The Fall of Marley/SWIJ/Jamal Begins

Options

Comments

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ParallelRhymes why you editing my post?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Random banter...yep. Thread is coming to an end.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in light of recent events

I'm still willing to drape a blanket around Marley's shoulders

simps only do what's in their nature :(
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    crown is dope

Heaven is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Co-sign on "Crown"..no-sign on "Heaven"..
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Empress-

seriously
    youse a cold ?

with love,peace & sheistiness

what chapter's reppin' you?

sheistyChicks.jpg
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't be jealous flagging me @pico roscoe I'd still give yo high yella ass the ? too but @mrswest is until someone better comes along the Iac Goddess.

you trollin, Marley fine as ?

I never said Marley didn't look good I'd ? too she still is clearly top 5 on here, but @mrswest is easily number one by a wide margin, just like Lebron is better than Durant still by a pretty wide margin.

For what it's worth I'd still put you tied at #2 with Moreno. Aint seen what kind of body you working with unlike her plus I never bet against chocolate cause I love me a chocolate woman.

Im relieved you claimed preference bro, carry on.

Oh I get it light skinned people got to stick together I got you I'm with it I'm yella too we should start a movement.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @empress_ Why you people spell 'down' 'dine'?

We don't...
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    versus could have been longer

Part II is clearly for the ?

Not everyone can make songs for the ?

Not everyone can be a LL or Fab

jay stoll juvenile style on part II smh.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love what haute is doing
    In between all this other ? ...its like she in her own world haha

@dark don't point ? out it ruins the mood
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    First it was Erykah Badu the Goddess now its Marley, Donkey is the place where ? Dreams get Crushed...Every damn time a queen ? body that kicks knowledge and stimulate the Gods brain to elevate the ? within and feeds us gems and natural organic food for the body..

it turns out they have hot ? and it's just giving it away to the world, If there is a ? please let Six be the real deal, don't let her have video of her popping her ? to Luda's ? Poppin because if so..

THEN I'M GOING TO PLAN Z.....OPERATION DIRTROCK TO DIAMOND, and I will try to turn Aquafina floe from dirt rock to Diamond, I will teach her to respect her ? , that her ? is the mother of all civilization and will pay for the reconstruction of her ? , teach her how to eat with manners and how to excuse herself when she have to release bodly aroma's, say prayer before meals, properly how to wash the feet and ass, I will civilize the heathen beast of a beauty to queen...

that's it I cant take this ? no more, now I wanna pat Finafloe and Marley Pouch to feel better
    What is you talmbout?

Damn it Pico, im talking about the 42 fake, the okey doke, all these sista's acting like ? body, wisdom & queens in person or online then you find out she's cognac the stripper from the chicken coup, the ? is disheartening...it's time for the gawds to sit these ? down and give them life lessons and civilize these ? , we cant be having ? going to waste out here in these streets..........

I'm going to congress with a petition to put good ? on the endangered species list, ? is going to waste on these streets, It get's beat up, trains pulled on them, they poking themselves with all types of objects. before you know it the world will be filled with tore down guts..

lmao i cant deal yo hahahaha
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i stopped at page 08
    took a nap
    woke up I had 500 notifications
    wtf
    Old ass ? , taking power naps n ?
    lol
    so taking naps is only for the old
    copy that
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Yo who got these Mrs.West pics y'all claim she the baddest but never post her
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Don't be jealous flagging me @pico roscoe I'd still give yo high yella ass the ? too but @mrswest is until someone better comes along the Iac Goddess.

Because she's lighter?

naa cause her face is appealing

@pico you slowly coming out the closet?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I never said Marley didn't look good I'd ? too she still is clearly top 5 on here, but @mrswest is easily number one by a wide margin, just like Lebron is better than Durant still by a pretty wide margin.

For what it's worth I'd still put you tied at #2 with Moreno. Aint seen what kind of body you working with unlike her plus I never bet against chocolate cause I love me a chocolate woman.

Oh I get it light skinned people got to stick together I got you I'm with it I'm yella too we should start a movement.

no sign cause I think Mo the baddest posting.

• God_Yunn
    Options

Chuuch! But not by wide margin though
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

I can respect your opinion on that Mo is a beautiful girl chocolate too.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? started that dine ? ..and yes these Houston dudes do sound like they're saying dine when they say down.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Co sign Amann

@PR, in the works
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beach is better definitely needed to be a full track

BBC is disappointing idk what it is but I can't feel it

I was hoping this track would be stellar
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Yo who got these Mrs.West pics y'all claim she the baddest but never post her

I'm sure @chicity has the pics of @mrswest I don't save none of these womens pictures off of here I had my time back when I first posted where I did all that ? I'm done.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moreno wears weave and is caked up.

Hell no
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know that gif of msjayhova aint no ? jay hova right?
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didnt even know that Ameriacans where down with Nutella
    SMMFH
This discussion has been closed.