Options

Comments

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Pretty sure this thread puts @Empress_ in the AHH Hall Of Fame

Why? She's cute but that pic isnt cutting it....and she's more cute than she is sexy. I dont like that.

#1 that ain't even her but she does look similar. Just saying all this attention isn't normal for a regular IC chic.

especially beezy

shut your corny ass up like you weren't just on the summer jam screen yourself.

idiot

and lol at a poster that is not marley asking me to delete this thread for her. the cape is strong in some of y'all, thumbs up

PAjn1bu.gif

pretty much LOL
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    "Today is the day Marley was revealed today" -Ajackson

CC, my son...as ur maker I command you to drop Marley's pic if you're in possession of any.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Nah, I found out through careful analysis and hacking.

Darcskies done confirmed what I said to be true, how does it feel to know that this woman sent you fake pics and lied to you?

I know I'd be upset at some fucc ? like that.

Sounds like u sayin Darcfail was the ? hanging out with all the girls in High School.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CB got a son? Got damn, didn't know I was a great-grandfather already

Yeah, I got a few sons, but CC made me the proudest...im still scouting talent so I can make the next CC.

Aint no cosign like a CB cosign, whether its cosigning a ? posting pedigree or an IC hoes looks...word.

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 wins!

LZWLPUu.jpg

Cause I'm real as fucc

My insight tells me that's her.

Smash and splash.
  • Stew
    Options

Darcskies done confirmed what I said to be true, how does it feel to know that this woman sent you fake pics and lied to you?

Sounds like u sayin Darcfail was the ? hanging out with all the girls in High School.

Huh? How you get that outta me sayin Darc confirmed the PICS i have of Marley to actually also be MsJayHova?

I'm not even sure
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    10 wins!

LZWLPUu.jpg

Cause I'm real as fucc

not her ... close thread

men should not seek attention this much

ironic... seeing as you imagined a fake conversation with a chick, came up with a fake story about said fake conversation with said chick, then was outted for it, then tried to delete any and all evidence of said instance, then went on a 5 month pout-fest because even the boss said you ? up.

Well cot damn! Lol!
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JUST LET YOUR SOOOOOUUUULLL BURN
    JUST LET IT BURRRRN ON THRU!!!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    Pretty sure this thread puts @Empress_ in the AHH Hall Of Fame

Why? She's cute but that pic isnt cutting it....and she's more cute than she is sexy. I dont like that.

#1 that ain't even her but she does look similar. Just saying all this attention isn't normal for a regular IC chic.

Only thing throwing it off is when I think bout it, the pics I seen she's darker than that girl, like ur complexion tbh (nh)..in this pic she looks real lightskin.

And how u know that aint her? U got the pic, drop it ? , u expose Beezy but cant drop a pic of Empress...pathetic.

Stewie knows.

I will say that its Funny to see YOU of all people making all this noise.

StopItCB
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no you got it all wrong.
  • Stew
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

Huh? How you get that outta me sayin Darc confirmed the PICS i have of Marley to actually also be MsJayHova?

I'm not even sure
    Well its logic. She lied to you all this time. But was willing to send her "? " high school pal nude pix and videos (because us ? just love to receive pix of naked broads right. Idiot LOL)

Yo I'd love to be a fly on the eWall of this broads ? right now.

"L***A HE'S LYING RIGHT?!?!?!"

Oh ? ...did I just post her real name :( My bad...Yall niiggas getting a little too sensitive over a chick you probably aint even met though. Lemme bow out not so gracefully lol. I was trying not to get dragged into yalls little hair salon gossip ? SMH

Back to lurking. L***a, dont send your hoe ass eGoons to popshit via proxy. I aint gonna expose your shady ass. Its not even that serious.Ok Diamond_Domme_Rican...or MXUnderstood....or is it PuertoRicanTHugMami now? Or is it L***a again?

U doing all this typin and I don't even simp her u ? lol

Btw didn't read
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no you got it all wrong.

No, I don't. You're being played for a fool and I'm just real enough to tell you exactly what's going on but when I kickin knowledge your pride doesn't want you to receive it because you cant humble yourself to accept you've been outsmarted, hoodwinked, bamboozled, and played by this chick.

See, I knew this ? was fake when she made that thread about turning the mileage back on her odometer. But once she called me a troll?! I couldn't let that go...no sir!

She didn't give me the photo, I researched on my own brotha.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *grabs chair, sammich, and drink*
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.