jpg
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fires?

Not sure, how they would get bombs in, but Im not trying to prove that. Im just saying that, that official story doesn't add up.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unlike most black people (as evident by my Illuminati thread,) I don't think the government or a cabal evil white and Jewish guys meet quarterly under the carousal in Central Park to hatch these malevolent plans for world ? and to keep minorities, (especially black people oppressed. However there are certain conspiracy theories I do give credence to.

The illuminati is real, proven to have existed, part of public record, they've been ran out of countries for their ? before. The only debate is if they STILL exist, and its obvious they do.
    Look up the Bilderberg Group if you doubt it
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I used to frequent that site. Dude, what you're saying this wide reaching conspiracy that would entail hundreds of people and probably a few weeks to complete. For one thing, this would require the cooperation of random security guards for would:

1) Allow explosives to enter not one, but TWO,

2) The placement of said explosives on the various stress points of these that would cause the collapse of two 110 story buildings.

You allow have to factor in that the explosives would have to be hidden and the work involved in placing the explosives would have to be done in secret. Considering that some gave Edward Snowden classified information on the collection of data concerning U.S. citizens. I'd find it very hard to believe that twelve years after 9/11 that nobody has come forward with incontrovertible proof that Pres. Bush had foreknowledge of the attack. Also, if this was a planned detention, why wait an 1/2 hour later to to detonated 1 World Trade after 2 World trade collapse?

What was the point of typing all that? I said I don't believe the buildings were bombed & that the only way it would make sense is if they used truck bombs. & why bring up Bush? Y'all need to get a new script bruh. That ? is played out. Out here countering points that weren't even made.
    Not sure, how they would get bombs in, but Im not trying to prove that. Im just saying that, that official story doesn't add up.

Ok. 100% agree on that.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i believe that they are trying to progress in chipping everyone and putting all the money in those chips like Russo said about rockefeller....so that the inevitable comes into power

It's getting close. It's pretty 'mainstream' to microchip pets.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My question is what's the point to going to war just because one group decided to fly planes into a building? Don't you think we would find a better way than war to settle issues if we really wanted too?
  • No_Way_Jose
    No_Way_Jose Members Posts: 71
    Options
    I believe that Hollywood is an arm, if not directly, the Central Intelligence Agency engineering the masses toward a centered process of thought. If you're so creative, why haven't you pulled Blacks out of mental ineptitude and dependence by teaching them how to create a language separate of English, establish a strong work ethic, and a new currency? If not our own nation, why not teach Blacks to join the ranks of law enforcement and corporate investment opportunities instead of risking freedoms to languish behind bars for a piece of non-committal pie? How about new technologies to defend your newfound freedoms?

A personal pet peeve of mine, but there are just far too many conspiracies to be listed that I believe to be factual. I could go on for days. Conspiracy theorists are usually dismissed as loons, and sometimes arrested, for a reason.

Yes, I do believe the 'illuminati' ( which means 'enlightened one' ) is the CIA with operatives involved in everything from drug trafficking ( the music industry ) to sex trafficking ( the adult entertainment industry , too dissemination of false information ( agnotology ), to tell the masses how to think ( social engineering ).

..And no one in the history of AIDs' short 30 year history has ever died as a result of this 'mystery' disease..
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe that Hollywood is an arm, if not directly, the Central Intelligence Agency engineering the masses toward a centered process of thought. If you're so creative, why haven't you pulled Blacks out of mental ineptitude and dependence by teaching them how to create a language separate of English, establish a strong work ethic, and a new currency? If not our own nation, why not teach Blacks to join the ranks of law enforcement and corporate investment opportunities instead of risking freedoms to languish behind bars for a piece of non-committal pie? How about new technologies to defend your newfound freedoms?

A personal pet peeve of mine, but there are just far too many conspiracies to be listed that I believe to be factual. I could go on for days. Conspiracy theorists are usually dismissed as loons, and sometimes arrested, for a reason.

Yes, I do believe the 'illuminati' ( which means 'enlightened one' ) is the CIA with operatives involved in everything from drug trafficking ( the music industry ) to sex trafficking ( the adult entertainment industry , too dissemination of false information ( agnotology ), to tell the masses how to think ( social engineering ).

..And no one in the history of AIDs' short 30 year history has ever died as a result of this 'mystery' disease..

duh well yea aids destroys ur immune system, without ur immune system everything can ? u

• No_Way_Jose
    Options
    I do believe the CIA forcibly recruits and nurtures young minds to cull for the benefits of -our- society, or else they would take their creativity and apply it to the start-up of an entirely new culture, and that's bad for business. Charismastics, creative types, masterminds, etc. It's something you know is true, but for obvious reasons will have great difficulty trying to prove. Think James Bond and his ability to play the various roles he plays to a T ( the character, not the actor behind the character if that makes sense ). He's a charismastic con-man, infiltrating various global organizations to meet an end. This same theory is applicable to the various global intelligence agencies including, but not limited to the CIA, Mossad, MI6, etc.

It's my understanding that the entire music industry ( including rap and country western ) are fronts for drug trafficking, and well ... just think about it... It will make all the sense in the world...

