12345679»

Comments

• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Yo i hope some of yall are just trolling, otherwise yall are some grade A weirdos smh.

Yeah, to see grown ass men basically jump to the defense of these clowns even though they had sex with and sodomized a 12 y/o child and then put the ? on facebook is disturbing.

It's almost as if they want a reason to blame the little girl for what happened to her, making all types of excuses for these dudes.

? are only saying don't jump to the conclusion of ? , when it could've just as likely been consensual

First off she's 12, she also reporteed it as a crime the next day before they posted it on facebook.

The only thing you guys have to support the theory that it wasn't ? is her going over there voluntarily....that's all you have.

It's much more feasable to say that she was intimidated by them and the fact that they had guns and participated in some ? she didn't want to do.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Some sick kneegahs emerged from this thread like maggots from rotting meat.

'scust.

A female who may not even have begun menstruating and you're advocating that she be allowed to have sex under the law. Then, in accordance with the events reported, assume she's a hoe fo sho' knowing ? well she was ? at 12. Your hoe argument may have been somewhat plausible had she been in her late teens or something...but naw. Y'all some nasty kneegahs.

It's obvious whose daughters will end up on the casting couch because daddy likes to play devil's advocate when it comes to having sex at disgustingly young ages. Y'all the real hoes.

My bestfriend started sucking ? at 11

My ex gf was ? ? at 12 and was getting her ? ate out at 13

Another homegirl of mine i knew when I was 15 and she was 13 told me how her homegirls who were 13 and 12 weren't virgins and was ?

And some of them were turning into lil hoes already

You may have been miss innocent till ya late teens but best believe they do have little girls that are freaks along with little boys

Its mind blowing to think and down right disgusting but ? its true

Dudes ain't just making crazy ? up its real out here

Now those ? deserve to go to jail I dont agree with all that age consentual ?

Lookahere, hoe.

Your anecdotal experiences with underage hoes doesn't magically manufacture proof that this girl wasn't ? .

If you don't sit your old Grandpa Lou from Rugrats/Sophia Petrillo from Golden Girls storytelling ass down somewhere.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, that girl a hoe.

Where were they at when I was 12?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    I'm gonna leave it at this.

Just hope ya' ass don't get accused of a crime, and definitely not a heinous one - because from the looks of this thread, ? will not be trying to ask whether or not you did it, or if the accusations even make sense.

Ya' ass is going down - no trial, no evidence (not even circumstancial), ? convicting off of headlines and emotions, point blank.

No, how about you just don't ? a 12 year old, have guns present and then put the ? on facebook.....

^ See what I mean - emotions. ^

Does anybody even care whether or not a crime was really committed ?

Or better yet - does anybody even care whether or not it was really ? ?

These are all minors by the way, so if you're gonna mention her age, you might as well mention theirs' too.

A crime was committed the moment they posted a 12 yr old engaged in a sexual act. You seem to be ignoring that
  • blackrain
    Options
    Yo i hope some of yall are just trolling, otherwise yall are some grade A weirdos smh.

Yeah, to see grown ass men basically jump to the defense of these clowns even though they had sex with and sodomized a 12 y/o child and then put the ? on facebook is disturbing.

It's almost as if they want a reason to blame the little girl for what happened to her, making all types of excuses for these dudes.

? are only saying don't jump to the conclusion of ? , when it could've just as likely been consensual

No some if these ? in here are defending it as normal for 15/16 year old boys to be ? 12 years old
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

No some if these ? in here are defending it as normal for 15/16 year old boys to be ? 12 years old

This is completely an assumption that you and others are making.

Just hope ya' ass don't get accused of a crime, and definitely not a heinous one - because from the looks of this thread, ? will not be trying to ask whether or not you did it, or if the accusations even make sense.

Ya' ass is going down - no trial, no evidence (not even circumstancial), ? convicting off of headlines and emotions, point blank.

No, how about you just don't ? a 12 year old, have guns present and then put the ? on facebook.....

These are all minors by the way, so if you're gonna mention her age, you might as well mention theirs' too.

A crime was committed the moment they posted a 12 yr old engaged in a sexual act. You seem to be ignoring that

Apples and oranges B.

? talkin' about whether or not they really used the gun to threaten her and whether or not they really ? her.

• hALF_pAST_7EVEN
    hALF_pAST_7EVEN Members Posts: 142 ✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Some sick kneegahs emerged from this thread like maggots from rotting meat.

'scust.

A female who may not even have begun menstruating and you're advocating that she be allowed to have sex under the law. Then, in accordance with the events reported, assume she's a hoe fo sho' knowing ? well she was ? at 12. Your hoe argument may have been somewhat plausible had she been in her late teens or something...but naw. Y'all some nasty kneegahs.

It's obvious whose daughters will end up on the casting couch because daddy likes to play devil's advocate when it comes to having sex at disgustingly young ages. Y'all the real hoes.

My bestfriend started sucking ? at 11

My ex gf was ? ? at 12 and was getting her ? ate out at 13

Another homegirl of mine i knew when I was 15 and she was 13 told me how her homegirls who were 13 and 12 weren't virgins and was ?

