Video: Multi-Racial Cheerios Ad Receives A lot of Scrutiny...

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    You stupid.....

300px-Haplogroups_europe.png

The genetic dominance hypothesis attributes the superiority of hybrids to the masking of expression of undesirable (deleterious) recessive alleles from one parent by dominant (usually wild-type) alleles from the other (see Complementation (genetics)). It attributes the poor performance of ? strains to the expression of homozygous deleterious recessive alleles. The genetic overdominance hypothesis states that some combinations of alleles (which can be obtained by crossing two ? strains) are especially advantageous when paired in a heterozygous individual. This hypothesis is commonly invoked to explain the persistence of some alleles (most famously the Sickle cell trait allele) that are harmful in homozygotes. In normal circumstances, such harmful alleles would be removed from a population through the process of natural selection. Like the dominance hypothesis, it attributes the poor performance of ? strains to expression of such harmful recessive alleles. In any case, outcross matings provide the benefit of masking deleterious recessive alleles in progeny.

YOU ARE NOT ? SPECIAL you mixed breeds are not special and the hybrid vigor in animals only lasts one generation. what school do you teach at? talk to a biologist. MATTER OF FACT KAI claims to be a biology student if she comes in here and agrees with everything you are saying and gives me a good explation for it i will concede.

Hybrid vigor in humans is a myth it has not been proven and it's proponents here are mixed race people like bambu who want to feel superior to black people.

LOL @ your feelings.................

And LOL @ ya'll ? acting like @kai is the only person that understands science around here........

She is a biology student..........

Bambu is an anthropology professor.............

There is a big difference..........

A biologist is a scientist who studies living organisms and their relationship to their environment......

Anthropology is the scientific study of the origin, the behavior, and the physical, social, and cultural development of humans...........

So, you can wait on her conformation if you like..............

However, it will not happen...........

Hybrid vigor in humans is a fact due to the fact that certain combinations of alleles (which can only be obtained by outbreeding) are especially advantageous when paired in a heterozygous individual...........

& the "unsourced" picture comes from Wikipedia...........

And illustrates the "biological" human variation in the British Isles...............

My intellect is superior..........

However, it has nothing to do with race or biological determinants..........

It is because I have earned favor from the Gods............

With the subject matter we are talking about i'll take the biology student over the anthropology teacher. I believe there is one ? not gods, the benefits of so called hybrid vigor can be attained by people of the same race. like i said earlier people are misusing this "hybrid vigor" thing to draw the conclusion that they want.

LOL @ the move........

No.....

You are mad that someone has evidence that your theory of "blacks as superior" is wrong.........

how many times do i have to say i don't believe one race is genetically superior , i have said this already. No one is mad, and the whole "feelings" thing on here is ? stupid.

That is good......

Because superiority occurs with the combination of races, a.k.a. hybrid vigor..............

HYBRID VIGOR In humans is a myth and so is racial superiority. some mixed people latch onto this myth because they have low self esteem. it's really pathetic . @bambu you are a modern day tragic mulattoe and a true racist you think because you are mixed you are better than both blacks and whites you are living in a fantasy world.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You stupid.....

The genetic dominance hypothesis attributes the superiority of hybrids to the masking of expression of undesirable (deleterious) recessive alleles from one parent by dominant (usually wild-type) alleles from the other (see Complementation (genetics)). It attributes the poor performance of ? strains to the expression of homozygous deleterious recessive alleles. The genetic overdominance hypothesis states that some combinations of alleles (which can be obtained by crossing two ? strains) are especially advantageous when paired in a heterozygous individual. This hypothesis is commonly invoked to explain the persistence of some alleles (most famously the Sickle cell trait allele) that are harmful in homozygotes. In normal circumstances, such harmful alleles would be removed from a population through the process of natural selection. Like the dominance hypothesis, it attributes the poor performance of ? strains to expression of such harmful recessive alleles. In any case, outcross matings provide the benefit of masking deleterious recessive alleles in progeny.