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    I believe that Hollywood is an arm, if not directly, the Central Intelligence Agency engineering the masses toward a centered process of thought. If you're so creative, why haven't you pulled Blacks out of mental ineptitude and dependence by teaching them how to create a language separate of English, establish a strong work ethic, and a new currency?
    hey, you know what's a great way to benefit blacks? have them create a non-English language for no reason as well as promoting a farcical new currency! yeah!
    Conspiracy theorists are usually dismissed as loons, and sometimes arrested, for a reason.
    if the reason for that is confusing, here's a hint: you followed this up by claiming AIDS is a mystery disease that has never resulted in someone's death.

oh, that and that you blacks need to develop a new language for some reason.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Government had MLK killed.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard the govt bout to have power outage on nov 13 thru 14 jus to see how we react
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    Heard the govt bout to have power outage on nov 13 thru 14 jus to see how we react
    i heard about a blackout, didnt hear the date though..
  • No_Way_Jose
    Options
    This is going to sound strange to a lot of you, but I believe the government has the technology to read people's minds via VHFID ( very high frequency identification, a stronger variant on RFID ). I have experienced what Dave Chappelle experienced in the last few years regarding his run-in with Oprah Winfrey. In 2006-2007, I was accused of lewd and lascivious battery on a minor, but was never charged. Statue of limitations has since expired, and yes I did sleep with her numerous times ( :P ).

In 2011, I was arguing with an ex-girlfriend of mine via twitter and she mentioned my Russian ex-girlfriend ( the alleged victim, who was 14-15 at the time ) and ever since the CIA ( HOLLWWOOD personalities have been targeing my for stalking ) has been following me.

It almost seems like they endeavor to stalk me until I commit suicide. Dave Chappelle experienced this, himself, and he mentioned Oprah 'hacking' every live television show he watched. Everytime I tune in to live television, a remark is made regarding my personal life, if not an all out assault on my personal char. done subliminally, so anyone else watching still thinks they're tuned in to regularly scheduling and these are regular jokes.

It has been going on since 2011 and it's driving me crazy.
    From Obama, to the White blues singer from New Orleans ( somethijng Junior, i think ), to whoopi goldberg, to oprah, to sarah palin. I believe all media personalities are CIA trained officials.

This is is not BS. I am personally experiencing this, but difficult to prove. I have called the FBI to report it several times between 2011 and current, but to no avail. It's the cleanest murder attempt ever. I suppose it works on weak minds. My reasons for suggesting that Hollywood is the CIA is because I keep receiving messages dating back to the time of my accusations, with messages condemning me to a life oof servitude in HOLLYWOOD ( Come to L.A.! ) and being a celebrity. I can't help but notice the Mike Tysons and Tupac Shakurs of Hollywood, convicted rapists who have made a living.

I think Hollywood is either full of crimijnals or CIA converts. Thoughts? Opinions?
  • No_Way_Jose
    Options
    If you can think it, they can hear it ( VHFID can read between 30 and 300 MGHz. ). It is highly plausible. Just use a satellite to pick up VH frequency signals in a person's mind, because in order to think it, it has to have a frequency level.
  • No_Way_Jose
    Options
    Some call it the 'illuminati ( ridiculous ),' I call it the CIA.
  • No_Way_Jose
    Options
    Another reason I believe it is the CIA is due to the fact that I can't fathom any entity of group of individuals dedicating their lives to stalking or murdering a random individual unless it was government sanctioned. The Virginia Tech shooted stalked his ex-girlfriend, and he ended up shooting up a school campus. Not suggesting I'll shoot up a campus, but like Dave Chappelle I left the country to travel to Costa Rica in July, and that country is so beautiful I am thinking of permanently relocating there. I don't believe our judicial system has jurisdiction over other nations. I did not experience anythijng down there.

Thanks
  • No_Way_Jose
    Options
    It isn't paranormal. The same technology used to pick up radio frequency or transmit them with satellites, our government has the capability to do with micro-frequencies in the brain/skull.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Marxism counts I think that it raises a lot of valid points and I personally believe in some of them, like the idea of the capitalist class working together to keep wages stagnant, the cooperative efforts to lobby politicians and allow for corporations to stoop to lower lows, and that all profit is based on exploitation of some sort
  • No_Way_Jose
    Options
    A couple of other conspiracies I subscribe to are :

The Holocaust never happened ( the balfour declaration was written in 1917, if I am not mistaken. This was an expansionist foray into the far east by the royal families of western Europe. Rothschilds, Windsors, etc. )

Every dictator witnessed by the 20th century was propped up by the global elitists to either colonize, oppress, or suppress a public mass. There is no such thing as a revolutionary.

Thoughts can be explored with very high frequency identification and VHF transmitters.

Life can be sustained without oxygen, so yes, I do believe there is life on other planets that we have yet to encounter. I'm thinking micro organisms and jellyfish, squid-like creatures.

Cars with GPS can be hacked and remote controlled.

Radiation causes cancer. Not necessairly a conspiracy, but this extends to radios, cell phones, microwaves, medical equipment/treatments etc .

The CIA recruits heavily on ivy league campuses.

? /AIDs does not exist. Population control.

Every physical and mental ailment known to man can be cured with : alcohol, ? ( heroin ), coca ( ? ), and marijuana.

9/11 was an inside job used to further western expanionism into the eastern hemisphere.

With the exception of the Islamic world, time is in accordance with Follower theology ,.biblical chronology - 2013 after death of Mayou, mind you that earth is Drunkions of years old.