The Fall of Marley/SWIJ/Jamal Begins

Options

Comments

• Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah ? with no ass you gotta smush em together and create a lil love cushion for your ? to stay hard...wtf..or ? em with out looking down at the ass...your chin at the top her head and ? ..wtf..

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MrsWest dedication thread?

is she a dime? cause it looks like ? in here have rediculously high standards or just trolling about what a bad ? is
  • Paul Hate.
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Lol..oh yeah I put you back on ignore.

I shall remove it since we have become friends again.

? you. This will not go unpunished.

We just made up damn!

But to answer your question, its not that its a big deal that she's MsJay..its more of a big deal that MsJay morphed into the poster we all know as Marley, perfection personified.

Its the deception.

Only white people can be smart and stupid at the same time.

Read these sentences back out loud and tell me you didn't laugh at this dizzy hoe.

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai >>>>>>>>>>

But y'all ain't white so I wouldn't expect you to agree. Go be with your thick ? . *kicks rocks*
    Ay "dude", some ? prefer our wifey's to be slimmed/tonned but our side-chicks yea a lil thick.

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't be jealous flagging me @pico roscoe I'd still give yo high yella ass the ? too but @mrswest is until someone better comes along the Iac Goddess.

you trollin, Marley fine as ?

but still undeserving of such emotional investment
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lets atleast make this ? 100. FOF
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I wonder if this will timestamp me editing this post.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't be jealous flagging me @pico roscoe I'd still give yo high yella ass the ? too but @mrswest is until someone better comes along the Iac Goddess.

Because she's lighter?
  • Rasta.
    Options
    i stopped at page 08
    took a nap
    woke up I had 500 notifications
    wtf

@Darkone, time for your Stenographs brah
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crown is dope

Heaven is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
  • Rasta.
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Kai >>>>>>>>>>

But y'all ain't white so I wouldn't expect you to agree. Go be with your thick ? . *kicks rocks*
    Ay "dude", some ? prefer our wifey's to be slimmed/tonned but our side-chicks yea a lil thick.

Whoa broham...please don't say "dude" unless you are a "dude"...I find that really offensive brononymous
    hahahahahahaha my 3 roommates in college were whiteys and it was a constant dude all day with their pizza eating, natty-lite drinking, pill popping self! Can't hate tho, the influx of white hoes to the crib was goat.

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I never said Marley didn't look good I'd ? too she still is clearly top 5 on here, but @mrswest is easily number one by a wide margin, just like Lebron is better than Durant still by a pretty wide margin.

For what it's worth I'd still put you tied at #2 with Moreno. Aint seen what kind of body you working with unlike her plus I never bet against chocolate cause I love me a chocolate woman.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? caping like a maphuka...
    i stopped at page 08
    took a nap
    wtf

naw b, the ? did it already bout 8 times. That ? isn't doing ? ...read. And ? , you can pretty much get the picture if you skip through pages...

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    somewhere in America is good mainly because of his subtle or not subtle jab at Miley

It wasn't that long that Ms Hannah Montana boasted about not even knowing who Jayy Z was now she ? popping for likes on Instagram

@buttuh_b meet @haute and @Stopitfive

Miley's niggafan club
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    Marley would up I got some condiments in the crib right now.,
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    this ? caping like a maphuka...
    i stopped at page 08
    took a nap
    wtf

naw b, the ? did it already bout 8 times. That ? isn't doing ? ...read. And ? , you can pretty much get the picture if you skip through pages...

ayo chemix
    ? u
    that is all
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    Slim is for little ? ? .
  • Baw$3$mok3.JR
    Baw$3$mok3.JR Members Posts: 466
    Options
    i stopped at page 08
    took a nap
    wtf
    Old ass ? , taking power naps n ?
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    crown is dope

Heaven is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

heaven is dope but man he going at jesus head.can't ? with that.what you rate the album though? i gave it a 4/5
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I never said Marley didn't look good I'd ? too she still is clearly top 5 on here, but @mrswest is easily number one by a wide margin, just like Lebron is better than Durant still by a pretty wide margin.

For what it's worth I'd still put you tied at #2 with Moreno. Aint seen what kind of body you working with unlike her plus I never bet against chocolate cause I love me a chocolate woman.

Im relieved you claimed preference bro, carry on.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    versus could have been longer

Part II is clearly for the ?

Not everyone can make songs for the ?

Not everyone can be a LL or Fab

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

Because she's lighter?

naa cause her face is appealing
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Magna Crapper Holy Fail
  • Rasta.
    Options
    Kai >>>>>>>>>>

Whoa broham...please don't say "dude" unless you are a "dude"...I find that really offensive brononymous
    hahahahahahaha my 3 roommates in college for whiteys and it was a constant dude all day with their pizza eating, natty-lite drinking, pill popping self! Can't hate tho, the influx of white hoes to the crib was goat.

Typical "I have friends that are dudes" rebuttal. Please just stop using the term if you aren't a dude braj.

reverse "? -isms" ....i concede
This discussion has been closed.