YOU ARE NOT ? SPECIAL you mixed breeds are not special and the hybrid vigor in animals only lasts one generation. what school do you teach at? talk to a biologist. MATTER OF FACT KAI claims to be a biology student if she comes in here and agrees with everything you are saying and gives me a good explation for it i will concede.

Hybrid vigor in humans is a myth it has not been proven and it's proponents here are mixed race people like bambu who want to feel superior to black people.

And LOL @ ya'll ? acting like @kai is the only person that understands science around here........

A biologist is a scientist who studies living organisms and their relationship to their environment......

Anthropology is the scientific study of the origin, the behavior, and the physical, social, and cultural development of humans...........

Hybrid vigor in humans is a fact due to the fact that certain combinations of alleles (which can only be obtained by outbreeding) are especially advantageous when paired in a heterozygous individual...........

And illustrates the "biological" human variation in the British Isles...............

With the subject matter we are talking about i'll take the biology student over the anthropology teacher. I believe there is one ? not gods, the benefits of so called hybrid vigor can be attained by people of the same race. like i said earlier people are misusing this "hybrid vigor" thing to draw the conclusion that they want.

LOL @ the move........

No.....

You are mad that someone has evidence that your theory of "blacks as superior" is wrong.........

how many times do i have to say i don't believe one race is genetically superior , i have said this already. No one is mad, and the whole "feelings" thing on here is ? stupid.

That is good......

Because superiority occurs with the combination of races, a.k.a. hybrid vigor..............

HYBRID VIGOR In humans is a myth and so is racial superiority. some mixed people latch onto this myth because they have low self esteem. it's really pathetic . @bambu you are a modern day tragic mulattoe and a true racist you think because you are mixed you are better than both blacks and whites you are living in a fantasy world.

LOL......

Now I'm the racist???????

I have no ill will towards any of the races or individuals that "race mix"...........

My family encompasses the darkest black, to the lightest white, and I love them all...........

I am hard on Europeans for their historical fuckery...........

But, I am no racist or bigot.............

It seems like you can dish it out o.k..........

But have problems taking your own medicine............

• zombie
    edited May 2013
    Options
    You stupid.....

LOL @ the move........

No.....

That is good......

LOL......

Now I'm the racist???????

I have no ill will towards any of the races or individuals that "race mix"...........

My family encompasses the darkest black, to the lightest white, and I love them all...........

I am hard on Europeans for their historical fuckery...........

But, I am no racist or bigot.............

It seems like you can dish it out o.k..........

But have problems taking your own medicine............

I don't think any race is genetically superior get that through your ? head so i am not dishing out any form of racial supremacy.

but since you consider mixed race people to be better than anyone else that makes you a racist and racial supremist
  • bambu
    Options
    I did not say that mixed people were better than others.........

I said that hybrid vigor in humans is biologically verifiable..........

Take it however you like........

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • zombie
    Options

It's a ? lie and twist of the truth
  • zombie
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    i'd smack most you ? cross the bridge of the nose with handle of my desert eagle...

it's 2013 not 1950...

I could be 1320 and it would make no difference if the problems still exist it should be adressed
  • bambu
    Options

It has been proven......

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • zombie
    edited May 2013
    Options

It has been proven......

No it has not been proven in humans. hybrids are a result of mixing two subspecies but all humans are of the same species
  • bambu
    Options

It has been proven......

No it has not been proven in humans. hybrids are a result of mixing two subspecies but all humans are of the same species

So, now we are all the same????????

• zombie
    Options

It has been proven......

we are all of the same species and genetically there is not much difference between the races definitely not enough to create a true hybrid.
  • bambu
    Options

It has been proven......

we are all of the same species and genetically there is not much difference between the races definitely not enough to create a true hybrid.

If there is "not much difference between the races definitely not enough to create a true hybrid".......

Then hybrid vigor should not exist.........

It does.......

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It has been proven......

If there is "not much difference between the races definitely not enough to create a true hybrid".......

It does.......

