The Killing - Season 3 (AMC)

Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    So we know the guy on death row is innocent.

i dont think its that simple. i think there is more to his back story.

• marc123
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn what gonna happen next. I was glad to see Linden was hard on that lady but she kind if hippocrtical cause she wasn't the best mom herself.
  • marc123
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Damn what gonna happen next. I was glad to see Linden was hard on that lady but she kind if hippocrtical cause she wasn't the best mom herself.

yea, i think thats the whole point. she is fulla ? . she is a flawed character. thats the way they write her, but they make her out to be a helleva cop.

i acutally like the way they write Linden.

• Will Munny
    Options
    It seems like they started a whole new series cause linden and holder are the only two holderovers from the previous season.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They did. The show was basically dead but they brought it back to bridge the time between Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, and the new shows they got coming on.
  • marc123
    Options
    It seems like they started a whole new series cause linden and holder are the only two holderovers from the previous season.

wtf? why yall keep bringin up the secondary characters? their storylines are wrapped up. No need for them.

whut yall want Holder causally bump into Stan Larson while gettin coffee. then they spend the whole episode talkin bout old times. they are movin 4ward with the new story.

• Will Munny
    Options
    I wanted to say holderovers.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hill is currently the funniest character on tv
  • marc123
    edited June 2013
    Options
    jus watched the ep. 5.

lol @ the interaction between Holder, Linden and Holders girl. ? was super awkward. Bullet again comin off as corny. lol @ Holder puttin on the hoodie and turning into season 1 Holder and chuckin up the deuce. got damn @ home boy killing his parents. didnt see that comin. The dude havin Callie's phone was hella easy to fore see. over all decent episode.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moms like that don't need to have kids period.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? I knew something was fishy about the pastor
  • marc123
    edited July 2013
    Options
    damn! RIP to the black dude. i guess after he got forgiveness from this siblings. he was ready to go.

overall, solid episode. good interactions between Holder and Linden. Linden gettin all emontional about the case.
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Them accusing the pastor reminds me of how they went after the teacher about Rosie.

With that said Holder did mention Mayor Richmonds waterfront when they were in the apartment looking for the the kids closet he slept in.

Great acting from both inmates as Lil JJ was about to ? himself.
  • marc123
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Them accusing the pastor reminds me of how they went after the teacher about Rosie.

With that said Holder did mention Mayor Richmonds waterfront when they were in the apartment looking for the the kids closet he slept in.

yea, the black dude, who got beat up by Stan Larson.

and yea. shout out to season 1 w/ Richmond waterfront. I caught that.
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    Dam funniest dude on tv right now hung himself....he needed some more dialog....and i'm still lost on how this story is gonna come together...why dude seems to be embracing getting killed yet he ain't do it
  • marc123
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    he needed some more dialog

he was droppin some gems tho.

LOL @ when they were talkin bout ? . black dude said to Seward. "u got no respect."

• Will Munny
    Options
    dude got daddy issues big time. probably thinks his son will be better off if hes dead.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well ? ... another good episode.

Holder gon ? that ? up when he catch him.
  • marc123
    edited July 2013
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Well ? ... another good episode.

yea, that was another good episode. best in a while. might be the best of the season so far. great interactions between all the characters. Bullet didnt come off as corny for once. classic line by Bullet when white boy said he was out gettin money for bangin MILFs who gave him steak to eat. n Bullet said, "Yeah right! You were on ur knees like everybody else!" DAMN! Im not really feelin the little girls ? storyline tho.... and felt bad for Seward. I still dont think Pastor Mike is the killer. he might have an idea who is tho.

• Will Munny
    Options
    The show is notorious for red herrings. I will be shocked if the priest is the killer. Dude has a fake name so he's obviously trying to hide something, just like the teacher was in season one.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    And yeah that Twitch dude is a ? but he got ? by his probation officer so he he gets a pass for being an ? .
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    yea they not gonna get to the killer this season and they seem to be up in the air every year on to bring it back for another season..only 3 episodes left

i cn't figure out who the ? the killer gonna be

i was thinking the young dude Linden was smashing off or Holders partner
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cs on holders partner that's what I was thinking or even her old partner who she worked the original case with. Gotta be one of those two.

Holder delivered that ether to bullet hot and steaming ? .
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Good ass episode.. when the situation with Linden and Pastor Mike was over I pressed fast forward through the commercials only to see it was still 30 mins left and was happy they didn't drag out the whole episode with it.

The killer has to know who Bullet is.. but even more so know that Bullet is Holder's informant. Seems like he has to be in the department because the one girl who got away feels they can't stop him. Conveniently the Lt didn't want Linden talking to the guy in prison son, as he is the only one who can point out the killer.. I'd have to say it's the Lieutenant.. Even have others working with him, possibly.