This ? is utterly sad and disgusting
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is chicago going to hell lately?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its one thing to get ? its another to get gang ? by gun point and its a whooooooole other thing for it to get posted on facebook for everybody to see this little girl life is completely ? up for life, like dam women get ? and they keep it a secret because it hurts so much this ? is on the internet for pedos and all type of weirdos to see, i wouldn't be surprised if they actually got paid by some ? ass ? to do this
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At 16 I'm worried about the new season of dbz coming NOT luring a little girl to my ? basement just heartless monsters man smh
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please don't be black
  • sugabean
    sugabean Members Posts: 16
    Options
    60th huh? Yu dont say?

I told yall its getting worse in Chicago.. wanted to ban me for saying how it is but look! Exactly what i was sayin! Yall r mean!

Chi aint gettin any better lol@ anyone who thought different!
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people continually do it again and again and again. When will they quit living like beasts and live like a righteous ? on earth?
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I support castration when it comes to crimes like this
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luckily FB is around for dumb and savage ? to get locked up.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of those names sound don't sound like black though, were they black? Had to been at least one dude of another race.

As far as posting ? , i'm glad, just in general. Unlike y'all i'm not down for dumb ? just cuz they black or w/e. I looooove my people i really do. But i'm so tired of ? falling for traps whether they live in america or any other countries. You do criminal ? ? ? you deserve the book. You down with agendas just to get ahead/fit in/you & your own being safe while ? everybody else? ? ? you.
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just when you thought it could not get worse in chicago.............
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doubletee wrote: »
    ? is disgusting... and ? be talking bout them ? hard... nah, them ? ? that hide behind a gun.. theyll get sodomized in prison tho

Woooo my boy did a bid in Louisiana....(Angola) smmfh,nh@what he told me......2 of the worse things you don't wanna do before being sent to tha pen...? /sexually assault kids/? women....yea dem boys in for a ruuuuuuude awakening.

Nowadays u gotta do some ? up ? just to get n Angola due to overcrowding so u know what type of ? n there.. them young ? bout to be green machine cheerleaders
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tape posted on facebook - and didn't go viral ?

? happens in december and they don't get charged until May ?

One of them is named Scandale ?

She only went over to "talk" ?

No mention of them threatening her with the gun in the tape - only that they posed with guns and threw up gang signs ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Doubletee wrote: »
    ? is disgusting... and ? be talking bout them ? hard... nah, them ? ? that hide behind a gun.. theyll get sodomized in prison tho

Woooo my boy did a bid in Louisiana....(Angola) smmfh,nh@what he told me......2 of the worse things you don't wanna do before being sent to tha pen...? /sexually assault kids/? women....yea dem boys in for a ruuuuuuude awakening.

There's a reason majority of prisons have a separate living space for sex offenders and don't put them in GP....they pretty much marked for any and everything to happen o them
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Based on the enthusiasm that went into this, I'm sure this 12 year-old is bad as ? .

Bright future if she relocates.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its one thing to get ? its another to get gang ? by gun point and its a whooooooole other thing for it to get posted on facebook for everybody to see this little girl life is completely ? up for life, like dam women get ? and they keep it a secret because it hurts so much this ? is on the internet for pedos and all type of weirdos to see, i wouldn't be surprised if they actually got paid by some ? ass ? to do this

@PK_TK_187 Really? you going to tag me for feelings ? u must be tight u missed the tape you weird ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? should be shot..
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options

@PK_TK_187 Really? you going to tag me for feelings ? u must be tight u missed the tape you weird ?

didnt see the event so i cant pass judgement.
    she wanted it more than likely
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barry should take this opportunity to give a speech about how rappers and athletes are idolized...
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh horrible man why did da charge come in May tho? Chicago police be on some ova ? man
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? sayin ? , castrate and beat those lil ? be3 the main ones payin for ghetto gaggers, ? abuse subscriptions..

Talmbout "I'm a muslim" while eatin a ham sandwich type ?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? sayin ? , castrate and beat those lil ? be3 the main ones payin for ghetto gaggers, ? abuse subscriptions..

Talmbout "I'm a muslim" while eatin a ham sandwich type ?

You were on point w/ the first one

what does dietary choices have to do with moral consistency though?