So your argument is that Blacks in America who have benefitted from hundreds of years of race mixing (going back to slavemasters ? slaves)? And not only that, but that we are superior to Africans who have not racially mixed?
  • zombie
    Options

It has been proven......

It does.......

it does not exist and that is something you refuse to understand
  • bambu
    Options
    jono wrote: »

It has been proven......

It does.......

So your argument is that Blacks in America who have benefitted from hundreds of years of race mixing (going back to slavemasters ? slaves)? And not only that, but that we are superior to Africans who have not racially mixed?

Zombie is a bigot.........

Who attempts to say that race mixing should be "shunned" and that hybrids are inferior..........

I simply offered a rebuttal to his ignorance...........

When two populations of any sexual organism are separated and kept isolated from each other, the frequencies of deleterious mutations in the two populations will differ over time, by genetic drift. It is highly unlikely, however, that the same deleterious mutations will be prevalent in both populations after a long period of separation. Since loss-of-function mutations tend to be recessive (given that dominant mutations of this type generally prevent the organism from reproducing and thereby passing the gene on to the next generation), the result of any cross between the two populations will be fitter than the parent.

• zombie
    edited May 2013
    Options
    jono wrote: »

It has been proven......

It does.......

Zombie is a bigot.........

Who attempts to say that race mixing should be "shunned" and that hybrids are inferior..........

I simply offered a rebuttal to his ignorance...........

When two populations of any sexual organism are separated and kept isolated from each other, the frequencies of deleterious mutations in the two populations will differ over time, by genetic drift. It is highly unlikely, however, that the same deleterious mutations will be prevalent in both populations after a long period of separation. Since loss-of-function mutations tend to be recessive (given that dominant mutations of this type generally prevent the organism from reproducing and thereby passing the gene on to the next generation), the result of any cross between the two populations will be fitter than the parent.

now you are just trolling i already told you i don't believe in racial superority for any race.

race mixing should be shunned but not because of genetics. hybrids do not come about by mixing the same species. all humans can be traced back to a woman that live in africa about 200,000 years ago that means that humans were not apart long enough for there to be vast differences in us, so today when we ? there is no hybrid being created.

you are the racist not me
  • bambu
    Options
    You just mad cause I can prove your bigotry wrong........

Scientifically..........

• zombie
    Options
    You just mad cause I can prove your bigotry wrong........

Scientifically..........

the only thing you have proven is that you don't know your ass from your elbow
  • bambu
    Options
    The genetic overdominance hypothesis states that some combinations of alleles (which can be obtained by crossing two ? strains) are especially advantageous when paired in a heterozygous individual. This hypothesis is commonly invoked to explain the persistence of some alleles (most famously the Sickle cell trait allele) that are harmful in homozygotes.......

No ? .....
  • zombie
    Options
    The genetic overdominance hypothesis states that some combinations of alleles (which can be obtained by crossing two ? strains) are especially advantageous when paired in a heterozygous individual. This hypothesis is commonly invoked to explain the persistence of some alleles (most famously the Sickle cell trait allele) that are harmful in homozygotes.......

No ? .....

Does not prove your point all humans are of the same species. we can not make hybrids

lion&tiger makes liger
    donkey &horse makes mule
    white human & black human still only makes human no hybrid is created.
  • bambu
    edited May 2013
    Options

No ? .....

Does not prove your point all humans are of the same species. we can not make hybrids

lion&tiger makes liger
    donkey &horse makes mule

Wrong......

white human & black human makes a ? like Bambu............

A superior being.......

Blessed and favored by the Gods..........

• zombie
    Options

No ? .....

lion&tiger makes liger
    donkey &horse makes mule

Wrong......

white human & black human makes a ? like Bambu............

A superior being.......

Blessed and favored among the Gods..........

stop living in a ? fantasy world
  • bambu
    Options
    It has been proven..........

Time & time again................

*It is not the lash they fear, it is my divine power*

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    @RODRIGUEZz you atheist ? loving ?