And some of them were turning into lil hoes already

You may have been miss innocent till ya late teens but best believe they do have little girls that are freaks along with little boys

Its mind blowing to think and down right disgusting but ? its true

Dudes ain't just making crazy ? up its real out here

Now those ? deserve to go to jail I dont agree with all that age consentual ?

Lookahere, hoe.

Your anecdotal experiences with underage hoes doesn't magically manufacture proof that this girl wasn't ? .

If you don't sit your old Grandpa Lou from Rugrats/Sophia Petrillo from Golden Girls storytelling ass down somewhere.

I don't watch Golden Girls so I don't know wtf you referring too

You in yo feelings

members out here keeping it 100 and pointing out the these dudes may not be guilty of actual ?

But statutory ?

And pointed out things within the story that don't necessarily = to the propaganda in the article

I threw the females I knew because you brought up the whole "if she was in her late teens blah blah blah" like it ain't plausible

Blame yourself for lobbying easy rebuttal arguments

She never said they threaten her with the gun, never said they flashed it either, but felt threaten so she did it

That ain't ? you dumb bat ? , it's statutory

Just because you felt pressured but wasn't forced or threatened don't mean ?

Atleast be like b.rain and kimi and counter argue if you going to respond back or go sit in the corner and just observe n shut yo monkey ass up
  • hALF_pAST_7EVEN
    hALF_pAST_7EVEN Members Posts: 142 ✭✭
    Options

Now I ain't never agreed with all that

I just said it's not forced ? but statutory

• blackrain
    Options

Apples and oranges B.

? talkin' about whether or not they really used the gun to threaten her and whether or not they really ? her.

Just a page or two back you suggested they all attend the same school like 12 yr olds go to school with 15/16 year olds. Others been sayin ? like she was trying to impress them and asking why it took so long for the charges ignoring that police were contacted the next day. Folks in here twisting facts not to disprove ? but to call a 12 yr old girl a hoe. Ya'll not in here asking too many questions more like making assumptions to feed some image that girls are hoes from grade school and that shot is disturbing for adult men to be talking a out a child that way. ? hate females so much even children are targets now?

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some of the responses in this thread are very disturbing
  • 7figz
    edited May 2013
    Options

Apples and oranges B.

Just a page or two back you suggested they all attend the same school like 12 yr olds go to school with 15/16 year olds. Others been sayin ? like she was trying to impress them and asking why it took so long for the charges ignoring that police were contacted the next day. Folks in here twisting facts not to disprove ? but to call a 12 yr old girl a hoe. Ya'll not in here asking too many questions more like making assumptions to feed some image that girls are hoes from grade school and that shot is disturbing for adult men to be talking a out a child that way. ? hate females so much even children are targets now?

Bruh, you're all over the place with that paragraph.

Let me address my post specifically:
    Those is some sick ? anyway why the ? you messing with a 12 year old Anyway
    They were 14,15,16 - prolly in the same school ? (just sayin')

12 and 16 in the same school?

@MikeydaGawd asked how they knew each other. I (having no clue) suggested "same school"... rare but not impossible.

What else do you derive from that post ?

Regarding the rest of what you're saying, I think some ? are just asking for the truth.

In other words, don't ? in my ear and tell me it's raining. If it was a train, if they threatened her with a gun, whatever happened - be straight up about it.

Don't try to shock people into convicting of whatever charge is on the agenda.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some of the responses in this thread are very disturbing
    The youth of today is definitely disturbing.
  • blackrain
    Options

Apples and oranges B.

@MikeydaGawd asked how they knew each other. I (having no clue) suggested "same school"... rare but not impossible.

Regarding the rest of what you're saying, I think some ? are just asking for the truth.

In other words, don't ? in my ear and tell me it's raining. If it was a train, if they threatened her with a gun, whatever happened - be straight up about it.

If you got to reach for something as rare as a 12 year old and a 16 year old to try and prove your point, there's a good chance you're reaching like hell in order to do so and that's what you and alot of others in here are doing. Hell half ya'll not even making actual counter points Just "She was a hoe who went over there to ? so they're innocent because 12 year old girls get trains ran on them no the regular."
  • 7figz
    edited May 2013
    Options

Apples and oranges B.

If you got to reach for something as rare as a 12 year old and a 16 year old to try and prove your point, there's a good chance you're reaching like hell in order to do so and that's what you and alot of others in here are doing. Hell half ya'll not even making actual counter points Just "She was a hoe who went over there to ? so they're innocent because 12 year old girls get trains ran on them no the regular."

Reach ? Prove a point ?

? , I was suggesting an answer to the man's question - not trying to prove a point.

Really bruh, maybe you need to stick to one topic and one poster at a time. Either you in ya' feelings or you're trying to address too many things and people with a single post. Every time I attempt to respond to one of your posts, you go into another topic or something somebody else might've said or implied.
  • Yardie1
    Yardie1 Members Posts: 210 ✭✭
    Options
    More rapists should tape themselves in the act an post it on facebook
  • blackrain
    Options

Apples and oranges B.

Reach ? Prove a point ?

? , I was suggesting an answer to the man's question.

Really bruh, maybe you need to stick to one topic and one poster at a time. Either you in ya' feelings or you're trying to address too many things and people with a single post. Every time I attempt to respond to one of your posts, you go into another topic or something somebody else might've said or implied.

You suggested something that by your own admission would be rare to happen..so yeah that's a reach.