The Fall of Marley/SWIJ/Jamal Begins

Options

Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Pretty sure this thread puts @Empress_ in the AHH Hall Of Fame

Why? She's cute but that pic isnt cutting it....and she's more cute than she is sexy. I dont like that.

#1 that ain't even her but she does look similar. Just saying all this attention isn't normal for a regular IC chic.

especially beezy

shut your corny ass up like you weren't just on the summer jam screen yourself.

idiot

and lol at a poster that is not marley asking me to delete this thread for her. the cape is strong in some of y'all, thumbs up

Name names please
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited July 2013
    Options
    bwaaaaaaaaahhhhhahahahaaaaa got two of em LOL they just cant resist

sup stewy nothing personal yo just felt like it was atleast a semi funny joke

oh yeah.... skins gonna be butt this year ... im calling it now
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    if the poster with the cape on inboxes me .... ill delete the thread

being that this is a pic thread ... it falls under ill pix jurisdiction

judge.jpg
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options

Why? She's cute but that pic isnt cutting it....and she's more cute than she is sexy. I dont like that.

#1 that ain't even her but she does look similar. Just saying all this attention isn't normal for a regular IC chic.

especially beezy

idiot

and lol at a poster that is not marley asking me to delete this thread for her. the cape is strong in some of y'all, thumbs up
    The hostility sheesh LOL

Anyway, I called this ? in the other thread. ? is too thirsty to just let a broad not be seen. I knew the Thirst INntelligence Agency would send some Simp Commandos to her house to zipline through her window and snap some pix...SIMP TEAM 6 came through just like I said they would...

"For ? AND COUNTRY INTERNET MsJayHova is Marley...Justice has been done."

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i gotta ask though,which IC chicks yall consider sexy if marley is only cute? do ? base their opinions on who gives them the most attention in here?
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    the mango queen?

Whoa der, don't go der. Let's take a breather, old man.

especially beezy

idiot

Name names please

y'all guess first, it shouldn't be that hard

@Swidge
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    i gotta ask though,which IC chicks yall consider sexy if marley is only cute? do ? base their opinions on who gives them the most attention in here?
    That awkward moment where the answer to the question is in the question itself.

The mass of insecurities & feelings of unworthiness of these IC ? could power the ? Sun for the next 20 years my ? .

lol ok yeah i did answer my own question i guess.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

This the IC bruh, if she ain't Halle Berry status she just regular. U gon learn!

but halle berry is just cute though...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So....um, what is this thread about now?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

especially beezy

idiot

Name names please

y'all guess first, it shouldn't be that hard

swj
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Yeah, it was either chicity or swj , it was one of those guys.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sexy and cute is two diff things my ? .

Traditionally Beyonce is prettier than Rihanna, way cuter....Rihanna sexier than her tho.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

Sexy and cute is two diff things my ? .

Traditionally Beyonce is prettier than Rihanna, way cuter....Rihanna sexier than her tho.

i know it's a difference i just wanted some opinions on who ? consider cute or sexy.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    @chasenbundlez how is rhianna sexier than beyonce?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Yeah, it was either chicity or swj , it was one of those guys.

So after you've been shut down by every female poster on the IC you've turned into the simp police huh?

If I could flag you I would right now, it ain't none of your business mulatto trash.

http://youtu.be/LaToLaBtvas
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    why would i come to @Kai of all mods... she kicked back with her feet up most of the time...

IF i were to come to a mod for anything it would be @Stew

it wasnt me... word to Shaggy

@kai_valya cosign this post
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Nah, I found out through careful analysis and hacking.
This discussion has been closed.